Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

It was thanks shame I had to come back to work today :thumb:

Haha it always is a shame!

Hmmm! I will have to think about doing that than. Where can I find the strips at Walmart?

Yea they'll have them. Less than 10$ probably in the "fish tank stuff" section

GM pidge hope your days is bringing to sunshine and good grows

GM pidge hope your days is bringing to sunshine and good grows

Good morning Bear! It's a pleasure to see you! It's been far to long since you've come through here. Let me tell you, you've been missed. Had me thinking about you the other day. So, then I posted on your journal. Had you not replied I would have had people come searching for you. :p

I've got a crazy update today for you Bear! Such excitement has arrived!

***MONDAY UPDATE***

Good day everyone!

It was a rainy weekend here. My community hosted a super hero party with Captain America, Spider Man, Wonder Woman and a few more. I can only name a few of them. Of course, my son knew all of them and boy did he have so much fun. It's such a pleasure to see him having so much fun. That feeling can't be replaced by anything else. He's such a great kid.
He starts hockey this weekend for the first time and I'm excited and nervous for this time in his life. Because he's growing so fast and I feel like I'm barely hanging on tight enough. Reminds me of him pulling me through a crowded fair by my hand as he runs and I struggle to keep up. The crowded fair, is life though, and for now my steps are bigger than his. But he's growing. And so are his steps. :love:

But, to the garden, I have a problem with having a hoot once I have your attention and company and as we prepare for the door to check on the flowers I stop you with another story. But here I go.

SEEDS ARE IN!!!

This has been one of the longest waits I've had for seeds. Had me a little curious as to where they would have gone to. But, they're here.

image739.jpeg

WHAT ARE THEY?

They're autos!
all information is provided by the producer

PINEAPPLE EXPRESS
Pineapple Chunk X Auto.
A fast and vigorous auto- flowering from the Pineapple Chunk. Produces an impressive 80 to 100 grams per plant of delicious earthy Indica. Bud aromas are sweet with an intense Pineapple flavor.
Effect. -Body-relaxing, stress reducing calmness.

BLUE DIESEL
Daughter of indica-dominant Blueberry and sativa-dominant NYC Diesel. Blue Diesel falls slightly on the sativa side with a pleasant, moderate to long lasting buzz. Thanks to its Blueberry genetics, this flower emanates a light blueberry aroma that is smooth, expansive and fast-acting.

OG KUSH
OG Kush makes up the genetic backbone of West Coast cannabis varieties, but in spite of its ubiquity, its origins remain a debatable mystery. Popular myth maintains that Chemdawg and an indica Hindu Kush parented OG Kush, passing on the distinct “kush” bud structure we see in many strains today. Other theories throw Lemon Thai genetics into the genetic mix, but no one can say for sure how this iconic strain came into existence. There are many different phenotypes of OG Kush, some of which include Tahoe OG, SFV OG, and Alpha OG.

Whatever its true genetics may be, OG Kush is commonly described as sativa-like in its euphoric and happy effects that combat stress and anxiety. It has an earthy pine scent with woody undertones, an aroma that has become the signature of OG Kush varieties and descendants. With OG Kush, patients most commonly cite improvements in migraines, ADD/ADHD, and stress disorders. It has an indoor flowering time of 8 to 9 weeks with moderate yields.

WHITE WIDOW XXL
White Widow XXL is by Dinafem and is a seed that derives from a cross between White Widow Autoflowering and our elite clone White Widow. The result is a high yielding, fast flowering, easy to grow, feminized, powerful and vigorous plant.
Short in nature with strong compact structure. It yields generous amounts of large compact buds totally covered in a thick layer of resin.

Now I just have to grab a few supplies and I'll be planting them tonight and I'm sure they'll debut themselves for the Friday update. Fingers crossed :bitingnails::phew:

I intend on adding these girls into the flower room with the regular seeds and the Super Haze. I'll germinate them under the 250W Metal Halide and they will call that room home for the entirety of their lives.
Essentially, the only reason my flower room is running was to dial it in for the arrival of these seeds. So, now that they're here, I will create a little area for them to reside.

Now, let me bang of the rest of this update in another post.

:love: love you guys :love:

First: you sound like a great dad :) Hockey, eh? Woo hoo!

Second: YAY FOR SEEDS! They're lovely sounding strains. I'm really glad they got to you safely and can't wait to see what wonders emerge :)

Awe that's real sweet, Glimmer! Thank you.

