PotChimp's Side Projects

Trying to avoid a splat; Nevil's Haze, starting to grow like a Haze:

Can't wait to get a new lense for my other camera (if that's what's wrong; if not, I'll have to have the camera repaired).

That's the PotChimp mite effect. PotChimp might learn how to use this camera someday. :)
I put four Strawberry Blue clones in a five gallon pot and put them into bloom. All four of them hermied, so I decided not to regenerate it. The next time I order seeds I think I'll get a few of them and grow the strain again because I like the weed a lot. I'll try to get a pic up of the few buds I have left today.
Mendocino Purple Kush:

Without adjusting the white balance, just taking a pic further away and turning the camera in a different direction changes the pics (GTH#1):

I should get me a baseball bat and do me a yootoob video. The first camera shot's a screenshot of the expensive repair cost, the second camera shot's a screenshot of the ad showing the less expensive new lense, and the third camera shot's me with that baseball bat on my shoulder pointing at the left field fence with the lense in my pointing hand, tossing it up in the air, and WHACK!!!! Pieces flyin' everywhere! Then I go :thumb:

I still haven't figured out how to use the camera I bought years back.. I still just do the point and shoot mode...

GL with that Ghost Train,,, suppose to be some Killer Shit.....

Keepem Green

Nev haze, are those leaves starting to look longer skinnier?

Still don't get how it's sexed so fast .. two weeks under 12-12? Not sure what's going on there but intrigued to see what comes of it ..

Here's a third Mendocino Purple Kush in bloom; pretty close to chop time too:

Two of the six Chemdawg D BX3 plants I kept in the tent out of pure weed greed, but they're pretty much ready:

Y Griega reveg:

I think I might be okay with this Juanita La Lagrimosa plant. It's hardened off, and I still got about a foot I can lower it:

I gotta lower this Apollo 13 f2 plant it's getting just above the light:

Chocolope:

Here's two shots of this leafy Chocolate Thai plant:

The bad thing about keeping Hazy plants in small pots is you gotta watch so they don't get dry. This Dr. Grinspoon got a little wilted from a dry pot, but it's okay:

Almost three foot tall and very little flower development. I hope I can keep it small.

I been smoking on it hard, and they're right; it is. :thumb:
Any particular nose to look for on the confirmed real deal GTH? I haven’t tried it, but I’ve heard so much conflicting views that I’m convinced there must be a real one and a bunch of fake or mislabeled cuts floating around. Surprisingly it’s also one of a very limited strain of feminized pollen being sold out of Spain I think. Love to taste it, but would be nice to know what to look for if someone ever “tells me” it’s GTH.

As long as I've been growing, I'm thoroughly convinced the only real cut of anything is the plant the original breeder is holding. Everything off of that is a hybrid and you get phenotypes. This particular cut smells kind of like uncooked oatmeal but with a paste smell. And it turned purple, too.

Back
Top Bottom