PK Perpetual Grow Journal 2020

i still have ways to go to get to 3.5g
time will tell how 2.5g per gallon goes for them on this water feed.

Can you get a pic of the insects?
while i was cleaning i came across this sucker

2020-09-20 14.20.36.jpg

White fly? Hard to tell from here.
ya, their white and very small. the back of the leaves all look clean and nice. No sign of nothing.
i cleaned the entire tent with bleach and cleaned the catch can. Fingers crossed for now.

Just to be safe, what do you guys think of a soap and water and spray them in the balcony?
I also got this
2020-09-20 16.40.05.jpg

I think @MrSauga mentioned 1/4 is 0.75g and i did 2x1/4 + 1tsp which i got 2.5g
Correct, based on the fact you say your tsp of MC = 3g. When I weigh mine it weighs 6g's so I'm not sure why your tsp's only weigh half the value.
Just low stress training and bumped up the mc by 1/4g to get a total of 2.5g
But if you add all yours up you are at 4.5g/gal. This is why weighing MC is better. You have gotten a little confused thinking you are feeding 2.5g/gal.

ya, 1tsp gives me 3g on my scale. it doesn't read 1/4 tsp. i guess by tomorrow will see if we have any neut burns

Hey @PK1 if you want to double check the calibration of your scale you can check the weight of a Canadian 5 cent coin. It should read 4 grams on your scale (technically 3.95 grams).

I use a US 5 cent nickel (5.0 grams) to check mine each time before weighing something out. If I don't have a nickel, a US 1 cent penny weighs 2.50 grams.

Hey @PK1 if you want to double check the calibration of your scale you can check the weight of a Canadian 5 cent coin. It should read 4 grams on your scale (technically 3.95 grams).

I use a US 5 cent nickel (5.0 grams) to check mine each time before weighing something out. If I don't have a nickel, a US 1 cent penny weighs 2.50 grams.
i get 3g

@The Phantom you took the liberty to write me tsp to g in one of the treads. I been trying to find it and havn't. do you recall that

where do i find the bookmarks in the menu bar?

Back
Top Bottom