Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Good luck with the new beans!

I put 10 THCBomb beans in dirt on Friday. I have 9 babies up and going today. Waiting on the last to pop up still. Fingers crossed.

Wow 10 seeds! Are those regulars or are you crazy? Lol just kidding. Here's hoping for females! Good choice with the THC bomb. I've heard nothing but great things about this strain. I think it'll be one I'll have to get my hands on!

Thanks for the well wishes!

First off, the love you have for your family warms my heart, they're blessed to have someone like you! I hope hockey is a blast for the both of you!

Couldn't have picked cooler beans! The missus and I were looking at the white widow and the pineapple express, so will be so interesting to watch your grow, this whole autoflower business gets me excited with a couple of ideas! Bring on the popup for the weekend, Happy days Pigeons!

Jack Herer: 10 tops would fill her out nicely, I'm feeling you on the maze thing, feel like that to!

8Ball Kush: I love this training, can't wait to see a spiral, such a beautiful plant... Still want that tat!:circle-of-love:

Orka: wow she is beautiful, takes my breath away everytime I see her, hats off to your training good sir, hats off :love:

SuperHaze: Woah, the changes! Gunna be fun taking some cuttings, can't wait to watch!

Those four babies have shot up! It's all the love you give em Pigeons!

Sending all the love to those beans my man! What a beautiful bunch of girls you'll have!

Happy days :passitleft:

Wow Wrecked, that's one of the nicest posts I've ever had. I'm truly touched by your kindness. Thank you! I'm glad you appreciate them. And I would love to see the tattoo lol. Wait till she's done and see how she looks then. Maybe my ideas for her are bigger than the reality.

Thanks for strolling through the paths, Wrecked. I've got lots of love to send back to you and your family! :love:

Thanks so much for the photos under the canopy so we can see your training -- that kind of detail is so useful. They look beautiful. And all the best with your seeds!

Glimmer, You're welcome. It's starting to get real congested down there. Each plant has like 10 ties on it. It's gonna be a metal fortress under there. :rofl:

Thanks for peaking in and the words of encouragement.

:love:

woohooo new seeds love this grow

Thanks Chenzi!

There's a lot on my plate. I love it! In a few short weeks there will be flowers everywhere and plants in all stages of growth. I'm so excited!

You have a great day to, you hear?

and speaking of,, all you were just speaking of,, i have not had my flower room full for quite some time,, since spring i have battled hermies, ridiculous non-trichomed afghani plants, bugs of all shapes and sizes, and a tremendous summer here in beautiful kelowna with three solid months of killer temperatures ,, thank goodness i installed the air conditioning in the st.nick of time,,:high-five:

anyhow,, with a lotto luck, and water and fertilizer and light and dark and cool and hot,, my flower room is now filled to the brim,, like you said pidge,,:Namaste:,,, flowering of every stage and strains is a happenin for me now,, so i thought i would share with my pal pidge,, and the world,,

so, here is the lower level of my two level flower room as of half hour ago,, 4 plants total,,

P1160247.JPG

front left,, buddha auto,, 57 days from planting,, ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,back left,, another afghani reg,, this one looks promising, 42 days flower,, and btw,, i now count flowering from the light change,, now more calculations for me,, whew,,,, front right, the last plant to fill the flower room, super lemon haze,, 3 days flower now,,,,, back right,, another buddha auto,, only ten days less than the front left one,, different strain and way, way behind the other,, exciting,,, :yahoo:

now the upper level,, first pic i have taken with my l.e.d. light,, and i really don't like the colour,, but i am too lazy to do anything about it

P1160248.JPG

this level a bit smaller so only three plants,, front left,, a super lemon haze about three weeks into flower,,,,,, back left,,, super lemon haze about 40 days into flower,, 30 more left to go,, or so,, and all right side is a delahaze,, again,, nearing 40 days into flower,,,:cheer:

right this minute i am hitting a dry spell,, no own grown pot left,, first time in quite a while,, thanks mostly to my autos from outside,, but in about three weeks i just might be fully perpetual,, oh boy, i've done it now,, :bitingnails:

have a super week pidge,, folks,, cheers,, and thanks for letting me share:peace:

My god Nivek! How could you keep us in the dark about these beauties? They look gorgeous!

I wish I could send you a little care package to hold you over until you had more meds. But at 8 ounces of smoke left I'm getting pretty low myself. Never thought I would say a half pound would be me running out but here I am.

Please feel free to show those beauties off here anytime! They'd fit in well to my jungle of craziness :)

Lots of love my man!

looks good nivek

have a super week pidge,, folks,, cheers,, and thanks for letting me share:peace:

You too Nivek! Always very nice to see a peep out of you.

Wednesday/Training Day!!

I'm going to get my ass outta bed, have a bite to eat and get the training on the go!

I'm going to try and focus my attention on before and after training pictures to see if I can capture what happens.

Good morning to all of you! I can't wait to start the conversation!