I try very hard. He's an amazing kid so it's easier then I suppose it could be. I thought I was going to be the one to do all the teaching but this kid's taught me more about life then I ever anticipated. I'm a lucky man!

Thanks for sharing my excitement!

***MONDAY'S UPDATE CONT.***

Ok, we got that out of the way now let check out the flowers, shall we?

JACK HERER
Looking very nice and showing 5 solid tops. I will probably look for as many as 10 tops. I can tell she's just getting started and will start plumping up nicely at any time. The last shot shows how intricate her stem work is. It's a maze under there

image740.jpeg
image741.jpeg
image742.jpeg

8BALL KUSH
If you can notice she's really starting to follow the spiral idea. Starts at the middle and curls up and to the left. Can you see it? I'm hoping to be able to curl her around the pot into some kind of spiral plant like thing. We'll see.

image743.jpeg
image744.jpeg
image745.jpeg

ORKA
My sweety pie this one is. As I walk by the closet I always hear her yellin "look at me, look at me". So I do. I will no longer top her. She's done. I will just bend and keep the canopy even. I like what I'm seeing so, there shouldn't be anything really holding her back from seeing the flowering room in the next couple weeks. The trick will be to time it right so, she ends up in flower when the autos are flowering.
Also, note that the soil looks very dry. But I put my moisture meter in there and out of 9.9 it reads 4.1 at root level. I won't water her until the reading is less than 3.0 or 30% moisture.

image746.jpeg
image756.jpeg

https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/image747.jpeg[/

[B][U][COLOR="#008000"][SIZE=5]TOP DAWG[/SIZE][/COLOR][/U][/B]
Well, she continues to be a pain in my side. Twisting leaves after twisting leaves. I NEED to remember to quit feeding her with everyone else. I can't believe how often I need to remind myself that "she is not hungry, quit feeding her!"
[img]https://www.420magazine.com/gallery/data/500/image748.jpeg
image749.jpeg
image750.jpeg
image751.jpeg

SUPER HAZE
I'm really noticing differences in her now that she's under this metal halide. She's soaking it up and looking better then ever. I will be taking clones this weekend off of her to develop a few more skills and see if it will help her boost some growth.

image752.jpeg
image753.jpeg
image754.jpeg

JACKELOPE AND JABB'S STASH reg
Looking better than ever. These plants are loving their new pots and light. The Jabb's Stash is the bottom right. The rest are Jackelope.

image755.jpeg

And that's a wrap! Wow, feel like today's updates took awhile. But there done. Wednesday is training day. So, expect to see some drastic differences between then and now.

Thanks so much for joining me guys. Your presence warms my heart and my garden. Thanks for comin :love:

Congratulations on the arrival of some new flavors :)

Thanks friend! As always Mono, thanks for popping your head in. Connoisseur's always welcome! You're a gem around here.

:love:

clock started,, i find my seeds , near all of em,, tho there are plenty-0-exceptions, germinate in four days,, so,, i will predict erections on friday morning,, and maybe another friday afternoon,, time will tell,, :dreamy::Namaste:

clock started,, i find my seeds , near all of em,, tho there are plenty-0-exceptions, germinate in four days,, so,, i will predict erections on friday morning,, and maybe another friday afternoon,, time will tell,, :dreamy::Namaste:

Hi Nivek!!

I've had similar results. I think, if I can recall correctly, the earliest I've ever had one pop was 3 days. So I'm going to follow your prediction with Friday afternoon.

Love this game! Have a good afternoon, Holmes!

First off, the love you have for your family warms my heart, they're blessed to have someone like you! I hope hockey is a blast for the both of you!

Couldn't have picked cooler beans! The missus and I were looking at the white widow and the pineapple express, so will be so interesting to watch your grow, this whole autoflower business gets me excited with a couple of ideas! Bring on the popup for the weekend, Happy days Pigeons!

Jack Herer: 10 tops would fill her out nicely, I'm feeling you on the maze thing, feel like that to!

8Ball Kush: I love this training, can't wait to see a spiral, such a beautiful plant... Still want that tat!:circle-of-love:

Orka: wow she is beautiful, takes my breath away everytime I see her, hats off to your training good sir, hats off :love:

SuperHaze: Woah, the changes! Gunna be fun taking some cuttings, can't wait to watch!

Those four babies have shot up! It's all the love you give em Pigeons!

Sending all the love to those beans my man! What a beautiful bunch of girls you'll have!

Happy days :passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom