PotChimp's Side Projects

Back of my cereal box.. a mask, nobody will ever know it's really me underneath mwhahaha
IMG_20181228_085930~2.jpg

If that's the cereal I think it is, I tried to find it the other day at the store. I didn't think they still made it 'cause I didn't see it anywhere. :)
I thought for sure I had three original Sour Diesel and two Ghost Train Haze #1 plants, but when I chopped what I thought was three SDs I realized one was a GTH#1. Here's the two SDs I think I got over an ounce off all three. The big nugs are chunky too:

This SD has purple in it (I'm revegging it because it smells like diesel fuel, just not as much as it did before):

Didn't feel up to getting the camera out again for one last pic of the GTH#1 I chopped. My xmas present was the floo and I'm not over it yet. :cough:

Thanks. It's not too bad of a strain; usually I can't get up off the floor for about eight hours when I get the flew. This time it's just a raw throat and sinuses with body aches and weakness.
I've got a Jamaican Lambsbread, a Super Lemon Haze, and a Y Griega plant to chop today, so I'm gonna have to bear through it. So much $hit's growing out in my veg tent that it's starting to smother the clones. I have to get my Cannabis Afghanica plants into bloom and repot all of my clones too. If I get enough $hit rearranged I can start my next grow (the 3rd generation of the Chemdawg D BX3 seeds I bred out a few years ago). I'm not sure how many seeds I'm going to do yet, but I'm looking for a mother to cross with a father from a 3rd generation of CDDv1.1 I bred out also.

Happy new year.. man i got drink last night, had couple cones, woke up to fireworks, couldn't even make it to midnight...

I'm starting the new year off right! :)
A water line going to the bathroom sink on the first floor started leaking in the basement I had to repair that the day after New Year's Day now a float thing is letting water past and it's going down the overflow tube in the middle of the tank on my crapper it won't stop running..... :(

Most of my plants are stressed just a little due to me being busy doing repairs and holiday $hit. Now the icemaker in my 'fridge don't work I gotta fix that too :cough:
I finally managed to get these three chopped today I might get me a quarter out of the deal!
Y Griega:

Jamaican Lambsbread:

Super Lemon Haze:

The rest of the plants that were in that grow (Dr. Grinspoon, Arjan's Ultra Haze #1, and Jamaican Lambsbread) got pretty fried when the fan duct came off that tent during my humidifier repair. I'll probably pull them all early I might even embarrass myself and show a few pics of 'em. :(

I've been smoking on a lot of that lately..... :)
I think I'm gonna get two males and four females from this Cannabis Afghanica grow. I can tell for sure on these two:

I need to get some plants moved so I can get my seedlings out of the cold area they're in.

The final tally's going to be three of each on those Cannabis Afghanica plants. I'll repot them later.
It's been a long run for these to get right, but here's two of the three Pine Tar Kush plants I started:

The third one is as small as a seedling and looks the same as the weird one did only worse. I'll get them in here as soon as I put a cluster of four OG Kush Ghost cut plants and another cluster of three Apollo 13 f2 plants in bloom (maybe tomorrow). The six PTK plants I started later are doing poorly. With lights on and another light system going underneath it, the room they're in was only 66 degrees F yesterday. I can imagine how cold it's getting at lights off. All the young plants in there are doing badly.

The final tally's going to be three of each on those Cannabis Afghanica plants. I'll repot them later.
It's been a long run for these to get right, but here's two of the three Pine Tar Kush plants I started:

The third one is as small as a seedling and looks the same as the weird one did only worse. I'll get them in here as soon as I put a cluster of four OG Kush Ghost cut plants and another cluster of three Apollo 13 f2 plants in bloom (maybe tomorrow). The six PTK plants I started later are doing poorly. With lights on and another light system going underneath it, the room they're in was only 66 degrees F yesterday. I can imagine how cold it's getting at lights off. All the young plants in there are doing badly.

That first PTK looks like it has an incredibly thick main stalk!

Hey Jaga good to hear from you hope all is well on your end.
I'm thinking of putting that PTK into bloom, even though it's small. I need to open up some space in my grow tent. I'm repotting these Cannabis Afghanica plants to 2 gallon pots today and moving them under my 600 watt lamp, so maybe I'll start both PTKs early. I can always get a clone if I like it and grow the clone bigger. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom