PotChimp's Side Projects

Pineapple Express:

X18 Pure Pakistani:

Ghost cut OG Kush:

A plant from my third breeding of Chemdawg D BX3 that I was going to keep as a mother, but decided to grow some of the first seeds of this I did to find a better one (I'll be doing that grow next):

I got three female Cannabis Afghanica x Apollo 13 f2 plants out of the five I grew:

Nevil's Haze:

Me too :cheesygrinsmiley: I rolled me a blunt of it right after I read your post, but just started smoking on it about ten minutes ago:

The previous plant I chopped got seeded everywhere from that Apollo 13 f2 pollination, but this one turned out okay. Those three plants above are from the same father.
Speaking of which, I noticed that two of those plants above were exactly the same size, so I'm gonna do another 315w CMH vs. 600w HPS comparison grow. I didn't pay particular attention to them, but I've done GTH#1, MPK, and Apollo 13 f2 grows under both lights recently, and all of them yielded more under the 600w HPS (especially the Apollo 13 f2s).

I should try to figure out how to make like a category of people's threads I can go to quick because the only time I can go to them is when a comment comes on here and I see their link. You can click on everybody's name like that too and go to their threads.

Dang :straightface: My seed order went through, but too late for the sold out strain I wanted. I'll have to check to see if they give a credit or I can substitute another strain for that one. Bummer.
I'm gonna start twelve Chemdawg D BX3 seeds from my first breeding of that strain today. I'm looking for a mother to cross with a CDDv1.1 father (Reservoir Seeds), which I'll look for in the fall.
Next up after that are both the Apollo 13 f3 and the Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 seeds I made a few months ago. Probably 10-12 of each. :thumb:

Dang :straightface: My seed order went through, but too late for the sold out strain I wanted. I'll have to check to see if they give a credit or I can substitute another strain for that one. Bummer.
I'm gonna start twelve Chemdawg D BX3 seeds from my first breeding of that strain today. I'm looking for a mother to cross with a CDDv1.1 father (Reservoir Seeds), which I'll look for in the fall.
Next up after that are both the Apollo 13 f3 and the Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 seeds I made a few months ago. Probably 10-12 of each. :thumb:
Man Chimp I am Very interested in that Nevills Haze x Apollo 13 that should be some Fire.... :thumb:

I'm hoping the same, but right now I have three crosses between a Med Man Seeds Cannabis Afghanica and that same Apollo 13 f2 father in bloom, and I don't see a bit of frost yet. They're only 2 weeks and 3 days into bloom, though.

It's listed as an unknown Haze hybrid, so I'm glad as Hell it's staying short and stout. I just repotted it in a one gallon pot (SSM#4 Natural and Organic, 1/2 cup of chicken crap, and 1 Tbsp. of Mykos), so we'll see how long it stays that way.
Carnival:

This tent is packed; I heard the back of it start to rip as I was shoving the last plant in to get the door zipped shut :p so these pics are a little crowded. Here's three GTH#1 plants (back; three plants on left), a MPK plant (back; plant on right) and a Ghost cut OG Kush plant (plant in front of MPK; right side):

Legend of '91:

NY47 (plant on right):

Apollo 13 f2, four foot tall and in a 2 gallon pot. I'm just gonna let it go even though it's fried because there's still white hairs growing out:

I need to put them into bigger pots, especially if I move over to another 315w CMH system like this one's growing under.
Mendocino Purple Kush:

Back
Top Bottom