PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

what is reg beans>?
Regular seeds.
Did you save your seeds from stuff you have smoked?
No not "reggie" beans, like bag seeds @Jerrix509 ..."Reg" beans means "not feminized" ....you can order them that way :thumb:

EDIT: Let me clarify that...I did not mean all males for "Reg" seeds...I meant that they will have to be sexed to weed out (pun intended) potential males

@MochaBud I like them femails and i been looking at some femenized seeds to see whats out there for my liking. I gotta switch things up sometimes

@MochaBud I like them femails and i been looking at some femenized seeds to see whats out there for my liking. I gotta switch things up sometimes
Me too :thumb: I'm waiting on these
New Bean order.JPG

I problems with pineapple Chunk in veg. She was very touchy, once in flower she was a beast. In veg she didn’t like changes in nutes, temps or RH.
Thanks @Pennywise :high-five: ...I just about have my new room dialed in, so hopefully they'll be happy :thumb:

any Canadian suppliers that are sponsors?

has anyone grow gorilla glue? I need something strong . My tollarance is pretty high along with me :rofl:

Today was a transplant day and the root system look well developed.

2020-06-17 10.58.25-1.jpg 2020-06-17 11.00.38 HDR.jpg

It is a beutifull sunny day here in Vancouver. Finially we are having two weeks of sun.
My current soil is straight ProMix HP. Before putting the plant in the resting place I did throw some Mycoryza on the roots and sprinkled some in the hole and dropped the plant in.
Since the soil was in the balcony in its bag. It wasn't to wet but it was moist. So, I didnt water and I am thinking the roots will develop further into the moist soil.

2020-06-17 11.01.23 HDR.jpg

I took the humidity out of the tent today and put it outside of the tent by the tent window.
Current temp and humidity 25c/46%
lights at 22"

Current water mixture is at 330ppm which I will be feeding in the next couple days.

2020-06-17 11.03.16-1.jpg

Uhm ya :lot-o-toke:...It boasts a 28% THC level :thumb:

WoW! I think the highst THC i've see was 25%.
i'm watching on few seeds that i like to try out. One of my friends also told me that he has a white wido and girls scout seeds that he is going to let me try and grow them. He used to grow but had bad luck, so he saved the seeds and now he is willing to pass it on to me. Pretty exceited i must say!! :snowboating:

WoW! I think the highst THC i've see was 25%.
i'm watching on few seeds that i like to try out. One of my friends also told me that he has a white wido and girls scout seeds that he is going to let me try and grow them. He used to grow but had bad luck, so he saved the seeds and now he is willing to pass it on to me. Pretty exceited i must say!! :snowboating:
I have a GDP that boasts 25% to 35%...it depends on who's growing and how they're growing it...I also have a White Widow in my rotation (26% THC), but my personal fav is the Gorilla Zkittles, (25% THC) tastes awesomely fruity and gets me where I wana be without the tired eyed sleepy feeling :slide: that's what my GG#4 is for :lot-o-toke:

Back
Top Bottom