PotChimp's Side Projects

I was using 3 gallon pots, but when I emptied the pots after a chop the roots didn't seem to grow much past the 1 gallon pot size. I thought that it might be wasting soil to use that much. I think I'd rather use a gallon or two of extra soil than to get results like those SK#1s, though. I've been trying to veg a little longer, but I usually don't for very long.

I was using 3 gallon pots, but when I emptied the pots after a chop the roots didn't seem to grow much past the 1 gallon pot size. I thought that it might be wasting soil to use that much. I think I'd rather use a gallon or two of extra soil than to get results like those SK#1s, though. I've been trying to veg a little longer, but I usually don't for very long.

Always better safe than sorry, IMHO. Last thing you want is one of the girls getting root-bound in mid-flower! ;)

I don't know what's up with these JTRs, but I'm hoping the same thing. I'm overcrowded in my veg tent, and nothing is finishing as soon as I thought it would.
That seems like a normal part of the perpetual cycle bud! I go through phases where I have to many plants waiting to flower and then I hit a point where I cannot get things to veg fast enough to fill in the gaps left in the flower tents.

If all the cycles were like the end cycle, it'd be okay. I don't have enough dope I smoke joints I got enough dope I smoke blunts, so what's left before the next chop is totally in my control. No waiting involved. No surplus either. :thumb:

I have 8 more. Probably allot more dudes
Hopefully you have at least 6 ladies in those 8 seeds bud. I am sure whatever females you get should treat you well. A buddy of mine used to grow Blueberry outside and it was always the most gorgeous, colorful strain he ran. I am unsure who bred it as the person he got cuts from could not tell him who the breeder was. All I know is it was the most Blueberry smelling I have seen and with the colors it was really something to behold.

Hey what's up Weaselcracker and Jaga? Good to hear from you guys. I like that NL a lot too most everything's looking spiky on that side of the tent; it's a mess in there:

This OG Kush Ghost cut looks like it's gonna be another good one (I'll get a better pic up soon, but you can see the frost on the fan leaves a little):

S.A.G.E. dang after all this time barely any brown hairs:

This Afghan Kush x Yumbolt looks like it'll be done soon though:

Hope these don't wind up too wispy I'm giving them a lot of Budswel (Ak47):

Got a long ways to go on those.....

Weaselcracker was asking us all about that; I was going to wait until next year, but I might just go ahead and add it to my no mercy Haze grow soon (only I'll give it about 3 weeks of 18/6 before I put it with the Hazes).

Back
Top Bottom