Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Wow Pigeons, lush update. Thanks for the before and after! Love that..:love:
Okra is exploding, that is such well trained plant! :bravo:

Congrats on the temps too man!:high-five:
Counting down for your bean pop!

Have a awesome day lad!
:passitleft::nicethread:

Why thank you I'm glad you appreciated it! Doesn't that ORKA look wonderful? I'm so impressed with the way she's turning out. What a joy!

You enjoy your evening now, you hear!

Look at those temps! I could use a bit more moisture but I'm going to pick my battles.

Something beautiful isn't it?

image835.jpeg

Holy! Those are manageable though. Wouldn't take much of a heater to bring that up. If you wanted.

My nutrient guideline says not to go under 70F. But that's just their recommendations.

Would have to be a small heater, I'm maxed out on power limit imposed by my good lady (she studies the electric bill) I was looking at one for a car, 12v plugs into the cigar lighter, hooked to a simple thermostat. "it's only 12v my sweet, won't use much power at all" :rofl:

Would have to be a small heater, I'm maxed out on power limit imposed by my good lady (she studies the electric bill) I was looking at one for a car, 12v plugs into the cigar lighter, hooked to a simple thermostat. "it's only 12v my sweet, won't use much power at all" :rofl:

Oh that wouldn't be to bad at all. I'm running a small 20$ one with a dial on it. Runs for awhile at a time but it's a nice little investment.

Wow, you gotta be busy keeping these girls looking so nice. I'm sure it takes a lot of time but they are beauties.

Hey Beaver!

Thanks for popping in!! I've got a great little Bubble has tutorial on the way if your interested!

BUBBLE HASH ANYONE?

image841.jpeg
image842.jpeg
image843.jpeg

Awww Shiiitt!!! :popcorn:
Its about to GO DOWN. :bongrip:

I sure would like to see it. I have a couple bags of trim in the freezer right now and been trying to figure out what to do with it so I'll keep an eye out for it.

BUBBLE HASH

This is so much fun! And the benefits for well worth it!

Smoke that come before we got started. So it took us about 40 minutes to recover from our cough session but after that we hit the ground running. My good friend Bearded Budz purchased these bags from Apollo Horticulture (at a great price). This is our second time through and we had great results the first time. Although last time we used more bud, this time we have quite a bit of harvested material from a local grower who has asked me to make something great from the left overs. I told her I wouldn't let her down.

It's only round one and we'll run this 3 times. But here you go!

Grind all your material up in a blender. Using the bags, use the work bag you put all your raw material in there and blend it up with a drill in ice water. Essentially, you're trying to freeze off the trichomes and filter the material through the different microns.
image844.jpeg
image845.jpeg
image846.jpeg
image847.jpeg

Pour the blended material through the screen and sift each individual screen and reap the benefits.

image848.jpeg
image849.jpeg
image850.jpeg

This should be the last result.

image854.jpeg
image853.jpeg
image857.jpeg

Please pipe up if up have any questions. I'm blasted and having a great time have a good night people!

:love:

I can imagine it would be a tough job to do by hand. With some sort of tool Canad? I have previously seen people using power mixers like bakers use.

Me too I used a drill last time and when it came out green I got curious and did some google research and found out that by using a drill you get plant material small enough to pass through with the trichomes and thats why its green. I also read that you even lose some trichomes from doing it otherwise I wouldn't of cared much. So next time I'm gonna use the mixing tool but by hand and see what happens.

So like a hand mixer? What about turning the speed on the drill down a bit? I think that could simulate a hand mixer.

I mean just using the mixing stick in your hand without the drill.

I don't know, my drill doesn't give any control over speed other than just not squeezing hard on the trigger. But ya basically the idea was to stir gently with just enough power to knock off the trichs

I'm in the same boat. No speed control.

And according to the video I watched I was supposed to use an egg beater. But let's be realistic, I'm trying to push through about a pound of plant material and an egg beater just doesn't sound like it's going to lead me to a victorious battle. So I used the drill. It turns out a bit green with a bit of plant matter. But, as I'm sure you'll agree Canad, it still smokes rather well. And still gives a nice hash like taste to the hoots. dont get me wrong I would sure love some golden hash. But that's one of the problems to this less invasive method of using ice and friction to remove the trichomes rather then harsh chemicals.

Thanks for chiming in gentlemen! I'm going to head off to bed! You two take care now! And thanks for taking part in my activities. :love:

Back
Top Bottom