Photos, Soil, Mars Hydro Grow

Got it all done so here's the latest pics.
6-29.JPG
6-30.JPG
6-31.JPG
6-32.JPG
6-33.JPG
6-34.JPG
6-35.JPG
6-36.JPG

There is a politics Topic on the home page. That's where I posted it. Anyway, not really a Bernie supporter. But if he will legalize weed I'm good with him for 4 years. We could do worse with Warren. I'm actually for Trump. But I'll accept his loss for Legal Weed !!!
Yeah at the end of the day there's bigger issues than weed. It'll be legalized either way eventually. Culture changes laws I reckon. Yeah I voted for trump too.

Yeah at the end of the day there's bigger issues than weed. It'll be legalized either way eventually. Culture changes laws I reckon. Yeah I voted for trump too.
Yes, there's bigger issues, but very few ever get fixed. You can't get the 2 sides to come together on anything. Shouldn't be their choice anyway. Want to change something then take a vote by the people. Don't decide for us. I know our reps. are suppose to speak for us; but they don't. They only care what puts the most $$$ in their pockets.
That being said .... Give me some Legal Weed & I'll just get wasted & say F it all !!! LOL

Yes, there's bigger issues, but very few ever get fixed. You can't get the 2 sides to come together on anything. Shouldn't be their choice anyway. Want to change something then take a vote by the people. Don't decide for us. I know our reps. are suppose to speak for us; but they don't. They only care what puts the most $$$ in their pockets.
That being said .... Give me some Legal Weed & I'll just get wasted & say F it all !!! LOL
Yeah I agree with all of that. All about the money and power.

@Buds Buddy what day are those plants on? They're pretty big you're doing great. Mine are 20 days from pop and not even topped yet. Must be these crappy bar lights I'm drooling to empty my tent and use my viparspar. It's just too hot for the small tent.. I may have to put my little hlg in there. Whatever you're doing keep it up!!

I planted the seeds on 2-1-20. By the 4th all 3 were above ground. Around the 11th or 12th I had roots coming out the bottoms of the solo cups so I transplanted them in the pots you see in the pics. There wasn't a huge root ball. Just some coming out the bottom & several down the sides.
About 3 days after transplanting I started my feeble attempt at LST. About 2 days after that I topped all 3 plants. What you see in the pics are what I ended up with. So my plants are about 17 - 18 days old. Believe me ... I'm pretty shocked as this has never happened so fast before.
I'm Luvin' It !!!

Is it the MC ? Is it the Mars Hydro TSW 2000?
These would be the key factors yes. Megacrop will help a lot as it's a balanced nute. There's no way to make a mistake really. When using multiple bottles you're relying on the company's knowledge of selling a person everything and anything which harms the plants imo.

Yeah I agree with all of that. All about the money and power.
Yep. I don’t like the idea of a type of legalization bill like Michigan or Canada or California. I want an absolutely free market where everyone can do their own thing, and grow their own without having a bunch of politicians hands pulling taxes and fees out of my pockets all the while snooping my property for my grow operations. If We can’t have that, I would at least like to have the Colorado model. Otherwise just pull it off the schedule and let me grow behind the green curtain.

I planted the seeds on 2-1-20. By the 4th all 3 were above ground. Around the 11th or 12th I had roots coming out the bottoms of the solo cups so I transplanted them in the pots you see in the pics. There wasn't a huge root ball. Just some coming out the bottom & several down the sides.
About 3 days after transplanting I started my feeble attempt at LST. About 2 days after that I topped all 3 plants. What you see in the pics are what I ended up with. So my plants are about 17 - 18 days old. Believe me ... I'm pretty shocked as this has never happened so fast before.
I'm Luvin' It !!!
Hell yea . So I think I'll transplant way earlier next grow.

Back
Top Bottom