PotChimp's Side Projects

Golden Goat reveg:

They look long enough to cut a few off and clone :)
This Nevil's Haze is just starting to reveg:

I want to start those MCK x MPK and MPK S1 seeds soon; maybe I'll do that tomorrow along with some repotting.

Wow, has it been that long? Lots of real life drama again, and not good drama, either :(
Here's a few pics of what I have going on now; stuff you guys have seen before.
Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

A Nevil's Haze that should have been chopped a week ago:

Ghost Train Haze #1; close to chop:

Three Mendocino Purple Kush plants:

Wow, three out of four fem Mendocino Purple Kush S1 seeds I germinated cracked open. The same with four fem Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush seeds. None of the Jack the Ripper (D pheno) x Jack the Ripper (frosty father) seeds opened up, so I cracked them with pliers. Those were so hard that the seed embryo probably got ruined from the force of the pliers. I have another JTR x JTR cross with smaller seeds (I liked that JTR mother more), so if those other seeds don't pop a tail I'm going to try these.
Both Dinafem Diesel seeds, one of the two fem Original Amnesia seeds, and one of the two Blue Satellite 2.2 seeds (reg?) I did popped a tail, but the Critical Kali Mist seed hasn't yet. It's been three days, so it might be a dud. Those were just my freebies I looked through; I may have another Kali Mist cross in my keepers. :thumb:

That Critical Kali Mist seed opened up; that's cool because I didn't have another Kali Mist cross to replace it with. :thumb: The other Blue Satellite 2.2 seed that I cracked open yesterday has no white color on the inside. I've got more of them, so I can germinate another. The last MPK S1 seed opened up too, but the last MCK x MPK didn't. I have extras of both those, too. And I'm probably going to be redoing all eight of the JTR x JTR seeds; none of them have a tail yet.
So most of those were good, but my JTR grow is going to be behind the others. And while I was looking, I got weed greedy and saw some more seeds I might do :)
Barney's Farm G13 Haze and Critical Kush (fem).

Note - Did everything above, but went with one HSO's Pineapple Skunk fem instead of Barney's Farm G13 Haze because those were reg seeds, and I have too many reg seeds going now. I'm kind of excited about this grow; I haven't done anything new in a while. I'll post pics soon. :)

Note - Did everything above, but went with one HSO's Pineapple Skunk fem instead of Barney's Farm G13 Haze because those were reg seeds, and I have too many reg seeds going now. I'm kind of excited about this grow; I haven't done anything new in a while. I'll post pics soon. :)
:popcorn:

Eight seedlings from my favorite Jack the Ripper female I grew last time crossed with that frosty Jack the Ripper father. Since they're regular seeds, I might wind up with around five female plants. I'll do these in their own separate grow:

I wound up with nine of these MPK crosses (one of the MCK x MPK seeds didn't open until after I thought it was a dud and germinated another). So there's four MPK S1 and five MCK x MPK seedlings; all fem. All these are gonna be in their own grow too, because they all have close harvest times (at least they did the last time I grew them):

2 Diesel seedlings (in another place) - I haven't grown anything by Dinafem that I've liked yet, but we'll see.
3 Blue Satellite 2.2 seedlings - the only breeder I've seen that does that strain is Spice of Life, and I don't know if they're fem or not.
1 Critical Kali Mist seedlings - I have a feeling Critical Bilbo will be dominant and it won't be that good.
1 Critical Kush - Same feeling with the Critical Mass being dominant in this cross, and I've only liked about 40% of what I've grown from Barney's Farm.
1 Original Amnesia - I haven't grown anything by Dinafem that I've liked yet, but we'll see.
1 Pineapple Skunk - Don't know anything about it but I seem to remember growing someone's (maybe theirs) and wasn't impressed. But it's HSO, and I've liked most of what I've done from that breeder.
That will all be a third grow on its own:

Back
Top Bottom