PotChimp's Side Projects

Ghost Train Haze #1 S1 again:

I'm gonna top that one tonight. With all those excessive branches, it's getting clustered:

This other GTH#1 S1 should be okay:

I guess most of them look a lot more like the mother than I originally thought. I'll sift the seeds out soon so I can put them away; I still haven't gotten around to that.
Gorilla Glue #4:

That's another excessively tall plant I'm not sure if I'm gonna keep.
This Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 is close to chop:

Maybe a week to ten days..... :straightface:

SLHxBB sounds tasty. I LOVE SLH man that shit's the one.

SLHxBB sounds tasty. I LOVE SLH man that shit's the one.
In all the plants I've grown in eleven plus years, that SLH was probably the second or third frostiest. Nirvana Ice, Greenhouse Seeds Super Lemon Haze, (unknown breeder) Apollo 13 f2, Rare Dankness Ghost Train Haze #1, and Mendocino Purple Kush are the order I would put them in. This Blackberry Trainwreck isn't too far behind:

This Apollo 13 f3 doesn't look too bad either:

One of the Super Lemon Haze x Blueberry crosses:

Gorilla Glue #4:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

OG Kush (Ghost cut):

Mendocino Channel Kush:

I really thought this overly clustered GTH#1 S1 with branches growing out of the leaf stems was the plant that was going to get grey mold:

But there wasn't any :thedoubletake: The last plant of this that I chopped today had it in two nugs (the main cola again).
All four of the GTH#1 S1 clones from that plant above lived. I planted the leaf stem of every one of them straight into the dirt. Here's two:

Here's the other two (you can see the dead leaf on one):

They're hard to see, but the STS treated Mendocino Purple Kush is on the left, the Mendocino Purple Kush seed mother is in the middle, and the other Mendocino Channel Kush seed mother is on the right:

Three STS treatments so far, and I don't see anything yet:

I remember the last time I used STS with those GTH#1s; they took so long to grow male flowers that I came close to ending the project (I thought it didn't work). :straightface:

Did you get that one leaf stem clone to take root ?
Yep. I got all four of them; those are the clones above. Two still have the leaf attached, but the leaf blades dried up. What I want to do is see if the clones have that same trait. If they do, I'll treat one with STS and pollinate a second. I've never seen a plant hold a weird trait like that, though.

Clones run differently than the seed plant sometimes. Ive learned if a seed plant is worthy at all ill run it a second time just to see how the clones act.
Like my strawberry snow cone that didn't stretch much if any on the first run. But its clones have more normal stretching and branching.
Its decent erb so I gave it another round and Im glad I did

Success! :thumb:
(Mendocino Purple Kush treated with STS):

There's another MPK in with it to pollinate as a mother for S1 seeds, and one of these Mendocino Channel Kush plants too:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

Apollo 13 f3:

Gorilla Glue #4:

OG Kush - Ghost cut:

DJ Short's Blueberry x Super Lemon Haze (two plants):

Blackberry Trainwreck:

Most of my clones:

I can go ahead and do a few things, because they finally got dirt in at the hydro shop! :yahoo: Mainly, starting my new grow. Five Blackberry Trainwreck (reg?) and seven Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 reg seeds; I'll put 'em in a paper towel tonight.
I can take clones now, too. And do some transplants. I've got a GG#4 clone that's in a 4" pot and it's about 3' tall..... :straightface:

Maybe not..... :straightface: Here's my other tent:

That GG#4 on the left has a lot of pot on it, but the last time I smoked it the buzz wasn't exactly great. Here's a nug of it:

That Mendocino Purple Kush plant I treated with STS is doing good. The male flowers should open up soon (I'll get pics up in a day or two). I can't wait to see what the offspring to that and this Mendocino Channel Kush look like:

Blackberry Trainwreck, getting pulled tomorrow:

Apollo 13 f3:

Ghost cut OG Kush:

And three of my Super Lemon Haze x Blueberry crosses:

The other two are in my daytime tent and look more like the plants I've grown of it in the past; prone to excessive and overly long foxtailing.
My Subcool grow is waiting for room in the bloom tents :) and I just started those Blackberry Trainwreck and Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 seeds yesterday. All of those GTH#1 S1 leaf clones are doing good, too.

12 for 12 on the seeds (seven regular Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and five Blackberry Trainwreck unknown seedlings). I tried to take the pic without a flash, so it's not a good one:

STS treated Mendocino Purple Kush mother:

I've got five Jack the Ripper and one Jack's Cleaner 2 plants, and the JC2 is a female. I put one male JTR in a closet today until I decide what to do; the flowers were getting too far along. There's a second JTR plant I'm 95% sure is also a male, and I'd rather have that one as a father. I'll pollinate another JTR along with the JC2 after I take clones from both.
They're all still in 1 gallon pots and under a 16/8 lighting schedule.

I don't need to. I'm going to keep a clone of that MPK going, so if I want to pollinate anything with it later I can treat another clone of it with STS. I am going to try to store some JTR pollen from that male (hopefully a true one).

Three Blue Dream plants (the first two pics are from the same plant; the third and fourth pics are from the same plant also):

Ghost Train Haze #1:

Carnival:

Two separate Gorilla Glue #4 plants (I'll top that second plant today):

Two Super Lemon Haze x Blueberry plants (the first is starting those long foxtails now):

Killer A5 Haze, getting within a few weeks of chop:

My favorite, Nevil's Haze:

Super Lemon Haze x DJ Short's Blueberry (the first pic has a GG#4 cola in the background):

Other GG#4:

Nevil's Haze:

Killer A5 Haze:

Carnival:

Two Jack the Ripper plants:

Two Blue Dream plants (the first two pics are the same plant):

Mendocino Channel Kush:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

Chocolope:

I gotta get these camera settings right..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom