PotChimp's Side Projects

I chopped a Blue Dream plant too, but didn't take pics :sorry:
OG Kush - Ghost cut:

Mendocino Channel Kush:

The Blue Dream had a really good yield and a dank smell to it, so I'm going to try doing a reveg.
Know I'm just trolling and jumping in out of nowhere! Blue Dream is one of my all time faves. Going to have to get some next go round after these 28 seeds and 7 current grows are done lol but amazing stuff you have here. I can see you have been doing this quite some time and it absolutely shows. Beautiful

I’m with @Dankman_420 on the rosin for health. Not just better for you, but tastes better than plain combustion too. On the down side you get ripped faster. Just kidding there’s no down side.

Can I recommend the dynavap. An analog (torch fired) thing that does flower and/or rosin. You control your own cloud. It’s really great. One of our other sponsors has them. Zamnesia.

I’m with @Dankman_420 on the rosin for health. Not just better for you, but tastes better than plain combustion too. On the down side you get ripped faster. Just kidding there’s no down side.

Can I recommend the dynavap. An analog (torch fired) thing that does flower and/or rosin. You control your own cloud. It’s really great. One of our other sponsors has them. Zamnesia.
Im a cheap MF. I turn all my sugar trim into dry sift and press it too :D
Im not into edibles much, so I get some use outta it. Best way to get the most outta my crops :lot-o-toke:

I didn't realize how small vaporizers were :(

Fiddly. Worth it though. You don’t need to replace joints entirely but you let a vaporiser do some of the heavy lifting you’ll feel the benefit.

I was wondering about processing kief instead of buds. Couldn't you just heat the plate up enough to melt it into oil and not have to use a press?

You can melt it. Without pressure when it cools down all the biomass you started with is still there. Using heat with pressure expresses the rosin.

Turn your kief into hash and equal or better this...

I'll look into it some more, especially the equipment to break down and sift kief.
Man, my grows are scattered. I think the last one I did is almost done. All seven of the SLH x Blueberry from that are chopped except one. And the same with the three Blue Dream plants. I tried to reveg both BDs I chopped so far, but they both croaked. Here's the last one:

Most of my daytime bloom tent are plants I've done before. Here's a Nevil's Haze:

Apollo 13 f2:

Another Apollo 13 f2:

Gorilla Glue #4 (the pot is pretty good but the yield is really good, so I'm gonna keep it):

OG Kush (Ghost cut):

My Mendocino Purple Kush S1 project is finished (seeds from the STS treated plant and another MPK female) and the Mendocino Channel Kush plant in with it has seeds too, but I haven't chopped them yet. :thumb:

It's going to be a while before my Jack the Ripper seeds; I pollinated the best looking mother in my bloom tent (to make up for the crappy looking JTR mother I picked to put in with the male). I pollinated my Jack's Cleaner 2 plant also. I'll try to get pics up later, but my home life has gotten quite busy over the past few months.

My next start is going to be the GDP project I have in my second journal (offspring from GDP f3 x GDP f3, and some GDP S1 x GDP f3 seeds).

I see a few seeds starting to form on this JC2 plant (first pic; may be hard to see):

Other Jack the Ripper I pollinated (I see some seeds here too; first pic):

These other two JTR plants don't look bad:

And of course I put the crappiest lookin' one in with the male for seeds..... :straightface:
The cross between these two strain phenos is going to be interesting (Mendocino Channel Kush):

Mendocino Purple Kush:

I think I'm gonna order me some seeds; it's been a while :thumb: There's quite a few more seed sponsors here on this website than the last time I ordered some. That order was for some of Subcool's last stock.
I want to get CC's Chem '91 (fem) and a second strain, but Ace Seeds Killer A5 Haze is out of stock and I can't find anyone that does Oaxacan Gold or a good cross with it. I'll keep looking before I order. :nomo:

I have that Chem’91. I’ve nearly finished her first harvest and I hope never to run out again. Clones are marching their way through veg.
Very tasty puff and one of only a few to cut through pain so there’s that too.

I'm gonna get the money order soon :)
So I can kind of get a perspective on things, I'll sum up my last grows for my own sake. I did 7 SLH x Blueberry plants and 3 Blue Dreams, and all but one are harvested. I tried to reveg the first 2 BDs, but lost them. Here's the last one (I'll chop it in a few days):

Even though it's the worst looking one, I might try to reveg it. All 7 of the SLH/Blueberry crosses were okay, but grew long foxtails towards the end. Everything I've grown of that does the same thing, so I won't be growing any more of those seeds for a while.
I've got a plant from this Nevil's Haze in veg that I can take a clone from:

But I've got to do a reveg on this OG Kush - Ghost cut:

This good yielding GG#4:

And this Apollo 13 f2:

I've got plants from my Chocolope, Mendocino Purple Kush, Mendocino Channel Kush, and Ghost Train Haze #1 going now, so I didn't lose anything in the mess but possibly my Carnival plant. If I did, maybe I'll get a few more seeds of that strain, too :thumb:
I've also got 4 clones from a GTH#1 S1 plant that started growing branches out of the leaf stems.
I started a bunch of Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 crosses along with my last Blackberry Trainwreck seeds, but they stayed in small pots a long time and are just now recovering and 2 of the BTs are runts.
I see seeds on both the JTR and JC2 plants I pollinated, but not any on the seed mother I picked to put in with the JTR male. I didn't like the mother I picked anyway..... :straightface:
I chopped everything from my MPK S1 and MPK x MCK seed project the other day and got enough seeds, so I'll do a grow of both in about a month. I want to get my old GDP journal going again and do a 16 plant grow of mostly the f3 x f3 offspring from that next.
Post more pics soon.

Jack the Ripper plant that I pollinated a few branches of:

Jack's Cleaner 2 plant that I did the same to (it's almost done):

Third JTR plant (should have done the same to this one):

Fourth JTR plant:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Mendocino Channel Kush:

It's not bad :D I used it as a mother to make me some f3 seeds. I need to take a male from those f3s and do a backcross.
I've always used Budswel at 2/3 strength for my grows, but this last time when the plants got around 4-5 weeks into bloom I went full strength a few times. I think I'm gonna do that all the time now; the buds on these recent plants look thicker than usual.

I'll be starting my next grow as soon as I chop a few of these plants. There's a GG#4 on the left and an Apollo 13 f2 on the right in back that have to go (I just put that Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 in today):

This Nevil's Haze plant behind that GG#4 is pretty thick:

I've got to chop my Jack's Cleaner 2 plant on the left in this pic (those are mostly Jack the Ripper plants with two Mendocino Purple Kush plants and a tall Mendocino Channel Kush in front):

Mostly JTR and JC2 clones with a few plants I have to repot and a reveg:

Seven Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2, five Blackberry Trainwreck, three MPK, a Boss Hogg, a Chocolope, and something else I can't remember..... :hmmmm:

I repotted them a few weeks ago and they're looking a little better; they were pretty rootbound. My next grow is going to be my GDP f3 x GDP f3 seeds and a few of my GDP S1 x GDP f3 seeds, to see how the offspring look again. Then I'm going to do about sixteen plants of the MPK S1 and the MCK x MPK seeds I just produced (STS). And after that some of these JTR x JTR and JC2 x JTR seeds I'm just wrapping up now (natural pollination).

The father of that JTR natural pollination:

I've never had a male with trichomes before (unless those are female parts). I wasn't going to before, but I think I'm going to try to collect some of this pollen now :cheesygrinsmiley:

Back
Top Bottom