PotChimp's Side Projects

Thanks. I took them both out last night and I'll probably chop them tomorrow.
Got pelted in the throat with a rotten mango for nothing :) All six of those Cannabis Afghanica plants lived:

Wow, the two I was talking about looked ready to smoke they were so dry! They're beat up, but they made it!

Well, I did pelt you in the throat with a "mango of luck & plant health", so I'll take the credit! Want me to pelt you again??? :rofl:

Nice job on the recovery! (the plants, I mean!) ;) :welldone:

None of those 818GDP seeds opened up yet; I'll have to germinate a palmful of them if they're duds. Here's the next Mendocino Purple Kush plant I have in bloom:

Apollo 13 f2:

The Chocolope I chopped is close to dry so I'll be testing the buzz out tomorrow morning :) Here's the next one coming up:

Two Pine Tar Kush plants:

I left a weak seedling of this in with the other six PTK seeds I started. They're mostly doing okay (I'll get a pic up later), but I think I may have 2-3 more like the one above on the right. I put them in the center of these seven plants (six are Cannabis Afghanica and there's an Ak47 clone upper right):

I'm gonna wait another day on the Chocolope smoke test; the stems aren't breaking easy when I try to snap them. I might chop those Ghost Train Haze #1 plants today though. :thumb:

Ive had a fair few of those plants or seedlings rather..... Ive always ended up throwing them away, as they were slower, less vigorous. Interested to see how grows out and flowers, then smokes.. I'm now imaging it's a sign of a kickass plant and I won't see the funky again :rofl: :passitleft:

Here's a plant of it I started the same day. It's 1-1/2" across at the widest point; a major runt:

Here's another PTK that may wind up like it:

The rest seem to be okay. Here they are with two 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple plants (upper right and lower left):

I love those short stubby Indica leaves on the PTK's! :thumb:

That MPK looks awesome, as always and anxious to get the smoke report on the Chocolope. That one was looking really nice, too! :goodjob:

I smoked a Chocolope doob today but I want to smoke one from closer to the top before I give my unofficial smoke report :) It smells like cantaloupe and a little sour not like chocolate though.
Ghost Train Haze #1 Chimpa choppa chunga!!!!!

Other Ghost Train Haze #1:

I left enough on both for a reveg. They smell like strong haze the purple one has that new car smell in the background and the other a Chem D smell in the background. :hmmmm:

Jeez... just tall and skinny, huh? What size pot are they in? Beauties!

Cheers,

The purple one is in a 2 gallon pot and the other one is in an off size (I think it's a 2-1/2 gallon pot).

PotChimp's Unofficial Smoke Report - Chocolope :)

Still all cantaloupe and no chocolate smell but if I use my imagination I can taste chocolate on the first couple of tokes. There's more of a sour smell on the larger buds; a candy type smell. For the time I'm going to continue to regenerate it, but I'd have to smoke more of it to be sure I want to keep it. The buzz is good; I can't complain. But it doesn't seem to be great so far.

Dang..... :confused:
1) I'm smoking a blunt right now it's mixed about half and half with that last Candyland plant I did and a good size bud from one of those AC/DC plants. I noticed before after smoking on a few of those AC/DC buds that the two plants are different. One seems to relieve the pain in my shoulders and one seems to get me high. I must have mixed the one that gets me high with this Candyland bud because I'm just past the halfway point in this blunt and every time I hit it my head feels numb right before I let out the toke then it's a body and head rush at the same time when I do. :thumb:
I didn't regenerate any of those plants either. Bummer.
2) The smell I was trying to think of when I was describing that GTH#1 yesterday that I called new car smell was Arm 'er Awl.
3) Bowling would be a lot more funnier if they made the bowlers wear oversize clown shoes.

Dang..... :confused:
I'm smoking a blunt right now it's mixed about half and half with that last Candyland plant I did and a good size bud from one of those AC/DC plants. I noticed before after smoking on a few of those AC/DC buds that the two plants are different. One seems to relieve the pain in my shoulders and one seems to get me high. I must have mixed the one that gets me high with this Candyland bud because I'm just past the halfway point in this blunt and every time I hit it my head feels numb right before I let out the toke then it's a body and head rush at the same time when I do. :thumb:
I didn't regenerate any of those plants either. Bummer.

I'd mix the one that gets you high with everything, Bro! You'll find, if your head gets numb enough, you don't notice the pain in the rest of your body! :rofl: :bongrip:

Back
Top Bottom