Good morning my friend. Training update should be ready for when I get home from work :high-five:. Something for me to look forward too.

Good day, Sir! Hope work wasn't to crazy or exhausting.

Update on its way!

***WEDNESDAY/TRAINING DAY UPDATE***

Good day to the beautiful people of 420 Magazine!

I've been a busy little bee over the last couple days. I've been bouncing around between one room and the other ensuring even growth and exposure to the light. All these girls have definitely kept my plate full. I wouldn't have it any other way! I've got the flower room dialed in so perfect it gives me shivers.
It's taken me 4 nights to dial in the thermostat on my heater. I had the temperature within 2 degrees and this morning it was perfect. Lights off the temperature doesn't get lower than 75F and lights on with the one light I'm 81F. This is the best range I've had since creating this room. So I'm quite impressed with myself. It's already obvious that temperature control is much easier for me to maintain during the colder months of the season. Good thing it's cold around here 8 months of the year lol.

Now, if I can explain the layout of today's update. I took the first round of pictures before the training and then took another round of photos after the training. So, if I can do this correctly I'll post the before pictures first then the after photos after. So, it should go first 3 photos are before and the last 2 are after. I'll label it, but I do this from my phone and it's a bit tight. Even on the iPhone plus. I prefer to use the computer for these updates but these days I'm not at home when I update so no computer.

HERE WE GO!

So, let's just dive right in! I've got a lot to show you and I should start laying pictures down before it gets dark :rofl:

BEFORE TRAINING
ORKA
Still my prize. I'm finding she is really starting to develop a lot of center growth. I would love to see this develop and see them turn into strong tops like the outside ones.

image790.jpeg
image791.jpeg
image792.jpeg

AFTER TRAINING
ORKA
Looks a little different now, eh? Look at the center, doesn't that look like she will be having bud sites everywhere? I think this will be one of the last training sessions for ORKA. I've reached the outside of the pot and have no where for the outside to go. So hopefully everything will grow evenly. Might just have to do some bending rather then pinning down.

image808.jpeg
image809.jpeg
image821.jpeg

BEFORE TRAINING
JACK HERER
Not showing as many tops as her companions but, I'm thankful she's healthy and growing consistently.

image793.jpeg
image794.jpeg
image795.jpeg

AFTER TRAINING
JACK HERER
Get those 3 main shoots pinned down and now there's a few more tops trying to pop their heads out. She's coming along!

image824.jpeg
image825.jpeg

BEFORE TRAINING
8BALL KUSH
Beautiful, isn't she? Don't blame Wrecked for wanting a tattoo of her lol. There sure is a lot going on in there as I try and curl her around the pot.

image796.jpeg
image797.jpeg
image798.jpeg

AFTER TRAINING
8BALL KUSH
She's not quite filling the pot as I had anticipated. I'm having difficulty trying to keep her within the pot. She's getting big and a 5 gallon pot doesn't even have a chance at harnessing the potential of my plans. Or else I need to come up with another way to strap her down. But this is the result of my attempt at controlling the beast.
image826.jpeg
image827.jpeg

BEFORE TRAINING
TOP DAWG
What a strange looking girl. She has been a real challenge keeping straight. I have a feeling she's going to be rather twisted for the remainder of her life. She's a rather light green so, she's not to over fed. But I'll feed her water from here on. Until I see some change. I did give her water for a few weeks and she started to look normal. Then I fed her again and what do ya know. She didn't like that.

image799.jpeg
image800.jpeg
image801.jpeg

AFTER TRAINING
TOP DAWG
Even though she's all messed up I've gotta knee training her. Cause if not she'll just become some untamed wild beast. And we don't need any of those in my garden, nope. Just carefully sculpted beauties. :rofl:

image822.jpeg
image823.jpeg

NOW, THE OTHER GARDEN

I've chosen not to do any training to these girls. So, room is just for the girls that are going straight to flower as soon as the autos are caught up. The autos haven't popped their heads up just yet but, it's a little early yet. The earliest I'd expect them is tomorrow afternoon or evening. But we shall see!

SUPER HAZE
Really making a name for herself! She is just blasting along. I don't have room for cuttings just yet, but that will change in the up coming days. Maybe this weekend I'll get things in order for some babies :)

image802.jpeg
image803.jpeg
image804.jpeg

JACKELOPE & JABB'S STASH
I've labeled the one Jabb's stash with a white label. If you can see it. But man have they loved there bigger pots and light. They're looking like happy plants!!

image806.jpeg
image807.jpeg
image805.jpeg

As always, Friends thanks for joining me today. It was a big update and if you made it through I appreciate you!
I'm sending love to each of you and your families. Have a great day and take carrot each other

Thanks Mr.!

This one took me awhile. I was afraid to step away and lose everything haha.

Enjoy your family time my man!

Thanks Budz!

Sure has been nice having you along my side to keep me level headed and on my toes!

Here's to buds and buds and buds! :slide:

Back
Top Bottom