Pigeons420 Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

re: Rex Pigeons Flies the Coop & Goes Perpetual in 2015

Good day to you all!:420:

"Shivers"........ I just had the worst mental picture dance across my mind....... "Shivers"

Glad I could be a part of it!

:rofl:

i wanna know where it was afternoon at 8:27 pacific this morning ,:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::Namaste:

another cookie test going on in me studio/labooratoory today,, will post a verdict, later, perhaps , much, ,, later,,:morenutes:

i wanna know where it was afternoon at 8:27 pacific this morning ,:scratchinghead::scratchinghead::Namaste:

Anywhere across the pond would be afternoon at that time

another cookie test going on in me studio/labooratoory today,, will post a verdict, later, perhaps , much, ,, later,,:morenutes:

Oh exciting! Keep me posted!!

Very cool indeed,, Heya cous. Just an FYI,, you missed the possibility of it being afternoon anywhere in North America by about three minutes,, thats a ton in the grand scheme of things,,forever nearly,, cheers to you and jolly Ole,,:Namaste:

Anywhere across the pond would be afternoon at that time

well, yes, of course, maybe Greenland and Iceland as well, I was curious as to the location of the questioner more than anything,, now I know we are related, loosely anyway,, we probably were at the same tea with the q mother once,, i think I remember you,, maybe,, maybe it's the cookies:yummy::yummy:

:blushsmile:

well, yes, of course, maybe Greenland and Iceland as well, I was curious as to the location of the questioner more than anything,, now I know we are related, loosely anyway,, we probably were at the same tea with the q mother once,, i think I remember you,, maybe,, maybe it's the cookies:yummy::yummy:

For some reason this made me laugh out loud, nivek :) The Queen Mum certainly loved her gin, I bet she would have enjoyed the odd ganja biscuit :)

This made me laugh too. I could imagine the queen mum tokin on a pipe
:thumb:

and she lived a very, very long time,, makes sense :Namaste:

Morning Pidge:high-five:
I juice leaves most days:yummy::yummy:

Morning big guy!! I'm just getting my little man ready for bed. 6:49pm here.

Hope your day brings you happiness and not a lot of work ;)

Back
Top Bottom