PotChimp's Side Projects

I tried as hard as I could, but nine #1 pots won't fit in that locker, only eight. :D
I put my eight Jack the Ripper f2 plants in there, and put those eight '91 Chem Skunk VA plants in a tent:

They're in the middle of my last grow, which is Mendocino Purple Kush S1, Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush, Diesel, Critical Kush, and Pineapple Skunk (I put that Critical Kali Mist under 12/12 yesterday):

Jack the Ripper f2:

The plant in the lower right corner has some kind of genetic issue. Here's a leaf close-up:

So far it looks like there's two (maybe three) males. :thumb:

It's kind of hard to miss the ol' neighborhood dope dealer, ain't it? :thumb:
Arggg. I had to buy commercial for the first time in 7 years. Ran out of my own. :eek: Really disappointing. And I don' think there's a neighborhood dealer anymore. Apparently, it all comes through the gangs now - not the college student making money on the side.

Who knew? :D And sheesh, what crap. Dried up hard nugs of machine trimmed whatever.

I've got two more interior doors out in the garage to stain and finish tomorrow (after I cut all the mortices and holes on one), so don't feel bad. There's no getting caught up. :)
I just smoked my first blunt in a month today; I've been smokin' joints I'm so low on dope. But I've got to smoke up this larfy $hit, and blunt's are the best way. I wouldn't know where to get commercial even if it was still around.
The good thing is that it made me realize I need to do more plant tending and get rid of all those lower branches, which I did on all my bigger plants.

I would get me a pet rabbit to put inside my grow tents to eat all the larf because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to reach any higher than the bottom of the canopy which would leave all of the good nugs intact but I'm afraid he'd chew a hole in the side get out and eat up the rest of my food which would suck because a small box of cereal is five bucks and I'm broke enough now plus I'm pretty sure he wouldn't stop at just the cereal either..... :straightface:

I'd like to explore some Chems (love the smell) but I want to have the real deal. I don't trust the popular banks for that, I guess. Who are these from?

The Cali Connection. And I feel the same way. After everything I've tried to do over the years, I'm thoroughly convinced that there's only one '91 Chem plant (which was cloned to get others), and getting one of those clones is the only way to get the real thing.

I've grown the Cali Connection Chem '91 FEM's a few times and it's still probably the best smoke I've ever grown, though a few of the IHG strains came pretty close. I went looking for some pics and saw I had posted a few in your journal a couple years back when we were discussing Chem's:

PotChimp's Side Projects

Glad to see you finally picked up some beans and, since you piced up REG's, I know I don't have to tell you to keep this strain for breeding! ;)

Awhile back I ran out of pot and decided to stop by local pot store. Got half a oz of gg5 for 40$ was good smoke, but also found dozen or so seeds :lot-o-toke: had me thinking about the seed loaded bags from the past

Arggg. I had to buy commercial for the first time in 7 years. Ran out of my own. :eek: Really disappointing. And I don' think there's a neighborhood dealer anymore. Apparently, it all comes through the gangs now - not the college student making money on the side.

Who knew? :D And sheesh, what crap. Dried up hard nugs of machine trimmed whatever.

I ran out and have had to use my old "guy". Been getting Sour Diesel, not bad quality, for $280/oz. I did have a buddy with a card pick up some dispensary med's when they had the 4/20 sales going and quality was actually better and was cheaper. All the dispensary nugs were rock hard but overly dried. They were dripping with resin, though, and kept jamming up the grinder. That said, I can't stand spending this kind of money on a plant and will be very happy when I get my next harvest in!

I would get me a pet rabbit to put inside my grow tents to eat all the larf because I'm pretty sure he wouldn't be able to reach any higher than the bottom of the canopy which would leave all of the good nugs intact but I'm afraid he'd chew a hole in the side get out and eat up the rest of my food which would suck because a small box of cereal is five bucks and I'm broke enough now plus I'm pretty sure he wouldn't stop at just the cereal either..... :straightface:
You'd have some great organic fertilizer, as long as you could keep them under control, and, if they ever ate the nugs, you'd at least get some good protein! ;)

I'm getting overgrown on my end:

I've only got two plants that I can take out of bloom, so that doesn't help much. I may have to put my 2' x 4' closet under 12/12 (it's actually about 20" x 44", and I'll be putting up a 2' x 4' tent soon to take its place).
Damn, I wanted to start some more plants too! :D

Nevil's Haze (I like it when these grow decent):

Another plant:

And another I just started:

I think this is my last Jack's Cleaner 2 plant:

Mendocino Purple Kush:

I seem to remember something about continuous foxtailing with certain Killer A5 Haze phenos; this may be one of them (two plants ready for chop):

Purdy!

I have one of those tall KA5H phenos and I think it's the best one.

I managed to catch 3 sprouts from 3 seeds and got 3 phenos. :cheesygrinsmiley:

I got one fast tall one that went all foxtaily at the end. That's the brightest spaciest buzz.

Second one was like a typical hybrid sativa. That buzz is actually kinda dull and disappointing.

And I got one very slow compact one with a pretty good buzz.

I'm keeping the tall one. :bongrip:

I can't find seeds for KA5H at the moment, but it was one of the strains I wanted to do more plants of.
Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush:

Another Nevil's Haze:

Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2:

Three Jack Herer plants:

Critical Kali Mist:

Thanks, man. :)
Here's another Nevil's Haze:

I'm pulling all these seeded Jack Herer plants early (maybe tomorrow). Here's one of them, too:

I just put (I think) two Mendocino Channel Kush x Mendocino Purple Kush plants into bloom, and one MPK S1. I hope one of these MCK x MPK plants I just started comes out looking like this plant I've been keeping (or better):

This is the first new thing I'll be looking at for a while now. I've never seen Kali Mist or Critical so I don't know which strain it looks more like (Critical Kali Mist):

Back
Top Bottom