PotChimp's Side Projects

I have never heard of it. Good luck! What are the genetics on that sticky male?
It's a Jack the Ripper plant (Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA) :thumb:

I still haven't took pollen from that male :D I found me some cooking bags made out of parchment paper so I'm gonna cut the branches and what flower clusters there are off into the bag, then put me some of the pollen in a container with a desiccant pack. And I'll put what's left of the plant (if it's still green anywhere) under 20/4 lighting.
I want to try some of these seeds I did over the past year from these STS treatments :thumb: Since they're prone to grey mold, I want to do six of those GTH#1 S1 seeds in the Winter (when I don't have to worry about mold as much). I'll add six MPK S1 seeds and six MPK x MCK seeds to that also; the branches I set aside with the seeds on them are dry.
Gettin' kinda old and losin' my ability to ooh ooh ooh, AHH AHH AHH!!!!! these days..... :straightface:
But I can still grow some weed..... :cheesygrinsmiley:

Wow, it's good to hear from you; it's been a while! How are you? I hope things are going well. I'm still at it after all these years :)
I wrote down how to say "Merry Christmas and a happy New Year" in Hawaiian just for a time like this..... hang on, I'll go get it..... here it is..... It's pronounced "Me Like-a lick-a me hiney ho"..... oops, that's my list of things I hope nobody ever finds out about me :confused:
I'm just kidding. Merry Christmas (they got rid of the Santa smiley).

Wow, it's good to hear from you; it's been a while! How are you? I hope things are going well. I'm still at it after all these years :)
I wrote down how to say "Merry Christmas and a happy New Year" in Hawaiian just for a time like this..... hang on, I'll go get it..... here it is..... It's pronounced "Me Like-a lick-a me hiney ho"..... oops, that's my list of things I hope nobody ever finds out about me :confused:
I'm just kidding. Merry Christmas (they got rid of the Santa smiley).
hahaha well its melekelikemaka i forget the rest lol
things are going well i'm still growing just not too much posting about it now days lol actually getting more weight since i have an outdoor going, keeps me busy. Have a Great Holiday Season Brother Nice to see you still here, allows me to pop in and say hi:):thumb:, ill stop by soon and post a pic of some of what i got going

hahaha well its melekelikemaka i forget the rest lol
things are going well i'm still growing just not too much posting about it now days lol actually getting more weight since i have an outdoor going, keeps me busy. Have a Great Holiday Season Brother Nice to see you still here, allows me to pop in and say hi:):thumb:, ill stop by soon and post a pic of some of what i got going
agh i dont know how to delete this mistaken extra reply lol

That's okay :)
I haven't been posting much lately either. Here's a few pics of what I have going on. I just caught this Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plant before the male flowers opened up:

Here's the Nevil's Haze mother:

I caught two (or three) males out of the six plants I'm growing so far. I'm keeping my eye on this one:

But I'm sure this one's female:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

Jack the Ripper:

More Mendocino Purple Kush plants:

My other two Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plants:

Two Blackberry Trainwreck plants (those seeds must have been fem; all ten seeds were female plants):

My greedy a$$ keeps letting this Nevil's Haze plant go; I've done that to the last two I chopped:

I'm going to pollinate one of the branches on the other NH plant I have in bloom with some of that JTR pollen :thumb:

Damn, it looks like I'm gonna lose a GG#4 reveg I have going. It yields great and the pot is really good. But I found more seeds of it this morning. No guarantee I'll get the same, even though the plants of it I've grown previously looked somewhat alike.
This Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 looks NH dominant:

Two Blackberry Trainwreck plants:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

You have some nice keepers! :yummy:
I've been going through 'em for almost twelve years now and probably lost just as many keepers as I have. I guess that shows just how rare the really good ones are.

The only two Blackberry Trainwreck plants I remember being male from all of the seeds I've grown, and they both look like crap:

I culled them yesterday. Here's the two last BT females:

Two of my Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 crosses:

There's a seed or two in this bud, and the only father it could be (outside of a hermie in the tent) is that frosty JTR male I had (Mendocino Purple Kush):

Two Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plants:

Three Blackberry Trainwreck plants (second two pics are of the same plant):

I chopped three Mendocino Purple Kush plants yesterday, so I have room to start these :)
Two Killer A5 Haze plants:

Jack's Cleaner 2:

Here's the last Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plant I have in bloom:

I put this Killer A5 Haze into the bloom tent about four days ago:

A boss Hogg clone I want to get rid of (maybe). It's in a corner where it's dark:

A Nevil's Haze plant I just started:

I let this Nevil's Haze get really dry a few days ago (neglect; my fault):

Some Mendocino Purple Kush pics:

Back
Top Bottom