PotChimp's Side Projects

Hey PC,
It has been a while! Pressing heats and squeezes out the rosin ... My brother has a press. I still use butane :)

I wonder if I took some kief and vacuum sealed it in plastic then boiled it for a while if it would turn into hash oil..... :hmmmm:

You can make a nice hash ball like that! heat and twist...

I might try it sometime. I'm starting to get a buildup of trim, so it might be soon.
A bunch of those Chemdawg D BX3 seeds opened up, so I got some work ahead of me tomorrow. And I'm packed in everywhere with nothing chopping for weeks except three GDP plants all in one pot and another Apollo 13 f2. I'll figure it out..... :straightface:
Some good news though; I called on those seeds I ordered and the person I talked to said if I was okay with waiting a few more days that more seeds of the strain I wanted would be in and then they could fill the order. Cool.

I'm waiting for some 37 micron bags to get delivered. I'll be pressing some keef. Hopefully it works out. Never pressed keef yet. Done bunch of buds in last week
dont put too much presssure too fast its not like pressing flower when it blows it just spews out unlike flower if it blows it comes out but it doesnt come spewing out.

on another note wassup Brotha hope all is well i update almost once a week now for me lol, and nice seeing Brotha Buck around too

Yeah it is :passitleft:
Here's my latest mess, starting with X18 Pure Pakistani (I'm not sure I like the looks of this one):

Ghost cut OG Kush (I've grown it twice before and like it):

Nevil's Haze; this one ain't growin' so good:

My crap cut of Chemdawg D BX3 (3rd gen):

Pineapple Express (I like most everything I've done of theirs; I should grow more of the G13 Labs seeds I have):

Two of the three Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 plants I have growing (I'm starting to see a little frost on one of them):

I quit doing those; they're just too hard on the lungs! :cheesygrinsmiley: Maybe one of these days I'll do another one, but I'll have to find a paper big enough to roll it with.

Coulda been the paper ... :laughtwo:

Ya just need a better delivery system. SweetSue says suppositories work well ...

82249039_10157071725831342_5946147393975091200_n.jpg

All twelve of those Chemdawg D BX3 seedlings came up, and as I was putting a weak clone in with them under the t5s, I noticed I have four more empty spots to put other seedlings. I'm going to look and see what I have (old freebies come to mind); I've got Gigabud and OG13 seeds from G13 Labs, and I've been wanting to give these OG Kush seeds (Ken's GDP) a try.
My favorite time, picking what pot to grow..... :circle-of-love:

I think there might be one or two more primitive places like Danger Island that don't have yoo-niversal health care yet, but who needs it when you got witch doctors like us and rich doctors like them? You can go home with a massive medical bill or with a shrunken head; take your pick..... :confused:

Back
Top Bottom