PotChimp's Side Projects

Hope everything works out for you Chimp, I really enjoy following your work.:high-five: Throwing some positive vibes and good karma your way!:Namaste:

darn life,, gettin in the way of everything,, peace and love from kelowna friend

Thanks guys. A really rough situation, and although everyone I've talked to seems to be encouraged, I'm not. I hate living in fear like this. It's like you're in an old abandoned house, you can't see anything, but something's coming after you; you can hear it but can't see through the dark silhouettes and the sounds keep getting louder. Something's coming at you right now and there's nothing you can do except feel the pain as it hits. I hate being afraid. :cough:

Today was a good day. There's a small part of me that thinks things might be okay, or at least as okay as they can be now. It's going to be a bit until I feel safe from this. And it's not gonna be an overnight thing, either. But today was a good day.
All the plants are doing okay, but I need to work more with these LEDs. I think they should do better with grow and bloom cycles than what I'm doing here.

although everyone I've talked to seems to be encouraged, I'm not
It's tough to give advice/encouragement when we don't know specifically what you're going through, so let's try this...

We love you for a lot of things, Brother Chimp, but I'd never describe you as an "optimist" so, if others around you seem encouraged, there's probably some reason to be encouraged!

Did that help, at all? :rofl:

Whatever you think is coming after you, give it the good ol' Chimpy Choppy Chonga (did I remember that right?) and kick its ass!

:circle-of-love:

I was really worried (and still am), but today was another good day, and this one came with some promise. :Namaste: It's looking like there's a chance that things will turn out to be at least okay; maybe not what they were, but at least okay enough to keep going. Thanks for the hope and prayers, everybody. We've got a long hard road ahead, but at least it looks like we have a road. :thumb:
I'll try to get some pics up when I get a chance. Man, I'm relieved..... :(

Now I can't get that cat in the 1970s poster out of my mind :)
Maybe this'll help; I tried to roll the whole main cola of that New York 47 plant I grew but it tore the blunt wrap and I had to patch it but the patch tore too:

Here's the good side!

I just burnt one right before it, too! I bet I don't have me another bad dream tonight. I probably won't be able to figure out which foot to start with going up the stairs so I won't be able to get to bed.

I'll get some pics up as soon as I can, but I've got some running back and forth to do today and some work to catch up on.
For an update, my GTH#1 selfing project is ready to go, but the plants aren't big enough yet. I thought I would get better growth under that LED (I lowered the plants today; maybe that'll help).
I harvested all of those Chemdawg D BX3 plants, and I've sampled a few to help determine which one to keep for a mother. Of the three different buds I've sampled so far, not one has much hair on its a$$..... :straightface:
I'm keeping clones of Nevil's Haze, Apollo 13 f2, Mendocino Purple Kush, Chocolope, Ghost Train Haze #1, OG Kush (Ghost cut), and Carnival (which I'm smoking a blunt of now; I just got dizzy standing up to look at my keeper list which reminds me why it's on there). I'll take a second look later to make sure I have one of each before I get going with other stuff.
Those Apollo 13 f3 and Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 plants are pretty far along in bloom, but don't seem to look as good as they did earlier. I see possibilities there, though.
One of those Blackberry Trainwreck plants is a keeper, but the others look too young to tell. My Hippie Killer plant is doing good, but those Killer A5 Haze plants are all growing way out of control. I'll have to get a few plants out of each bloom tent and try to tie them down sideways a little. I'm having Old Timers Haze flashbacks..... :thedoubletake:
I have to wait on starting my next grow, because as I've said a few times, I'm not exactly out of the rough seas with this situation in my life. I'm a bit overcrowded everywhere, so it'll work out best anyway.

Why'd I let you guys talk me into this?!? ;)
Killer A5 Haze:

That's mostly one plant! :D Here's the shortest of the KA5H bunch so far (taking into consideration bloom time):

It's almost to the top of the tent! The pot don't look too bad:

Here's the shortest, but it's just started bloom and has a lot of stretch to go through:

Using 1 cup of that processed chicken manure/3 gallons of soilless mix seems to be stopping the leaf tip burn on most of these skinny leaf Sativas.
Nevil's Haze:

You do seem to find the fluffy phenos every time! :laughtwo:

Second one looks more typical. I have a pack that I'll have to run next batch.

You do seem to find the fluffy phenos every time! :laughtwo:

Second one looks more typical. I have a pack that I'll have to run next batch.

Get you a circus tent to grow them in. You're gonna need it.

Back
Top Bottom