PotChimp's Side Projects

Exactly like juicyfruit gum, except the smell is stronger. :) The other BT smells more like berries, but sweet and fruity also. The least frostiest of them smells the most like blackberries, and has a lighter (but sharp) cleaning product smell.

Dang, I had to chop two main colas due to grey mold. One of my Apollo 13 f3s and a Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 cross. Bummer.....
Here's another Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 cross:

Two different Apollo 13 f3 plants:

The least frosty of the Blackberry Trainwreck plants:

Two different Killer A5 Haze buds:

Ghost Train Haze #1 (crappy pics):

That Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 cross sounds Great. is it one of your crosses ? Just curious

Yep, it is :) I've got enough seeds to look for a good male and cross it back to the Nevil's Haze if I decide that later. They're plenty sticky, too! :drool:

These are the first plants of them both that I've grown, so I'm not sure yet. I'm guessing they're gonna be as good as anything I've bought from the seedbanks.
Oh OK so you just started this cross and haven't smoked any yet. Going to be interesting to hear the smoke report. Two Kick ass strains , You cant go wrong with that

Here's the Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 cross I had to cut the top off of (not much grey mold, but it still has a week or two to go and I didn't want it to spread):

Here's a sister plant I like:

Two more Apollo 13 f3s (the bud pics are from the plant I had to cut the top off of also):

Ghost Train Haze #1:

I'm still waiting on those other two GTH#1 plants to get big enough to self one; it'll be soon I think.

Garden looks great chimp :thumb:

Thanks man; I've been neglecting things due to the life problems I was talking about earlier. I think things might turn out okay on my end. I feel lucky and blessed right now, but I'll feel better when it's all the way over.

Following your breeding adventures is what inspired me to give it a try. Your crosses always look outta sight :D

Most of them are pretty horrendous. You should see my Thai Stick results (hemp), I bred out Lowryder #1 (crappiest pot ever), all my Chem D projects so far haven't yielded anything worthwhile, and my Super Lemon Haze X DJ Short's Blueberry plants grow mostly foxtails and not firm buds. I should get back into my 818 Headband x Grand Daddy Purple crosses again now that grey mold season is close to over; there were a few good plants there..... :idea:

You are growing some of the strains I have to grow out. K A5 H and Neville's Haze I have both and my NH is doing well. Pics on my journal. I want to run the KA5H next. I had one that barely broke soil and then petered out. Its too late in the grow to finish up the same time as my others. I have to dry in the room I grow in so I have to pick strains that will finish at the same time or at least close to the same time so I can dry

Man those are looking NICE!! Going to be some fire in those buds. It sucks about the mold but at least you caught it before it got bad.

Every time I get large main colas it happens. I need to start topping them.

I guess I shouldn't complain (as much good luck as I've been blessed with lately), so I'll just say oh well :straightface:
I lost another whole top cola on one of my GTH#1s to grey mold, the worst plant I have for getting it. I'm guessing it was about 3/4 ounce, too. The rest of the plant is okay, but I'm topping the plant I have in bloom now to prevent it from happening again.
I've been doing process of elimination on these Chemdawg D BX3 plants to see which I should keep as a mother by smoking them as they dry. #3 was better than #1, so I cut the #1 reveg up yesterday. I'm smoking the #2 and it's excellent; I got a good buzz :thumb: but I just now looked in the veg tent and it's the only one that wilted up and died.
A chimp's luck.....

Back
Top Bottom