PotChimp's Side Projects

Dang :) GDP seeds as one of the freebies? Think I might have a few of them somewhere..... :hmmmm:
I am jealous of your GDP freebie!. I am running GDPupil from Mass Medical Seeds that I got as a cut from a friend. I dont know how it will compare to the actual GDP but it will come down soon and I will see.

It doesn't say who did that cut of GDP they gave me as a freebie, but I know that it normally doesn't come in fem seeds.

Ken Estes seeds actually has fem versions of most of their gear now. I do not know anyone that has run them though. I have read multiple times that their newer releases are not as nice as the original ones were. I see Nukeheads makes a fem version of GDP and so does Blimburn. So it is hard to say who made the ones you got without it ebing on the packaging or asking the company that sent them.

I got four different freebies from them; one I knew from the ad. The initials GDP speak for themselves, but I had to figure out what the others were. They're all from what TSSC calls their platinum collection with no mention of who the breeders are. The more I look at the ad, the less I want to grow it.

Yeah, I figured that Green Love Potion wouldn't stop at just one male flower:

I pulled it out of the tent and it's in a dark closet. Since it's 2-3 weeks premature, I'll leave it in there for about a week or more.

Man Canada legalized recreational pot if you hear a knock on your door expect to see my avatar when you look through the keyhole Weaselcracker I'll be pointing at the empty bowl on this ROOR when I know you're looking. :ciao:

Rec weed in the states has fucked up most of the medical. I know in my state I liked the med laws better. People rushed to vote rec in without seeing all the bad that was in the bill. I voted against it even though I am for legalization. If we had waited one more year there was a better bill we would have been presented with that would have allowed us to be a lot more free with what we do. Oh well, too late now. We left too much control in the governments hands and we will get screwed in the end.

We left too much control in the governments hands and we will get screwed in the end.

Word. :(

Why is it so hard for so many people to see this? Govt is not great at most stuff. It should be avoided, not worshipped. Sheesh. "Protect" whom?

:Namaste::smokin:

It looks like if it passes here the way it's written, it'll be no change for people who have med cards. Really relaxed compaired to some other states. 12 plants per household, 10 O's stored per household ( 2.5 right now ) biggest change is taxes on pot shop sales. Some counties don't recognize med cards right now and seize property under civil fortiture. Totally bullshit. If it passes here it'll be a good thing imo

Word. :(

Why is it so hard for so many people to see this? Govt is not great at most stuff. It should be avoided, not worshipped. Sheesh. "Protect" whom?

:Namaste::smokin:

I am unsure why it is that way. It bothers me that people could not see the issues that were in the bill. I have pointed it out a few times but before "legalization" you could grow up to 99 plants and get charged with a misdemeanor if caught. Now if you have any more than your allotted amount of plants flowering the penalties are way worse. I brought this up before it was to get voted on and I seriously had a woman tell me that "6 plants is more than enough and there is no reason to grow 99 plants". Well she may have no need of it and I have never hit that many myself, but unlike her I have grown and run a perpetual and know that at times you run into an instance where you have a couple more plants than you should for a little bit. I understand better time management may help but not always. She seriously did not get my point that we should not be making things stricter when we are voting for "freedom". I mentioned that it would screw up the medical side of things and she had the audacity to tell me that if patients could grow and smoke freely everyone should have the right to and that patients only wanted it to not pass because they were selfish...

It looks like if it passes here the way it's written, it'll be no change for people who have med cards. Really relaxed compaired to some other states. 12 plants per household, 10 O's stored per household ( 2.5 right now ) biggest change is taxes on pot shop sales. Some counties don't recognize med cards right now and seize property under civil fortiture. Totally bullshit. If it passes here it'll be a good thing imo

Well my states law was pretty relaxed too, until the government decided to change it to fit what they desired. We had voted in a law that allowed every adult over 21 to grow up to 6 flowering plants. Not bad right? Well in the law it allowed the government 9 months to make the changes they saw fit to make and to finalize a tax plan and a plan to license growing facilities and places of sale. The government could not get their heads out of their asses and took twice as long to get things in place. They wanted to restrict every one to no more than 12 on their property. Well farmers had already started to rent space outside so that those that had no land to grow on their own could have a spot to do so. They fought it and re did the laws again and now we are only allowed to flower out 3 plants per adult of 21. They seriously cut our allotment in half! That was not what the people voted into law and yet that is what we are stuck with. The bill would have allowed for social clubs and the like, yeah well the government said way to that. The DHS had been in charge of the medical program for ever and now that rec is around they want to hand the reins over to the board that oversees the sale of alcohol. This board has no idea what it is doing, yet it is now in charge of taking care of all the caregivers and the like. The bill called for a 10% tax on sales, the state doubled it to 20%. There is just a lot they have done that stripped the bill of its original purpose it is just ignorant. So be careful what you vote for and make sure you will not end up being even more restricted than you are now when you place your vote.

They way it's setup here at the moment is unnerving in the sense that if they feel like it they can ignore your med card as if it doesn't even exist and seize Everything you own without question. It's so bad the TV show Vice news even had a episode on Michigan and interviewed people who were doing things legally. Then all of a sudden the gangsters with authority raid the house and seize everything. So as it stands now, med card system is a joke. I hope the other states are not doing the same thing as here. As for me I'll be voting yes for more legalization

Need you Michigan slackers to get off your a$$
and vote me in quickly so we can smoke grass
How I hope and pray that they will, but today I am still..... just a bill :(
I'm just a bill, yes I'm only a bill
and I'm sittin' here on Capitol Hill :nomo:

Back
Top Bottom