PotChimp's Side Projects

You mean the ones about the local all you can eat (can't call it that ethnic slur anymore) food buffet, The Lo Dong Dragon (a.k.a. the low dong draggin'), run by Hung Lo? Or the ones about my past in the Shaolin temple and being tutored by the wise and omnivorous Master Po-Tent? :battingeyelashes:
I thought it might have been the joke I made about putting a lime wedge in Corona bottles to prevent catching it, which was before I realized it was gonna get this bad, by the way..... :meditate:

The death rate is increasing here at approximately "# on day before + .5 times # on day before" (4 one day, 6 the next, then 9, etc.). And they say it's not gonna peak for another month. That rate won't stay steady, of course. But I bet we lose between 600-1000 people's lives here.

The leaves on mine weren't as wide bladed as that one if I remember right. I'd like to see a different pheno than the one I have; I was thinking of ordering a seed or two of their Mendocino Chanel Kush but I'd like to see a few more of these first.
Seems to me that you got a nice HOIA pheno there, Bro! :yummy:

If you get something even close to this one, you're gonna love it.
I'm doing some budget juggling right now; since I want to get some of Subcool's last seeds before they're gone, I might just go ahead and get me some of those MCK seeds, too.

Wow I just looked at that Carnival seedling; it looks like my OTH and DrG plants did when they were little. Oh no. :nervous-guy:

Nah, it could be a little stretchy but nothing like a Haze. The leggy pheno has the better buzz, anyway. Train it for multiple colas. My 14-weeker had 6 I think? Shoulda gone with 8 but I kinda let it train itself.

Maybe put some extra light over it to slow the seedling down. I just remembered that spurt it takes for the first few nodes.

Here's what mine looked like after a topping.

full

You mean the ones about the local all you can eat (can't call it that ethnic slur anymore) food buffet, The Lo Dong Dragon (a.k.a. the low dong draggin'), run by Hung Lo? Or the ones about my past in the Shaolin temple and being tutored by the wise and omnivorous Master Po-Tent? :battingeyelashes:
I thought it might have been the joke I made about putting a lime wedge in Corona bottles to prevent catching it, which was before I realized it was gonna get this bad, by the way..... :meditate:

'''''fill me in on the jokes''''... I love jokes and I enjoy the memes.. I care less if they are PC.. I have laff and myself and about anything if it's funny.......... Still got to have a sense of humor......

I posted afew 'songs on here lately.. But if ya want to hear a good one.. yell and I'll link ya. I'll find it for ya Chimp

I'm so far behind on your grow Mister Chimp,, it's going to take me a minute to catch up...

But hope it's going good over you and your friends grow,, and people are safe...........

Nah, it could be a little stretchy but nothing like a Haze. The leggy pheno has the better buzz, anyway. Train it for multiple colas. My 14-weeker had 6 I think? Shoulda gone with 8 but I kinda let it train itself.

Maybe put some extra light over it to slow the seedling down. I just remembered that spurt it takes for the first few nodes.

Here's what mine looked like after a topping.

full
That looks manageable. I hope this one grows like that.

This next row of leaves doesn't look so bad. I got it about 3" under the t5s until it gets big enough to put under a MH (Carnival):

Gotta get my lazy a$$ up and running on these :Rasta:They all need repotting (I just watered them after this pic).
Mostly GTH#1, and a few Headbanger f2 clones:

With my luck, the elephant would have a bad case of diarrhea that day. I guess I could wear a raincoat along with the hat. I'd have to find someone willing to stand in front and hold his trunk shut when he sneezes, though.

Back
Top Bottom