6 week into flowering didn't get me high

15-16 for me its not perfect for me 18 is min,depends on the strain tho.I cant see the LED where and how far from the plants did you put it?

..."Whoever sad best things in life are free...obviosly grew their own bud."...
Please help with lights

Sativa's wont be potent at 6 weeks into flowering. But she will be potent by harvest time don't worry about that. It's amazing just how much a week can totally change your plant.

Sent from my iPhone using 420 Magazine Mobile App

Your temperature during dark time is too low. 18C would be much better. And more light will help your plants. If you can find lights that are at 2700K or 3000K it will be better for flowering. Other than that, just give it time.

what the hell is that how can i fix it asap, it got wors the day after i gave nutrients
IMG_20170221_001742306.jpg
IMG_20170221_001731508.jpg

it only happned to 1 plant but today noticed couple of leaves on another, causes may be small container or I think most likely ph caused it cos I use regular tap water

it's small buds cos it under cfls and lsted aso lots of small buds, who gave seed he tald me it's white skunk, I know it's small buds but thats okay for me, small port little light but it's covered with trichomes and when i look with magnifier trichomes are turingn to cloudy, mainly their cloudy that's why I wantet to taste.
their more into 7'th week, how can i help with potency?
IMG_20170105_234754941_HDR.jpg

it's very strached

When was this photo done?

Please help with lights

I was asking couse there it looks like really helthy plant.I dont like at all the pots you are using(only if you plan on growing strowberry.) and I think the root is strugeling a lot now in flower stage.Plus when you go in flower you must put some more watts and little more warm specrum lights 2700-3000k.The uper part of canopy is taking light but cfl dont have much penetration(if your dead leafes were from the bottom part) so maybe becouse of that thay died.

Please help with lights

still not potent :/ abter 10 days took samples cured for 3 days and nothing just a small buzz, trichomes are mostly cloudy nad 1-2 ember but not potent at all. is there anything that can decrease/kill potency besides genetics?

First the cloudy trichomes is a trait of the white strains. Makes it a little harder to tell when they are finished. You found out what lots of people have. Never try it early. You will always be disappointed. At least let it dry slowly. Also lots of strains will fool you by looking skimpy. Little buds with no weight. Most resin and weight come in the last couple of weeks.

If your going to use cfls at least get the right colour spectrum. 2700k

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

First the cloudy trichomes is a trait of the white strains. Makes it a little harder to tell when they are finished. You found out what lots of people have. Never try it early. You will always be disappointed. At least let it dry slowly. Also lots of strains will fool you by looking skimpy. Little buds with no weight. Most resin and weight come in the last couple of weeks.

White strains? All weed gets cloudy sooner or later.
Nothing wrong with trying it early. I just picked some off mine three weeks early and it's very potent.

[Disclaimer]
"I don't know everything. My opinion is just that. It's up to you to research the information offered by me or anyone else. It's not wise to act on the first opinion you get. "

My First DWC Grow - Unknown Strain

:D another 4 weeks :D at first guy who gave me seeds told me they were autoflowers so I veged them for 2 month and afther that I realized it wasnt auto so switched to 12/12 and if first 2-3 weeks doesn't count it's in 4 th week of flowering. it's been more than 3 month for total :D
unfortunatly I dont have access to boosterts but this nutrient has really high P 12-25-12 it should be alright with it any other organic solution?
also when I look it with 60x magnifier lots of trichomes are turingn cloudy there no brown or ember tricoms yet but there's lots of cloudy, is this expectet in 4 th week of flowering?
I think you need 35 percent Amber/Brown trichromes before harvest. Maximum of 65 percent. Outside of that is a waste of good bud!

I plant the seeds of today coz I believe in the harvest of tomorrow!

so hers photos it's hard to tell tricomes cos of mobile cam was way too sensitive to lights but it has much more cloudy.
I think it's close to harvest cos its eating up nutrients from leaves and theres lots of yellowing.
whats your opinion is it to early and how long will it need?
IMG_20170304_235739098.jpg
IMG_20170304_235917834_HDR.jpg
IMG_20170305_000152846.jpg
IMG_20170305_000312490.jpg
IMG_20170305_000551643.jpg
IMG_20170305_000553757.jpg
IMG_20170305_000558330.jpg

They look pretty clear to me too but hard to tell from those pics. Someone on here once said about sativas: If you really want to enjoy your sativa, just when you think its ready to chop...wait a month. Now I don't know about that cuz I lean to the indica side of things and I have a really hard time waiting for those! Check some of the grow journals...check out Conradino....he grows primarily sativa and does very well indeed.

Back
Top Bottom