• Master of None

Votes: 6 16.7%
  • Pbass

Votes: 3 8.3%

• Total voters

Mars Hydro

420 Sponsor
Hey everyone,

At the last day of 2019, we finished the last activity of Mars Hydro, and now we have been chosen the best 5 entries, I have to say, it is a hard work, every picture and video is very nice and I love those growing sincerely, but we still have to choose.

Anyway, after some discussion, we finally decide the 5 entries for the last competition, :D They are from
- @Jack420 's growing picture of TS 3000
- @Master Of None 's growing under TS 3000
- @Pbass 's growing under Mars lights
- @isthisusernametaken?'s Growing under TSL 2000
And @Old Salt 's video under TS 2000

Now it is everyone else choice to choose the best one you like the most. :D We will end the poll on Jan 2nd :D Good luck everyone and Happy New Year!

Woohoo! Mars Hydro grows such nice weed doesn't it? My cat is trying to eat it as we speak...HEY get out of there! Thank you @SmokeSara and Good Luck, CHeers and Happy NEw Year all! :yahoo:

Thank you everyone for the votes, we will still have several hours to vote, please kindly give your precious vote, it will mean a lot to the final winner :Namaste:

Winner @isthisusernametaken? please PM me your shipping address for your new year Prize. We look forward to seeing you around more., You do really grow great! :green_heart:

I don't know what to say. I'm a little stunned. What an incredible gift. Thank you Sara , 420Mag and everyone else for your kind words and votes. I randomly happened upon Sara's post was it even a week ago? And happened to have a tentful of girls in their prime. It was not lost on me the long lists of grows and info most of you have shared with the community. I hope to give back as you all do as I progress and will definitely share the setup and amazing results from Mars Hydro's incredibly generous New Years gift. Happy New Year to all.

I don't know what to say. I'm a little stunned. What an incredible gift. Thank you Sara , 420Mag and everyone else for your kind words and votes. I randomly happened upon Sara's post was it even a week ago? And happened to have a tentful of girls in their prime. It was not lost on me the long lists of grows and info most of you have shared with the community. I hope to give back as you all do as I progress and will definitely share the setup and amazing results from Mars Hydro's incredibly generous New Years gift. Happy New Year to all.
You deservice it! We are all love your growing pictures when we first see it. :D

Back
Top Bottom