PotChimp's Side Projects

I remember an old member from here whose screen name was Smoke2Js that grew AC/DC and mentioned that it was a spindly strain. That's a hopeful thing because all of these AC/DC plants I have are like that:

I put my only AC/DC plant that grew somewhat normal under a 250 watt MH; it's a little wilted from being in a small pot too long and not being fed enough:

It should pull out of it in no time.

I wonder if I could start my no mercy Haze grow in there with those AC/DC plants, taking them out every day after 12 hours. :hmmmm: I'd have to stay on it every day for at least a week or two, until the grow closet I'm doing my GDP breeding grow in is empty. I can put them in there then. I'll think about it.
Dr. Grinspoon, Arjan's Ultra Haze #1, and Jamaican Lambsbread. :)

I'm doing crucial work on my setup a book I read said that plants need an environment they feel comfortable in so I got me one of those Chinese hats that look like a cymbal for Asian strains, a sombrero for Mexican strains, a safari hat for African strains, a Krokkadyle Done-dee hat for Australian strains, I don't know what kind of hat to get for South American strains I guess I'll just have to get a Brazil-yin wax job and defoliate while naked..... :cough:
I gotta go put my robber's mask on and get my dagger so I can check on those Jack the Ripper plants talk to you guys later! :ciao:

Akubras alright but if your a stinky chimp, you need one of these...
image37458

I seen a commercial today advertising antidepressants they said possible side effects include increased depression and thoughts of suicide :confused: Isn't that like selling somebody a parachute and saying side effects may include hitting the ground really fast and dying because it didn't open up?

At the end of the pharma commercials, after they've finished listing all the stuff that might go wrong, I murmur, "And it's good for you."

:hmmmm:

Its good for them....
we pick the pharma apart (fair enough) but food industry the worst. Everybody has to eat.. soft drink chips etc 'consumption can lead to depression and suicidal thoughts'
Those corks keep flies out your eyes..

Oh the soft music and the gentle voices of the people who list all the stuff that might go wrong :battingeyelashes: I really like the way they walk around parks with birds singing like wow I'm a real person again and I'm with my happy family thanks to the deranged hydrogen molecule Dr. Phukkboy thought up how is it exactly my toes could fall off from taking pills for my hair never mind I don't want to know and it's not exactly like an area where certain fungal infections are common is something they're gonna put on signs to attract tourists where are these places anyway damn no matter what drug it is they say that $hit well now I'm worried I'll just burn me a hooter to calm down side effects may include cottonmouth the munchies forgetting $hit red eyes coughing and you guys wanting to burn it with me! :reading420magazine:

This camera setting for flash only works okay with the plants that aren't directly under the yellow light. This is my OG Kush - Ghost cut plant:

As the plants get further under the HPS, the yellow starts showing (Ak47):

These two plants are to the side, but have the light directly on them (S.A.G.E. and Afghan Kush x Yumbolt):

I'll stick with the incandescent setting from now on; they show colors more.

Just to keep myself clear on things o_O I'll keep track of them from this:

Freebie grow - Had to chop the Pink Plant (the leaves on the plant dried up) and the Green Love Potion (it hermied). The rest of them are split up between my 400 and 600 watt bloom tents and have about 1-2 weeks to chop.

AC/DC grow - Timing is way off due to runt and deformed plants, but I repotted them all except the biggest plant in 1 gallon pots with nutes and they look healthy now (I took clones from the biggest one). Two are female, but I can't tell what the rest of them are yet.

Ak47/OG Kush Ghost cut grow - A few weeks into bloom and look pretty good, but all of them are really tall.

Jack the Ripper/Freebie grow - All of these are also in 1 gallon pots with nutes now. They're not very big but look healthy.

When my GDP breeding grow ends (a week?) I'm going to start a Haze grow (1 Dr. Grinspoon fem, 1 Arjan's Ultra Haze fem, and 3 Jamaican Lambsbread reg seeds). 12/12 under a 250 watt full spectrum CFL and not taken out from under it until the stems harden (3 weeks after the first hairs?).

When I have room in my 175 watt MH locker setup (1-2 weeks?), I'm going to start 5 regular Dalhousie Landrace seeds and 3 regular Ghost Train Haze #1 seeds.

Oh, I just repotted a Candyland clone to put into bloom but took a clone from it before I did. :)

Sensi Seeds - Northern Lights:

Flying Dutchman Seeds - Skunk #1:

I can never get a pic of anything in that corner that doesn't look yellow, but as I've said before that plant is pretty yellow anyway. It's more like the pic of this Mendocino Purple Kush (which didn't do as well colorwise this time), but a little more yellow:

DNA Genetics - Connie Chung:

TH Seeds - Burmese Kush:

Greenhouse Seeds - Lemon Skunk:

They don't have much longer; it's been 6 weeks and 3 days for the SK#1, 6 weeks today for the NL, and 9 weeks today for the rest of them under 12/12.

That NL surprises me. That's a fine one! And is this the one that's a sativa leaner? Very nice! :bravo:

I'm doing crucial work on my setup a book I read said that plants need an environment they feel comfortable in so I got me one of those Chinese hats that look like a cymbal for Asian strains, a sombrero for Mexican strains, a safari hat for African strains, a Krokkadyle Done-dee hat for Australian strains, I don't know what kind of hat to get for South American strains I guess I'll just have to get a Brazil-yin wax job and defoliate while naked..... :cough:
I gotta go put my robber's mask on and get my dagger so I can check on those Jack the Ripper plants talk to you guys later! :ciao:

:rofl:

This S.A.G.E. plant isn't going to chop as soon as I thought. It's swelling up now:

This Afghan Kush x Yumbolt plant is getting a rubbery main stem:

I'm gonna feed these Ak47s a lot of liquid Budswel:

Dr. Grinspoon, doing pretty well using bulb food:

OG Kush - Ghost cut:

Back
Top Bottom