PotChimp's Side Projects

I really need to do some research on Chem D. I need to know what the smell and exact look of it is about. I remember seeing pics a long time ago when I started this project, but it's been a while.
A lot of these look close to alike, but I need to do me a smell test :) Here's the one I'd like to keep as a mother (Chemdawg D BX3):
I'm not sure if it will help since my Chem '91 is actually Chem 91 Skunk Va crossed to the Chem 91 BX1 female reversed but the smell is fuel & skunk and here are some pics just before harvest:

full

full

full

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it." said the creature that kept going to war with itself, documenting those wars in books, reading those books, learning in great detail from them, and again going to war with itself.
"That's okay. Freedom is never free." said the creature who must have gotten in the free-dumb line twice in order to even think such a stupid thing. Moisture is never moist either, huh braniac? :eye-roll:
"You have to fight for your freedom." said the creature who didn't realize how pathetic that statement makes mankind as a whole look, and purposely left out the fact that in most cases the only people that threaten your freedom are your fellow countrymen.
Could you TV people please quit trying to be inspiring? You suck at it! :cough::cough::cough:
Deep thoughts for a chimp!
87CE9D13-EF38-47F4-B3E5-EBFF42C194C1.png

I'm not sure if it will help since my Chem '91 is actually Chem 91 Skunk Va crossed to the Chem 91 BX1 female reversed but the smell is fuel & skunk and here are some pics just before harvest.

That's way better looking than these plants I have. It's good to know that yours smell like fuel and skunk, though. I haven't given these a good smell yet, but in the past they've smelled like over ripe onions or garlic chives.

Here's my two Ghost Train Haze #1 clones. I think I might start selfing them in a week or so:

That Carnival cutting isn't doing so well, but I have a reveg going. If it doesn't take, I'll get more seeds. I wanted to try a grouping of those anyway, because I don't think I have the pheno you guys talk about all the time.

Dang. I got a Hippie Killer, three Killer A5 Haze, and a Blueberry Trainwreck plant to repot and put into bloom:

That plant in the front is a Chemdawg D BX3 reveg. I want to reveg this Chemdawg D BX3 plant too (all of that bud is from one plant in a 2 gallon pot):

That tent's packed:

I put that Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 on the right under my 315w CMH this morning (it's coming too close to the LED):

About half of those seem to lean Sativa dominant. Here's a second Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 sister plant:

Here's their other two sister plants. I'm not sure whether or not I like the Indica dominant phenos:

They kind of remind me of my GTH#1 pheno, though..... :hmmmm:

Ahh, my 250w light reflector went out today. I had to put a cool tube reflector in until I can rebuild or replace this one. I'll probably replace it since I don't like the footprint.
Everything else seems to be doing okay (except a few clones and reveg plants). I'll get pics up soon.

Hay Chimp. My Neville's Haze has just broken the surface so she will be a Big girl soon and I will start some bondage on her as soon she is ready.

Nice Chemdawg! What’s the success rate on reveg after harvest?
You’re right those nevs x Apollo are stacking like your GTH.

I have pretty good luck with these when I reveg (as long as I do it early). 3 out of 4 maybe? My bad luck reveg plant is GDP; I don't get very many of those to reveg.

Hay Chimp. My Neville's Haze has just broken the surface so she will be a Big girl soon and I will start some bondage on her as soon she is ready.

One day I'm gonna quit being so weed greedy and grow a Nevil's Haze like that. I'd get a lot more weed than I do crowding plants like this.

I am going to give them as much room as they need. I will also be growing a Panama Haze and a couple Bandaid haze. 4 plants in an 8x8 room Going to try to make em wide and bushy. I had a good start a couple weeks or so ago but a Dam Auto I was growing turned out to be male and he spued his love dust everywhere and knocked up all 4 of my plants. Had to scrap the whole bunch and start over, Live and learn. I didn't know autos could be males but that one was

Damn, that's as big as a whole grow tent for each plant.
4 10gallon pots. I would use 20gal. if I had the pots. I may invest in 4 20s but even in the 10s with my crop I had to scrap there was very little room for me to move around because I had 4 foot stakes pointed to the outside of the pot it got full fast

One of these Apollo 13 f3s doesn't look too bad:

I can't see this Apollo 13 f3 very well. It's in the back of the tent because it got too tall, but from what I can see of the buds it isn't impressive:

You never know, though..... :straightface:
The Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 crosses look better:

If I took a clone from the mother of these (the Apollo 13 f2 I've been keeping all this time).....

..... selfed it, then pollinated a clone from the first plant in that last post, I think I might get something worthwhile. I don't want to get going too far with that mother's offspring because I know that under harsh conditions it hermies, though.

Blackberry Trainwreck leaf with 13 blades:

I counted 12 blades on this leaf (you can see the other leaves in the background):

I hope it don't mean bad luck..... :straightface:

Back
Top Bottom