PotChimp's Side Projects

Gorgeous colas Chimp!:drool:

What brand of camera are you using Chimp? A good one obviously! ;)

What brand of camera are you using Chimp? A good one obviously! ;)
It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3. I was actually thinking about getting another one; I can't get the colors to match exactly with this one, nor can I get the foreground, subject, and background to all be clear at the same time. I've tried every function and setting, too.

Some of these pics don't look too bad, but I took them in shaded areas. This plant won't yield much, but it looks nice (Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush):

Sister plant to that one:

Only Mendocino Purple Kush S1 with noticeable color:

Various MCK x MPK and MPK S1 plants (almost no serration on most of the upper leaf blades):

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 reveg plant:

It's a Canon EOS Rebel T3. I was actually thinking about getting another one; I can't get the colors to match exactly with this one, nor can I get the foreground, subject, and background to all be clear at the same time. I've tried every function and setting, too.
Canon makes really good cameras. I started out with the their EOS T5i Rebel but upgraded a couple years ago to the Canon EOS 800D. Now I'm trying to find the right macro lens to suit my purposes in which there are many to choose from online.;)

You think if I drew a picture of the last supper and had everybody rollin' hooters and tokin' weed instead of eatin' and drinkin' that people would get mad at it? I'm not gonna switch it out with the one at the local church when nobody's lookin' or anything like that..... :straightface:

You'd have to leave the food there though ... that's appropriate ... bags of chips, etc. :thumb:

Reminds me ... I need a brownie. Got some heavy melt-in-your-mouth ones ... :headbanger:

I'll put me in the middle of the table holding my index finger up like I'm sayin' "Just one more second, okay?" hittin' a hooter, the people on that side of the table looking at me like "Are you gonna pass that thing?" (mad 'cause I'm bogartin') and the people on the other side laughin' their a$$es off! :D

I topped the two confirmed males, put them back into veg, and confirmed the last of six females today (Jack's Cleaner 2 x Jack the Ripper). There's an Apollo 13 f2 and a Chocolope plant in there too. I can't get that Chocolope to come out of growing one and three bladed leaves, so I don't think I'm going to keep it anymore:

Three of the six JC2 x JTR females:

Top of the morning to ya Chimp! :blunt:

Hey, what's up? I'm getting ready to start the day and get some work done.
Doing the same myself!
I might have found a place to rent possibly but there is no smoking of cannabis in the home or on their property which is basically like living in a prison and a form of discrimination in my personal opinion.:lot-o-toke:

Have a good day brother Chimp!:passitleft:

Doing the same myself!
I might have found a place to rent possibly but there is no smoking of cannabis in the home or on their property which is basically like living in a prison and a form of discrimination in my personal opinion.:lot-o-toke:

Have a good day brother Chimp!:passitleft:
Just take a walk around the neighborhood and burn one after you come home. Or get you some edibles. :)

Just take a walk around the neighborhood and burn one after you come home. Or get you some edibles. :)
Like the old saying goes when one door closes another opens in which some lady around my age who is 420 friendly and has a room for rent just replied to my ad offering to get together and talk about the possibilities of us being roomies which is way better then living under someone else's thumb that's for sure.
I also just got my first Pfizer vaccine shot today and with the second coming in three weeks so I don't have to worry about being turned down on that alone. Being an un-vaccinated cannabis activist in this country sure has it drawbacks!:laughtwo:

I think I'm going to take a clone from this reveg (Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush):

..... put it in with a clone from this reveg (another Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush which I'll treat with STS):

do a pollination, and see what I get out of the deal. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom