Plants are dying - Help

Tsilo

at first I thought it was root rot overwatering problem but I'v cut water dried it up and water really small amounts for up to week but it's getting worse. I'm close to harvesting maybe in 2 weeks it should be ready but I think problems is slowing down plant. with magnifying glass it shows 70-80% cloudy but no ember at all. tasted couple days ago and it wasn't ready like no stored feel at all. leafs are yellowing daily and don't know what to do. yeah pot is small and it may have root problems but whats my best options I want to help plants to get better and get to harvest with some green leaves. help
IMG_20170226_235224057.jpg

it's constant yellowing like really yellowing and small leaves near bud are also yellowing. week ago it had some major problems
IMG_20170221_001742306.jpg

it doesn't have any ember trichomes is that normal? with this yellowing I think it should have matured quiet well

it white skunk and turned lights to 12/12 in 6 January so it about 7-8 weeks, but some say first 2 weeks doesn't count

Supergroomer is right. For plant with 2 weeks to go she doesn't look that bad. Yellowing started a little earlier than normal, but you want plant to use up nutrients by harvest. Otherwise it gets harsh taste.

You may not be satisfied with results of this grow right now, but by the time you cut, dry and cure you'll have smoother smoke and plenty of THC.

it white skunk and turned lights to 12/12 in 6 January so it about 7-8 weeks, but some say first 2 weeks doesn't count

If you are looking at 2 more weeks, then I would expect to start seeing some amber in the next week or so. I find the last week is when you will really start to see the amber. I like to harvest around 25-30%. I have an Opium that will probably come down the end of this week I started to see a couple of ambers 2 or 3 days ago. :circle-of-love::peace:

6 week into flowering didn't get me high

heres same plants :D it'n not getting any better. probably its root problems and I'm feeding very small amounts of nuts, cos i thought it was time to harvest but clearly their not hurring to finish up there no ember and tried it but no thc at all :D very small buzz, now bud leaves started to brown and die but will let them try to finish for next 2 weeks. have no idea how to help.

yeah this dark spots was from overwatering now I let them dry before watering but it takes longer time to dry probably cos of root bound it's getting harder for roots to absorb but cant do anything about it I just have to let them push trough

How did you "taste" and what does no stored feel at all" mean?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using 420 Magazine Mobile App

this is white skunk but seeds are from previous growth, friend had it and it droped seeds maybe he had hermies dont know details but thnx it gave me hope :D 10 weeks will come in about 2 weeks for me and hoping it will be good enough

thnx for info, theres small info about this strain and as general cloudy tricome should have thc in them and I was expeting something out of cloudy trics, will w8 for lots of ember 10 weeks is okay but any longer I cant :D for now I'm weighting for auto white widdow seeds and I prefer to give up and move on if nothing changes in 2 weeks.if it goes to ember will let em stay as long as needed but if in 2 weeks no ember comes up will chop and probably make hash

Back
Top Bottom