PotChimp's Side Projects

The Gubmint's not totally dysfunctional why as a matter of fact they're really good at..... ahh, no maybe not.
But you got to admit we're the only country in the world that has a gubmint which..... hmmmm, no they don't, come to think of it.
Looking on the bright side of things though, we can always count on them to..... jeez.
Feel free to jump in and help me out somebody! :(

gub
ɡʌb/
noun
derogatory
noun: gub; plural noun: gubs; noun: gubba; plural noun: gubbas; noun: gubber; plural noun: gubbers
  1. (among Australian Aborigines) a white person.

mint2
    mɪnt/
    noun
    noun: mint; plural noun: mints
    1. 1.
      a place where money is coined, especially under state authority....... Gubmint; White person in control of the making of money...

The Gubmint's not totally dysfunctional why as a matter of fact they're really good at..... ahh, no maybe not.
But you got to admit we're the only country in the world that has a gubmint which..... hmmmm, no they don't, come to think of it.
Looking on the bright side of things though, we can always count on them to..... jeez.
Feel free to jump in and help me out somebody! :(
Whores for hire.....all of them. Worthless lot, the whole!

Years of self-improvement wouldn't get them up to the level of worthless; you give them more credit than I do. But looking at the bright side, at least a total waste of life can succeed here if his parents have money.

Thanks I got some transplants to do tomorrow a few of them look yellow.
I'll probably lose the race for Gubburner; Chongo's my mortal enemy and as you know he's officially Master of the Yooniverse nobody wins a political position unless they kiss his wrinkly gub pooper.....

Yeah I lost the primary :( Some Democratic lady I think they called her a Socialite handed me my a$$ in a hat.....
TH Seeds - S.A.G.E.:

Humboldt Seed Organization - Afghan Kush x Yumbolt:

Sensi Seeds - Northern Lights:

I like that one :thumb:

Thanks. It's actually getting a look like it might purp up on me:

I'll take a pic under a light where I can get colors close to true before I chop it in a few weeks.

I'm running into a jam. I tried to put off giving my seedlings nutes to slow the growth down, but they're getting too yellow.
There was one AC/DC plant I did that got way ahead of the others, and it grew tall with long internode spaces. It had two heads, so I cut them both off and cloned them. The plants should all come close to being the same size now. I took me three Mendocino Purple Kush clones too:

I may have to pull a few of my GDP plants early.

I wish I would have used bulb food on these two Skunk #1 plants too; this pic looks worse than the plants really are, but they're still pretty yellow. Here's one:

Sweet Tooth:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Back
Top Bottom