Welcome to 420 Magazine @Sativa378 . I think it would help if you could please share which country you are in. If you feel comfortable sharing that. Also, what kind of gardening stores do you have available to you? Better yet, do you have any specialty grow shops that cater to cannabis? We may be recommending products that are simply not available to you and may cause more confusion than needed.

Im growing my first pot plant this year. I germinated the seed for 3 days it had a stem come out about the half the size of my pinky finger i put it in pot & soil 4 days ago it started sprouting in three days ago im Im not sure what type of soil it is but its really good stuff. The past 4 days it has had direct sunlight from 7am to dark and i have been letting it sit out in the open under the big blue sky during the day and leaving it under a bushy pine tree at night and its taking off it appears im doing everything right so far. Only thing is here it is june 3rd and im off to a little bit of a late start that's what is bothering me. Any tips or advice?

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_MSGR_PHOTO_FOR_UPLOAD_1622650197412_6805888213606665290.jpeg

Screenshot_20210602-135847.png

received_2904750129767975.jpeg

Cute girl you have.
Read this before you water her again

Bill
P.S. love the Dickies.hehe

Welcome to 420 Magazine @Sativa378 . I think it would help if you could please share which country you are in. If you feel comfortable sharing that. Also, what kind of gardening stores do you have available to you? Better yet, do you have any specialty grow shops that cater to cannabis? We may be recommending products that are simply not available to you and may cause more confusion than needed.
Indonesia based on the translation shown in msg #9. I see that he confirms in msg #24 (shown below).
saya I am in the Asian country of Kalimantan, Indonesia, and most of the fertilizers sold here are for agriculture, no one sells special cannabis fertilizers, so I am confused about which fertilizer to choose.
Some of the people who cannot get fertilizers specifically for Marijuana have used the fertilizers that are meant for growing tomatoes.

Bisakah Anda mendapatkan pupuk kandang, kapur, gipsum, dan sesuatu seperti lumut gambut atau sabut kelapa?
kamuYes, of course, in my city, I love that there is a lot of manure and peat moss or coconut coir.. then what should I do, now my marijuana is turning yellow

I'm trying a local product this year called "Dairy Doo" Veggie Blaster. One of the local Medical Growers recommended it and is 8-1-8-3s for vegging. They do make a formula for flowering too and when I get closer to that stage I will pick some up.

dairydooveg.jpg

Back
Top Bottom