PotChimp's Side Projects

Sorry it's been a while; the holidays have me busy. I moved a box to do work on my furnace humidifier (got it fixed a few days ago) and broke the fan duct on my 600 watt HPS tent loose without knowing it :( I looked in last night almost everything was yellow and wilted. It looks like most everything's gonna live but the Dr G is pretty fried (I usually don't get the leaves to go the long haul on that strain anyway). Really I shouldn't be too bummed because most everything in there's close to harvest.
I'm going to follow your advice on keeping the size of these Haze dominant plants tame, Graytail. Here's an Apollo 13 f2 that I put into a 2 gallon pot from a 1 gallon pot the same day I put it under 12/12. The branches grew too long and are spindly, plus the plant's yellowing up way too soon (I top dressed with 5-8-4 about a week ago):

Now this Apollo 13 f2's been in bloom in a 1 gallon pot for weeks now. It's on top of a 1 gallon paint can and still 4" below the light reflector. I put it into a 2 gallon pot today, after the plant hardened off:

Even if it stretches some, I still have a little room to play with :thumb:
Mendocino Purple Kush:

What Weaselcracker's Chocolope should be looking like pretty soon :)

Merry Christmas everybody (in case I don't get back on before then)! :passitleft:

Thanks you guys and merry xmas. It's good to hear from you Jaga. I haven't in a while; glad you're okay :thumb: If I get a chance today I'll post pics of all my Pine Tar Kush plants. Everything of mine is growing or flowering at a slow rate right now for some reason, so they're not very big. One looks like I plugged it into 220v and it was wired for 110v.

Here's the weird one (Pine Tar Kush). Icemud says this one in his experience had the old xmas bud smell to it more than the other phenos:

Someone I had the misfortune of knowing back in the eighties told me to put an aspirin into the soil and the leaves would straighten up. I think it worked too, if I remember it right.....
Here's the other PTK I'm growing:

Short and stout :) I've got more PTKs growing, but they're at the seedling stage and the lights aren't on yet.

I didn't think anybody would be on today. Merry Christmas to all of you too! :)
I spent all day unclogging the main drain line here at the chimpcave I think it might have been that yuletide log I left as a gift for the Tydee Bowl Man that did it. Next time I'll hit it with the plunger a couple times save myself a day's work..... :(

Merry Christmas Chimp!

chimp%2Bxmas%2B1.jpg

I drew me a pic like that last year with a blunt in my mouth :) It was a pretty good day I guess but a lot of work. Hope everybody had a good day too!
Here's a Mendocino Purple Kush bud:

Chocolope:

Apollo 13 f2:

I drew me a pic like that last year with a blunt in my mouth :) It was a pretty good day I guess but a lot of work. Hope everybody had a good day too!
Here's a Mendocino Purple Kush bud:

Chocolope:

Apollo 13 f2:

I remember that pic you drew - it was a piece of art and that's why I posted that one! I figured you'd make the connection! :welldone:

full

Back
Top Bottom