PotChimp's Side Projects

Yeah, I'm jonesing on those Nevils pretty bad. Beautiful creamy pistil clusters all over the tips, still. Mphh, nice!

And your mutant GTH? :laughtwo: Sheesh, whaddaya do? If all those bud sites produce, that'd be good, but .. whew. all that leaf? :hmmmm: If it was mine, I'd just have to finish it to see what happens, but what a PIA.

I think I'm at the end of the most active part of grey mold season here, so if I trim all the leaves off that have branches and put it right under the light I might be able to finally achieve that fabled ounce-on-a-stick plant! :thumb:
I've got to check on my clones and see if I have one for that NH; that reminds me. Then when I do my next round (Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and Blackberry Trainwreck), if I find a good male, I can do a backcross to both that and my Apollo 13 f2 at the same time. Nice..... :lot-o-toke:

I'm gonna reveg this Ghost Train Haze #1 S1, take a clone, and use it as a mother for another selfing (S2):

It might be a while, because I've got another STS project before this. I've already got everything ready for that except ordering the STS (Mendocino Purple Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush and Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush).

Here's the Mendocino Channel Kush pheno I'm using for the mother in the project I mentioned above:

I ordered the STS today. :)
Carnival:

I'm looking at this Killer A5 Haze plant thinking to myself that if I were to keep all tall lanky plants under this LED until they quit stretching that I may solve a problem that's been plaguing me forever (overly tall plants that take up the whole tent). It's barely stretching at all yet:

I'll supercrop it, too. :thumb:

Here's the Mendocino Purple Kush pheno I'll be treating with STS and using as a mother:

Two Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 phenos (the second plant is the excessively branched out plant):

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

Apollo 13 f3 (not much to look at yet):

OG Kush - Ghost cut:

Blackberry Trainwreck:

Overgrown mess :)

I keep trying to thicken this Killer A5 Haze up with Budswel, but it's not working:

I lost a lot of bud when I had to chop the two top colas on these GTH#1 S1s:

I managed to stop the grey mold spread by doing it, though. I took two nugs from this GTH#1 S1 to keep bud rot from spreading, also:

I'm pulling the two topped plants and that one today (that last one is getting revegged and a clone of it is getting pollinated by an STS-treated GTH#1). I think I'll leave this one in for a few more days:

I'm outta soilless mix. And so is the supply shop. My Subcool grow is stunted, so I may have to get something else to get it going in. I need to repot some Blue Dream and SLH x Blueberry plants, also. Dang, I'm behind..... :straightface:

Well, I got me some Roots Organics 707 to use for now. I'll get some transplants done tomorrow.
My STS should be here in a few days. The front plant is the Mendocino Channel Kush mother plant (I'm gonna trim it down to shorten it), and the middle and back plants are Mendocino Purple Kush (I'm treating the center plant, and I'll probably trim the front mother plant down to shorten it, too):

GTH#1 S1 leaf:

I got all that $hit done :thumb: That STS might not get here today, though.
Here's the first of those Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry plants going into bloom:

It has wider leaf blades; I like that. The past plants I've grown were Hazy and grew out of control. I've got a few more in bloom (but not as far along) and one or two in veg still.
Various stages of bloom; four Killer A5 Haze plants from two different mothers:

Apollo 13 f2:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

Mendocino Channel Kush:

The plants in the center and front are Mendocino Purple Kush, and the plant in back is Mendocino Channel Kush. I'm treating the middle MPK plant with STS; I've given it two treatments in as many days. I'll flip to 12/12 in a few days:

I'm probably going to move them to another grow area soon; they're getting too tall for the locker they're in.

Hey, what's up :lot-o-toke: Here's my latest $hit!
The last two Ghost Train Haze #1 S1s I grew to see how the STS pollination worked (the second plant is the one growing branches off the leaf stems):

All of them looked similar (but not exact) to the mother but only one of the six was as frosty. All of them smell different, varying from baked cookies to overripe onion (my favorite) and everything in between.
Apollo 13 f3 (from my Apollo 13 f2 pollination project); not sure if I'm gonna keep it:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 (same Apollo 13 f2 pollination project as above):

OG Kush (Ghost cut); two plants:

Gorilla Glue #4:

Blackberry Trainwreck:

That f3 looks like she's going to be frosty as hell.

I've grown it before (that plant's a clone from a reveg) and it was pretty frosty. I've got too many tall keepers, though.
Speaking of which, here's two Killer A5 Haze plants (from the same mother plant):

I cut the tops off of both. Here's another Killer A5 Haze pheno:

GG#4:

Apollo 13 f2:

Mendocino Channel Kush:

One of my SLH x DJ Short's Blueberry plants (my own cross):

My Subcool grow is pulling out of the rootbound condition it was in. The plants are hard to see in this mess, but there are five Jack the Ripper and one Jack's Cleaner 2 plant:

Back
Top Bottom