PotChimp's Side Projects

If I ever won the lottery I was gonna have a seven hundred foot tall solid 24k gold statue of me built with a plaque at the bottom that had the words "Bow before me, lowly underling; for I am the most humble chimp in the entire Universe!" printed on it in diamonds (big ones, too); now I'm afraid they'll tear it down! :(

There aren't any hippie statues or killer statues to tear down, so it won't do any good. ;)
Stay away from Willie
41E4D4EE-E4AF-4039-9C92-58E2EAEE9269.jpeg

If I ever won the lottery I was gonna have a seven hundred foot tall solid 24k gold statue of me built with a plaque at the bottom that had the words "Bow before me, lowly underling; for I am the most humble chimp in the entire Universe!" printed on it in diamonds (big ones, too); now I'm afraid they'll tear it down! :(
This is the only 24k gold life that matters :D

Hello Mr Chimp.
Could you please help me out with a bug problem. It looks like a caterpillar but I think it's a leaf mite or a something?
Can you please recommend something that stops most everything eating the leaves,,,, and new growth?
I thought it was under control but I just seen a few big leaves become skeletons in a short time,,, please help.
:48 :

Hey, what's up? Good to hear from you, Jaga. I can't get to your journal through your signature, but if it's eating the leaves I'd try something called Captain Jack's Deadbug (if you can get it where you're at).
Thanks very kindly, the lil basterds I thought it was under control.
I don't think my journal is running.
I guess it's you who is the first to hear that I have lost more than 50% of my eyesight. I will try to get you a picture.
PS
I found something called Nomite I think? My daughter read the instructions, lol (she doesn't like weed) any way I tried that, then sns which I thought was working until today?

Sorry for bombing you so much.
Its my first out door grow in just over 20 years. Last one was stolen, and this one is hidden in plain sight. But so far so good apart from the eating of leaves

It's not bothering me at all. So much of the old crowd is gone, so it's good to hear from you. That bug might be something you could find and pick off by hand. Have you turned over any of the leaves to see if you can find what's doing it?

I'm so sorry to hear about your eyesight. I think about things like that every day as I grow older. My hearing right now is like trying to listen to someone while I'm standing next to a jet plane. That high pitched screeching sound has me saying "What?" every time somebody says something. I know it's not anywhere near as bad as eyesight, so I shouldn't even be mentioning it.

It's not bothering me at all. So much of the old crowd is gone, so it's good to hear from you. That bug might be something you could find and pick off by hand. Have you turned over any of the leaves to see if you can find what's doing it?

I'm so sorry to hear about your eyesight. I think about things like that every day as I grow older. My hearing right now is like trying to listen to someone while I'm standing next to a jet plane. That high pitched screeching sound has me saying "What?" every time somebody says something. I know it's not anywhere near as bad as eyesight, so I shouldn't even be mentioning it.
I have been spraying both sides of the leaves, I'm thinking it could be a small

I think it's is something under the leaf, I have been trying to see both sides, but I just can't quite focus.
Hey that tinnitus is truly shit, I don't get it so bad. But a few years back a friend came over with a thing that picked up on micro waves and emfs. The clicking rhythm it made when close to the gadget sounded exactly the same as what I could hear.
I think Rick Simpson suffers from the same thing, and he swears by the oil.
I don't have oil but if I notice it, then that's my time to try as much as possible to take my mind away from it. Slowly I got relief, but it is a horrible thing to have, honestly I can handle the weak vision better.
I hope you are able to get it sorted soon.
Take Care buddy :)

Wow there were tiny things under the leaves, so I gave them a good dose of the SNS.
I reckon they are looking much better.
So much going on growing outside, I really need to find a good spot inside.
Police and thieves being my main concern.
Gonna bomb you again sorry,
These are mostly all Gelato and a Kings stash.
DSC_0950.JPG
DSC_0951.JPG
DSC_0952.JPG
DSC_0953.JPG

There all hidden in plain sight, I hope?
Top of the bud to you Mr Chimp.

Good morning chimp :nomo: I need some help with a issue I'm having in my bloom tent.

As I was harvesting one of my plants last night I found some of the very bottom tiny branches were discolored and dieing off. They were a gray brownish color, almost like bud rot. Strange thing is it was only on the very bottom tiny larfy buds on tiny branches. The big buds on higher branches all were extremely healthy.

Have you ever seen that before. I also found it on another plant in that tent. I have been trying to get rid of fungas gnat's. Thanks for your help brother

Those tiny bottom branches on the plants I grow almost always die off, but they're usually yellow or brown. Sometimes when the soil in the pot of the plant I harvest is too wet I'll get a greyish color. The stems on those plants get rubbery.

No problem :)
Well, my Hippie Killer seed is open, but the tail is coming out slow. All 6 Killer A5 Haze seeds are opened and have tails, and 4 out of 5 Blackberry Trainwreck seeds do, too. The last BT is opened up but the tail isn't out yet. I'll plant them tomorrow. :thumb:

I'll try to get on and say hi to everybody at least a few times a week, but I've gotten to the point lately where there's so much work I'm behind on that it's difficult to find time to post. Most of you guys probably already noticed that I haven't been posting as many pics. Maybe in a few months things will slow down and mellow out again then I'll have more time to maintain these grow journals, but for a while I need to get things done around here. I'm getting a little internet burnout lately, so it'll help me with that. Plus, it's getting kind of weird on here lately with folks getting mad about stuff. Maybe that'll all calm down soon, too.

Back
Top Bottom