Please say that isn't male

JayD1980

420 Member
Was having trouble sexxing this plant until I found this

20221128_132750.jpg

20221128_130037.jpg

Lol, the part that sucks is state law on 4 plants.. how do I know if I have a viable plant until it's shown its sex. I should have got feminized seeds, I spent $120 on 10 unknown seeds of hawain purple kush😒

Lol, the part that sucks is state law on 4 plants.. how do I know if I have a viable plant until it's shown its sex. I should have got feminized seeds, I spent $120 on 10 unknown seeds of hawain purple kush😒
That’s too bad about the way the plant limit is written, we have one also, but seedlings before you can tell sex don’t count.

You could always make some of your own seeds & not have to pay $120 for 10 reg seeds
or save some pollen, to cross with something else, create your own strain

Lol, the part that sucks is state law on 4 plants.. how do I know if I have a viable plant until it's shown its sex. I should have got feminized seeds, I spent $120 on 10 unknown seeds of hawain purple kush
Look on the bright side. You do know that the seeds were Hawaiian Purple Kush and not unknown.;).

The bright side is that you will have a bit more room to grow the remaining 3 plants. That can be important if growing in a tent. More room and the remaining plants can be trained to be a bit wider now that their brother is gone.

Three plants growing a bit wider and maybe a bit taller might produce as much at harvest as 4 plants that are competing for room and light.

Another bright side is that now you have a better idea of what the male flowers look like. That could come in handy several weeks into flower if one of the female plants starts to grow a few male flowers in an attempt to help perpetuate the specie.

I figure that there is always a bright side to whatever happens; we just have to look for it.:).

🤞2 tropical purple Kush, male and female.
Along with two dog patch clones in there. I need a name for the dog patch/tropical kush. How about dog walk on a sunset? BTW going to seed

Screenshot_20221209_135706_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_135658_Gallery.jpg

may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor.jpg

20221127_183803.jpg

🤞2 tropical purple Kush, male and female.
Along with two dog patch clones in there. I need a name for the dog patch/tropical kush. How about dog walk on a sunset? BTW going to seed

Screenshot_20221209_135706_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20221209_135658_Gallery.jpg

may-the-odds-be-ever-in-your-favor.jpg

20221127_183803.jpg
I love looking plant names evolve.

If it was my brand I’d add Sunset to the name of my best loved dog.

For me it would be Sunset Billy.

Have you got a much loved dog?

Back
Top Bottom