PotChimp's Side Projects

I had to stick a 4" flex duct into the end of the 8" flex duct coming out of my inline fan (output side), then run the 4" flex duct to my drying closet to get warm output air flowing through; eight days on the drying rack and the buds were still as damp as they were the second day.
Have you tried the "low & slow" method? Just put them in paper bags in the fridge. It takes longer to dry, but the terps are improved, IMHO.

In the days I was researching the dehumidifiers I kept reading reviews about that damp-rid type of stuff not really working well enough - but I think mostly people were expecting too much. For a drying box that style could work great I imagine.

Have you tried the "low & slow" method? Just put them in paper bags in the fridge. It takes longer to dry, but the terps are improved, IMHO.

I've got a small fridge in the garage I could try that with. Maybe I'll toss a bud or two in the next paper bag I get.

Okay, usually I try to be funny, but I have a real question. I'm not sure if there's some kind of guidelines or etiquette to the subject matter, but does anybody know if are there any restrictions to what a person can put on the headstone of a grave? I would think that even if it were something like "Phukk All o' you Mudderfuggers!!!!!" that you'd be allowed to, because it's your dying wish :p
Other people might think different, though.....

Okay, usually I try to be funny, but I have a real question. I'm not sure if there's some kind of guidelines or etiquette to the subject matter, but does anybody know if are there any restrictions to what a person can put on the headstone of a grave? I would think that even if it were something like "Phukk All o' you Mudderfuggers!!!!!" that you'd be allowed to, because it's your dying wish :p
Other people might think different, though.....
The cemetaries all have their own rules & regulations about size, shape and what you can put on the headstones, so you need to check with them. In related news:

LYNN, Mass — Commissioners at a Massachusetts cemetery have said no to profanity on headstones.

Sonny Santiago was a rapper who died in a car crash in February. Commissioners at Pine Grove Cemetery in Lynn this week unanimously rejected his family's request to inscribe his gravestone with a song verse that included profanity.

The commission became aware of the language when the company inscribing the 3-foot tall memorial submitted drawings to commissioners.

There goes my funny idea :straightface: Now the serious I was talking about earlier. Person's name, note about the person (beloved blank, etc.), date of birth, date of death, and the words "To all those who have caused this (person's sex; man or woman) hardship and suffering, be you on the side of good or be you on the side of evil, my name is (my first name, my middle name, and my last name) and I'm taking you to Hell with me forever" :rip:

A toilet with RIP on the lid, which is up but the seat's down. When the person get close enough, a motion sensor detects him/her and a gush of raw rotted sewage comes shooting out of the toilet like striking oil in an oil well, drenching the victim completely. Out of the toilet comes diabolical laughter, "Ah ha ha ha ha ha!!!!! :thumb:

A normal looking gravestone but the printed letters on it are so small that a person has to get up really close to read it; then when he/she does, the front of it flips open real quick like the doors on a cuckoo clock and a spring loaded boxing glove punches him/her right in the nose (maybe put a rock inside the glove)! :p
I think I should top this Carnival plant:

I've got overcrowding (as you can see there), so I have to slow that one down a little. Topping it would do that, plus give these side branches on it a chance to get bigger:

Maybe I'll do it today, but I think I'm going to wait on starting those seeds I have room for. I'm just going to add to my problem if I start more now.

I use AN's Iguana Juice grow formula as a supplement until the chicken $hit breaks down enough when I repot, so it might be that. I'm going to be using their bloom formula with plants for the first half of bloom, too (I'll use Budswel to finish them out). And besides that, one chicken $hit compost tea feeding in veg and one in bloom. :thumb:

Chocolope (yeah, I kept it):

That was the reveg plant; I've got a clone going, too.
If both of these Nevil's Haze plants finish out looking decent under this 315w CMH, I'll be less worried about changing my 600w HPS out with one:

Here's one of the Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 plants I'm growing. It looks okay, I guess:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Two different Headbanger f2 phenos:

Three Ghost Train Haze #1 plants, all in the same 5 gallon pot:

One good thing about switching to a 315w CMH would be better pic quality. I'm hit and miss under a yellow light :(
Here's the other two Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 plants I'm growing:

Pineapple Express:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

A plant from my third breeding of Chemdawg D BX3:

Headbanger f2:

Ghost cut OG Kush:

X18 Pure Pakistani:

Lower bud on Nevil's Haze clone at nine weeks and one day of 12/12:

Pert' near done..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Well, another day, another grower's decision. I'm going to put my 600w HPS system to the side soon, along with my weak t5 system (four 24w t5s). I'll be taking 696w out, but putting back in a 315w CMH for the 600w HPS and a Mars Hydro SP 250 (230 actual watts) for the t5s. This should work out pretty good, I think. I'll be adding 2 sq.' and reducing power consumption at the same time; better quality light, too. It's gonna be a few weeks.

I guess there's a dial for the grow cycle to turn the power down (which would help even more). It's a 2' x 4' space, and the grow cycle covers a 3' x 5'. I'll have to look at it when my chimpulus check gets here (if it does) and I buy it.

Back
Top Bottom