PotChimp's Side Projects

I'll quit using the flash now that I'm not running HPS; I just forgot this time.
Nevil's Haze:

There's a Chocolope plant behind it, and in the upper left is another Nevil's Haze:

Chocolope nug:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Those Chemdawg D BX3 seedlings I have going are stretching. I'll put them under the LED when it gets here. Then I can start my Apollo 13 f3/Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 grow, which I'm getting more hopeful about as I see these Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 offspring start to fill out (here's one of them):

I'm gonna go and smell that mudderfugger so I can see if it smells more like the Mom or more like the Dad. :thumb:

Legend of '91 (Chem '91 x OG Kush):

It's hard to see in this pic, but it's a male:

I culled it just now. I've got a second plant, but it's a runt.
There's come a visitor to the island. Throat, sinuses burning. Chest, lungs inflamed. No nausea, but a weird weakness. Chills.
I'll get on later to post some pics if I feel okay, but right now I need to rest. It's not bad; Hell, it's probably from smoking too many blunts. I'll be okay, so don't worry. :thumb:

I had similar symptoms for around 14 days. I kept getting a low fever with headache. Usually upper 99's in temp. I did a online interview with my doctor. He said it probably was covid 19 but to stay home till fever got higher. Highest level of fever was 101.9 so not too bad. Hopefully you get better soon

Sounds like you got it. :straightface:

I know a guy whose parents in their late 40s both had it. He said the worst for them was the fatigue. They each spent a couple days basically in bed. Keep the thermometer close. Most of the ones I know about had fevers under 102 and did well. 104 is definitely time to get help.

As far as I know, the flu advice is the same for corona - keep hydrated, etc.

:Namaste: Good luck. You can be our guinea chimp. :headbanger:

I also read a post talking about doing all you can to exercise your lungs while being sick to avoid getting pneumonia. They basically said that even if your lungs hurt to take deep full breaths and to breath out almost like you are blowing out a candle as much as possible. It also talked of taking lots of hot showers to loosen up any phlegm in your lungs and as GT said drink lots of water and gatorade.

I smoke erb but I've never been a cig smoker. Thank God. I've got decent lungs which I'm grateful for. The bug I had was really weird in a sense of one day I'd think I'm all better, then when I got up and doing anything physical I'd get super wore out and realize it was coming back. Had a few days like that. Kinda like spraying for spider mites. When you think they are gone, keep treating it anyway

The intake is too painful on the throat and the exhale starts a coughing bout that ends with me on one knee spewing spit, snot, and phlegm. I'm just gonna take a toke or two here and there and not burn like I usually do (for now).
I don't know if the info does anyone any good, but overseas seed orders seem to be getting shipped through customs in FL (Jacksonville) instead of NY; I'm guessing because of the virus problems.

Back
Top Bottom