PotChimp's Side Projects

,:rofl::rofl: i edited.. stoned and got paranoid.. dead bodies on Everest is ok for my journals but others? :rofl::passitleft:

GTH looks awesome, Brother, but the Apollo F2's and the MPK's are still my favorites! :green_heart:

You've inspired me to put both of those strains on my want list!

Here's a sample I just quick-dried of some IHG Platinum Kush Breath due for harvest next weekend. I haven't sampled it yet but it sure looks like it's got some HOIA! ;)

Geez, that's the one I never get :straightface: I've grown hundreds of plants too. Even the stem on that bud has trichs.
I've got some of those Apollo 13 f2 seeds still. I was thinking of growing the rest of them this Summer. Unfortunately, the website went down when somebody named Gyp-sea got busted (you all might have heard that story), so I can't get them again.
That purple GTH#1 is probably the best dope I'm growing right now. Good hair-to-a$$ ratio. :thumb:

,:rofl::rofl: i edited.. stoned and got paranoid.. dead bodies on Everest is ok for my journals but others? :rofl::passitleft:

The ascent was so steep everybody's lips froze to the butt of the rich white guy in front of him; they all kissed a$$ to get to the top just like they did when they were down here! :cheesygrinsmiley:

Here it is at 3 weeks and 6 days from seed, running under a MH bulb @18/6 growing like an auto and stretching like Hell, R4! :cheer:

I put it into a one gallon pot with bloom nutes. I'm gonna try to get it under my HPS if I can find room.
On the left is my runt X-Mas Bud reveg, and on the right my Ak47 reveg (I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep either one):

I haven't smoked enough of the X-Mas Bud to know if I want to keep it, and even though Ak47 is good pot, these strains I've been regenerating are better. I'll probably take a clone from each anyway.
Here's a Cannabis Afghanica reveg; it was dark purple so I kept it:

I want to trim it up and put it into bloom but I don't have the room right now. If it's stable, it might make a good parent.

Nice R4 :) What ever happened with your TMV worries - seems like maybe it was something else? I get a similar issue in one plant but since it never seems to spread I’ve been ignoring it.

I ditched everything that had TMV (if that's what it was) to solve the problem. One of the plants I had gave that disease to my Medical Seeds 1024 plant, so I got rid of them all to be sure. That looks a lot like what my plants had.

I'm getting a little light or heat stress on the top of this Chocolate Thai plant; the top is stretching (and it smells just like an orange rind):

Ghost Train Haze #1 (purple pheno):

One of the three colas on my Y Griega reveg (smells like a lemon table shining product):

This Juanita La Lagrimosa (a.k.a. Cannatonic) is getting pretty frosty (haven't smelled it yet):

Looks kind of like that Apollo 13 f2.....

Might be Terry's choc not a choc Thai..

81agVD41ijL._SL1500_.jpg

:rofl::rofl: I thought it was universally known

Make some Choc orange jungle female seeds, with your choc Thai into your Nev haze ..a chimp be able to swing off the branches picking chocolate oranges..

Back
Top Bottom