PotChimp's Side Projects

I gotta run me a GTH... :bongrip:

And that Chocolate Thai is damned impressive!

Good luck with DrG. :straightface: Mine musta been a rogue pheno. I'd like to try some current beans and see how they grow. The batch you have is a real PIA.

I'd like to get some more DrG seeds too. Along with some more JTR and a few Strawberry Blue seeds.
All nine of my Chemdawg D BX3 plants are chopped now. I got me three or four big colas like this one:

Rock hard nugs, too.

Ahh, lost one Tikal seedling. Still got four left, though. This mere-ickle grow organic mix has a lot of flies, and that's what I used for these seedlings. The tail was rotten when I dug it out with a toothpick. It happens.

I saw part of a video once with Franco from Greenhouse Seed Company. He was doing the strain I'm doing now; Nevil's Haze. When I can get a plant to look like his did when it's done, I'll consider myself ready to burn a dragon and tiger onto my forearms. :)

I took a pic under my 400 watt HPS and set the white balance to that pic, then took these pics under my 600 watt HPS without resetting the WB. They look different. I'll have to remember to reset it every time I switch tents.
Ghost Train Haze #1:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Three-headed Y Griega reveg:

Juanita La Lagrimosa:

It's a little over a foot tall, skimpy, and stretching towards the light. Under 18/6 I can't get it to stop bloom, which doesn't really surprise me seeing as how all of its brothers started into bloom fourteen days from seed. :hmmmm:
R4:

This Nevil's Haze perked up with a transplant:

Three original Sour Diesel clones I put in the same 3 gallon pot (I decided to give the strain a second chance):

I did the same to four Ghost Train Haze #1 clones. Since both phenos chop out at the same time I put two of each together.
Man, I like to look at this thing..... :)
Mendocino Purple Kush:

Here's those four GTH#1 clones:

I did it to four Mendocino Purple Kush clones too:

I've got two of those in another 3 gallon pot. I know what you guys are thinking, but don't worry. I've got four more GTH#1 clones, three SLH clones, and three Apollo 13 f2 clones all the same size as those I can put into bloom, so I'm not gonna run outta weed..... :straightface:

I fried up that lard block today :cheesygrinsmiley: My stupid a$$ thought I was gonna make me a couple BLTs but fried just right I ate a piece and it was all gristle and grease so I fried it up a little more and it was deep fried pork jerky I had to drain it three times I'm stoned so I made me a sammy anyway it was so salty my entire chest cavity feels dehydrated I took the rest and crumbled it up for bacon bits that $hit was rank man..... :cough:

I can deal with phenos that toss a male flower here and there (this Apollo 13 f2 I keep regenerating does that), but when they show up on every bud is when I get rid of them. I revegged a Strawberry Blue plant recently and took four clones. When those four clones got most of the way through bloom, male flowers were on every one of the tops. It was good weed too, but I took it out of the lineup.

How your environment? Excessive Seedling turning male can be stress related, I believe there's a term for it.. I've had the same problem not so long ago, was easily identifiable, my environment sucks, only strongest survive, not necessarily the best :)

Static sound of walkie-talkie speaker - "Yodelmonkey to basecamp one! Yodelmonkey to basecamp one! How's my environment, you ask? At almost five miles high and in sight of the peak, it's very difficult! The air is thin and breathing is hard! The oxygen in my tanks is running out! But if I don't make it, the effort was worth it! For the first time in my life, I got to see a bunch of rich egocentric whites have to stand in line and wait for something!" :cough:

If one of those rich folk fart way up there, is it gonna rain money down on us poor folk?
I know, I know. Bend over and taste the rainbow..... :confused:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

I know it's early, but I don't see any glandular trichomes on the leaves (Nevil's Haze):

Even stepping over dead bodies to get the good shit

Back
Top Bottom