Please help!

Those yellows are normal. The buds are feeding. If they come off with little effort, that is good!

I'm just worried because top canopy is becoming pale so I upped nutes slightly. But yes, yellowing leaves were basically just falling off as I grabbed a hold of them

I'm just worried because top canopy is becoming pale so I upped nutes slightly. But yes, yellowing leaves were basically just falling off as I grabbed a hold of them

I'm by no means an expert, but I don't think your yellowing leaves are normal at this stage of your grow. It looks like a nitrogen deficiency. The bottom leaves falling off and all.

https://loudclouds.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

At the risk of going over old ground have you actually flushed your soil? Adding neuts if your roots are locked for specific ones will exacerbate your problem.

I'm by no means an expert, but I don't think your yellowing leaves are normal at this stage of your grow. It looks like a nitrogen deficiency. The bottom leaves falling off and all.

https://loudclouds.co/wp-content/uploads/2016/07/marijuana-deficiency-chart-jorge-cervantes.jpg

At the risk of going over old ground have you actually flushed your soil? Adding neuts if your roots are locked for specific ones will exacerbate your problem.

Thanks for response... yes, I have actually flushed a few different times at different stages. If it's a nitrogen def it's not enough nitrogen. I went about a month from the start of 12/12 till about a week ago without giving any nitrogen at all besides the miniscule amount that's in my non plant food soil. I fees with gh flora trio

Combo meter just came in yeah buddy... directions say it can be cleaned with white vinegar. The description said it comes with the 7.01 solution and 4.01 solution but it only came with the 7.01 solution. Is this going to be a problem for testing my ph today?

Combo meter just came in yeah buddy... directions say it can be cleaned with white vinegar. The description said it comes with the 7.01 solution and 4.01 solution but it only came with the 7.01 solution. Is this going to be a problem for testing my ph today?

Well I guess my ph better be closer to 7.0 then 4.0 lol...

Well I guess my ph better be closer to 7.0 then 4.0 lol...

No. It's already calibrated. Just follow the instructions. Don't stick the whole thing in the water. The same thing happened to me. When it needed calibration I complained and they sent me another meter. About a week later I found the 7.0 pack. Did you get PH down and up?

No. It's already calibrated. Just follow the instructions. Don't stick the whole thing in the water. The same thing happened to me. When it needed calibration I complained and they sent me another meter. About a week later I found the 7.0 pack. Did you get PH down and up?

Nah, mine needs to be calibrated. It is a combo meter. Iv always had ph up and down but I'm just using distilled water. I don't want to be using the salts in the ph up and down

So for my soil slurry I did 6oz of soil and 12oz of distilled water. Let sit for about an hour then stirred very well. I then calibrated my meter with distilled water and 7.01 buffer solution. I then took a dive into my soil slurry with the electrode sensor and had readings of 7.2-7.4. I also tried an tds reading after calibrating in 1500 ppm buffer solution but my readings were all over the place. Should I only be testing with the tds in my nutrient solution water?

So your sunplus pioneer 6 CREE cob is the same exact light as the optic 6. How is this? And how much was that light?

Also my leaf yellowing may be cause by drastic ph fluctuations. When I tested runoff a few weeks ago with ph drops and color chart my ph red or around 5 ph so I added lime to my soil. Then my new meter came in yesterday and my soil slurry tested on was 7.2-7.4. So I'm thinking I added too much lime and the big ph flucuation shocked my roots causing the yellowing and leaf clawing I am encountering now. OPINIONS????

Also my leaf yellowing may be cause by drastic ph fluctuations. When I tested runoff a few weeks ago with ph drops and color chart my ph red or around 5 ph so I added lime to my soil. Then my new meter came in yesterday and my soil slurry tested on was 7.2-7.4. So I'm thinking I added too much lime and the big ph flucuation shocked my roots causing the yellowing and leaf clawing I am encountering now. OPINIONS????
It's a possibility. Your PH isn't that bad though. A little high...no pun intended. Give it water only next feeding. Soak it and let it drain for a few days to clear out the salts. Not sure if it will help much though.

Back
Top Bottom