PotChimp's Side Projects

That other Golden Goat plant is fattening up :lot-o-toke: so is this Dr Greenthumb's C99:

Maybe another week.
Starting to look more like Nevil's Haze, so I'm not as worried:

These are all crosses I did.
Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

Mendocino Purple Kush S1 (STS treated; two different plants):

Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush (STS treated):

Jack's Cleaner 2 x Jack the Ripper (I think it got the frost from the father):

fuzzy pistols, indeed

peace and karma sent

Finally starting to look like a bloom tent again :)

These three I have labeled as Nevil's Haze. Maybe I'm suspicious because it's been so long since I've grown a healthy plant of it:

A branch off my Killer A5 Haze plant:

Blue Dream:

And a bunch of clone plants that need to be repotted:

They all look great chimpster :lot-o-toke:

You still using chicken poop

Mostly..... :)
The last batch I mixed was - (6) #1 pots full of SSM#4 Advanced, (3) cups of chicken feces, (4) Tbsp. of HF Fruit & Flower, (2) Tbsp. of HF steamed bone meal, and (2) Tbsp. of Down to Earth bat guano for bloom.

Got both these purple plants chopped yesterday. Here's one of them (Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush):

The other plant was a Mendocino Purple Kush S1. The next round of seeds I grow are going to be six each of these. :thumb:

Not all of them grow purple, though. Here's one of the MPK S1s I did last time and grew a clone of. I'm not redoing this one because the growth is mutated (you can see it in the last pic; another clone of this I just put in is behind the branch):

Jack's Cleaner x Jack the Ripper (daughter of post #8,827):

Nevil's Haze:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

Damn, it's been like three weeks since I posted here :straightface: Life does that, I guess.
I'll try to get some pics up tonight, but the holidays have me busy. I got me two early Christmas presents for myself; two new 315w CMH bulbs (one is a Philips 3000k and the other an Ushio 3000k). Mine are showing the 1-1/4 year age they are by giving me very little dope to smoke. I'll probably pick them up tomorrow if they're in yet.
Everything else is going fair to middlin' :)
I hope everyone is having a good holiday season. 🎅

I think I'm going to take clones from these in a few days and put this closet under 12/12:

Here's two Ghost Train Haze #1 plants:

My bulbs are in, so maybe these won't harvest so thin:

Four Nevil's Haze plants:

Three Jack's Cleaner 2 plants:

Blue Dream:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2, close to ready:

Wow... you been busy! Awesome plants and wicked good photography. Rock on Potchimp

Wow... you been busy! Awesome plants and wicked good photography. Rock on Potchimp

I hope you had a good holidays :)
Here's a few plants. A cross I did between Mendocino Channel Kush and Mendocino Purple Kush (I'll be chopping this one tomorrow):

The STS-induced pollen donor (MPK);

Three other offspring from that cross:

Nevil's Haze:

Back
Top Bottom