• Xlr8 - Big Bang Automatic

Votes: 10 11.4%
  • kingredeye - bubba kush

Votes: 1 1.1%
  • Goldengoose7 - Blue Cheese

Votes: 24 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Really been seeing a lot of better auto strains, i use to think that they were all smoke and mirrors but now im starting to think othewise

I heard some of you were getting tired of Purple so lets see if i can pull ya back?

Razzamatazz
This beauty is an 8 week finisher but can even be pulled at 6-7 wks depending on your tastes, the smells on this girl are practically Alien and not quite what you expect out of a Cannabis plant. Yes there are lots of Berry turpins but the predominate funk off the plant is Echinacea and lavender with a astringent spicyness to it.... very fun...

5816.JPG

I forgot to take a picture with the leaves on >.< hope there is enough green you can tell there are no temp. tricks here :high-five:

5732.JPG

Hope you enjoy guys and oh yeah vote for green :cheer:

:goodluck::goodluck: All

Oh yeah, that's what I'm talking about!!!!!!! :adore: :circle-of-love: :cheer: :thumb::love::hug::yahoo::green_heart:...You had me at the description!!!

Really been seeing a lot of better auto strains, i use to think that they were all smoke and mirrors but now im starting to think othewise

They got some dam nice Auto's out now and that strain might haft to be put on my hit list but its the cold, will it do its thing in Alaska weather...? :hmmmm:
it is a nice looking plant that 4 sure... :high-five:

Really nice job Xlr8 props... :adore:

MV... :popcorn:

yes very nice....gotta add that one to my list, we all know how much I love the autos.....

very very nice xl8r that looks gorgeous! :Namaste:

:peacetwo:

Nothing wrong driving automatic. That one convinced me to start learning how to drive automatics. Going to do DWC system also. Your present is my future.

:thanks: guys for all the great feedback on my fun little autoflower experiment. This was the first auto-flower I've grown.

I usually don't grow anything in the summer, but thought I'd sneak in this single freebie autoflower plant to help dial in my new equipment, and new grow space. Didn't know what to expect, but I am really happy how she's turning out. She's still fattening up some too. :)

They got some dam nice Auto's out now and that strain might haft to be put on my hit list but its the cold, will it do its thing in Alaska weather...? :hmmmm:
it is a nice looking plant that 4 sure... :high-five:

Really nice job Xlr8 props... :adore:

hey Mv if i understand it correctly Ruderalis is the strain that gives you your auto flower... these are your land race genetics that had been ramped all over the country before the war on drugs began. of course the Ruderalis strains we have now are much more potent because of cross breeding etc.
to my knowledge your Ruderalis (auto) strains are also better suited to higher climate and cold temps. i have seen some grown here in Colorado grown mid winter in a green house that was only sitting around 55-60 *F (it was a auto Ak)
im sure as with many other plants it depends on the plant....
another thing im sure about.... is that if anyone can grow a plant in sub degree weather its you MV:adore:

hey whats up guys :) thought ive give the plant of the month a try :)

tis is my bubba kush done from clone vegged for 1 month under 100 watts cfl and then 1 month under 600 watt hps. about 2 weeks from harvest

04642.JPG

here shes about 3 ft or so

020151.JPG

Plants are not easy to grow outside in parts of Alaska, like where I live temps @ night drop to high 30 to low 40 it aint easy to grow in temps that get that low right now 2am 54 degrees here and if it rains mid to low 40 most Auto's will die @ that temperature and when you spend $70.00 on 5 seeds, thats 1 hell of a lesson to learn... :thumb: :yummy:

Thank you shaggie-420 :high-five:

MV, unless you dressed up the girls in fur coats they should do fine. ;)
Wonder if breeders can create strains can stand extreme conditions. Would be nice for desert strains and snow strains, and auto too. The cold climate will just turn the purple into black with frosting on top and it hasn't been snowing.

Yes it snowed a week and a haft ago up on the North slope in Prudhoe Bay,
This is not California let me tell you..:)
There is 1 strain of Auto's out, that will do very well here... :Namaste:
2 more that clam to take the cold but I am not going to jack off my money just to fine out that they don't...

Alaska law, you can not grow outside and I don't I take good pics thats all... :hmmmm:

Blue Cheese from Seed

I've been urged to enter these photos into this contest since I first posted these in one of my other threads. Figured it was worth a shot right? ;)

Talk about under the wire! Hopefully I didn't wait tii it was too late! ;)

P10105441.JPG
P1010545.JPG

The plant was raised from a seed pack produced by "Medicinal Organic Nursery" purchased from a local dispensary. Nothing fancy in her upbringing. Just solid care and regular feeding with Fox Farm nutes and clean mountain spring water.

The buds from this plant have proved to be the strongest I have ever grown, and ranks up there in the top 3 of the strongest Cannabis bud I have ever smoked in my 35+ years as a medicinal user.

Hope you like the photos and I welcome your vote!

Cheers and thanks in advance!

GG7 - California

Awesome lookin cheese goose... good on ya m8. Glad you entered that... it deserves respect and I would have never seen it otherwise.

Best of luck to all you guys... I am constantly humbled by the art of my fellow growers... gives me something to shoot for... cheers :Namaste:

PS...
you must spread some rep around before giving it to the goose again
... I owe ya one... nice job!

I have never tired of purple... used to be a family trademark back in the late 70s and 60s... man that was a long time ago!

I did some Razzamataze last year... turned out sooo dank bro... good shit!

Much respect to you my friend!

I heard some of you were getting tired of Purple
Razzamatazz

Wow, very stiff competition here this month. You all deserve recognition regardless of who wins. It's going to be so hard to pick a favorite. :Namaste:

Best of Luck to all...:cheer:

:cheer:Polls are now opening:cheer:

Beautiful entries again this month. Best of luck to all the entries ;)

Exercise your 420th amendment ;)

Back
Top Bottom