PotChimp's Side Projects

It's hard to keep up with all of it o_O That Killer A5 Haze/Hippie Killer/Blackberry Trainwreck grow is getting broken up and put into bloom one or two plants at a time. I'm about to make it worse, too. I think I bought three Mendocino Chanel Kush seeds (it might be five) that I'll be starting, plus the difference in GG#4 and a few freebie seeds to make it a twelve plant grow.

I haven't looked yet, but when I stop to think about it, searching through the freebies is pretty cool; I got a lot of 'em, too! :thumb: Right off the bat I'm thinking of a Do-si-dos cross I got recently :) Zombie Death Fuck crossed my mind..... I think I have Bubba Haze (?) seeds..... And I'll probably toss one or two of my old freebies in there before they go bad. I wonder what Fire OG is like. :lot-o-toke:

I barely have time to do anything, but I don't regret it. It's been my favorite hobby in life so far. Hell, I'd call it a lifestyle at this point!

Green acres is the place to be! Farm livin' is the life for me! Land, spreading out so far and wide! Keep Manhattan; just gimme that countryside! :D

Chopped today, one Ghost Train Haze #1 (a little grey mold in the main cola again):

..... and an Apollo 13 f2:

I only lost three nugs on the main cola (most people would have probably just trimmed it off there was so little), so it wasn't bad.
Here's a pic of some buds on the first Chemdawg D BX3 plant I chopped early this week. I chopped them all, but this is the only one close to being dry, so I can test it right now:

I'll smoke from all of the plants, then pick the one with the best buzz for a mother (I'm revegging most of the plants now to find the keeper).

I rolled me a blunt out of those buds above; it was the second one I smoked of the morning. I finished half of it then, and I'm burning the other half now. I like recently chopped pot because it seems to have more head buzz to it. This isn't bad, but I like the look of the other plants better.
Man, I love my laboratory test monkey job! :blunt:

I've got to get some distilled water, but otherwise I'm ready to self one of these Ghost Train Haze #1 clone plants. I think I'll use the smaller one so I get more seeds.
Both are under my 100w LED. Even though the top leaves were a bit light-bleached, all three Pre '98 Bubba Kush S1 plants I grew under that light did pretty well, so I don't expect any problems.
I'll treat the plant for 10 days of 18/6, then start 12/12 and keep spraying until I see male flowers.

I rolled me a blunt out of those buds above; it was the second one I smoked of the morning. I finished half of it then, and I'm burning the other half now. I like recently chopped pot because it seems to have more head buzz to it. This isn't bad, but I like the look of the other plants better.
Man, I love my laboratory test monkey job! :blunt:

I feel like most pot needs atleast 2 weeks after drying to really give me the best effects. But these are mainly sativas.

Plants and buds look really nice. that apollo is a beauty with not many leaves to trim.

When you self it are you going to collect pollen to apply to another GTH or are you trying to seed out the same plant

I'm gonna pull the plant in front out (from the pic above), put it in the sink, and spray it with STS tomorrow. After about ten days, I'll switch over to 12/12 and keep repeating this until I see male flowers. I'm going to pollinate the plant in back with it, but I'm not sure if I'll save any of its pollen. I might toss a Mendocino Purple Kush clone in there, though.

I am glad to see your garden is firing on all cylinders bud! Some great new genetics getting run through and what looks like some interesting new keepers. I wanted to stop in and thank you for your reveg advice. I think I am nearing a point where I can take cuts off of the reveg. Just waiting for 5 bladded leaves to pop out. Still getting 1 and 3 bladed leaves but it looks like they are starting to have more and more blades.

Back
Top Bottom