PotChimp's Side Projects

You're welcome :thumb:
Man, I've been having bad luck with regenerating plants lately. I got lucky and my Carnival clone took, but the reveg yellowed up big time; quick, too. Both of my GDP S1 clones and reveg plants died (I have one GDP S1 clone left to use for a backcross).

I was thinking today that if Chongo loses the upcoming election (which I doubt, seeing as how he's such a nice guy*), he might just dump the brownshirt brigade on every major city on the island and declare martial law in order to keep his job as Hee-man Master of the Universe. I'm just not sure technically if that's how the law works. He could start a war with one of the neighboring islands..... :idea:

* :cough:

Note - I just put a second Killer A5 Haze and a Blackberry Trainwreck plant into bloom. I think I'll do the same to a third KA5H plant tonight.
I just chopped my cut of the KA5H a couple days ago.....you are really going to enjoy this strain. Curious which phenos you get brother! Good luck

Four Killer A5 Haze plants - one of the two OTH phenos :eek:

This one's gonna be like that too:

I didn't have the room in my bloom tents until recently, so these last two I just put into bloom yesterday. They have a few burnt shade leaves after being rootbound in 1/2 gallon pots. One is under a 315w CMH:

And one's under my 230w LED:

I couldn't resist taking another pic of this Blackberry Trainwreck plant:

The other two KA5H plants are on the night cycle, so I'll have to wait until later to get pics. One's worse than that first OTH pheno :eek: and the other is the only one in the bunch that I think is gonna stay controllable.

You're welcome :thumb:
Man, I've been having bad luck with regenerating plants lately. I got lucky and my Carnival clone took, but the reveg yellowed up big time; quick, too. Both of my GDP S1 clones and reveg plants died (I have one GDP S1 clone left to use for a backcross).

My GDP is SOOOOOO sensitive.. it hates lots of nutrients, lots of water, topping, too much light... etc... LOL. Its honestly one of the worst plants I have to keep happy.. .iF it wasn't for the taste/terps, high and legendary genetics I would have culled mine long ago..LOL. I keep telling myself I need to S1 it, or BX it with a GDP hybrid but keep playing my luck... Do you have the same experience with your GdP being extremely temperamental?

Mine are horrible. The reveg plants grow clustered and runted; I rarely get a clone to live unless I take it right off the first generation plant. Mine don't seem to be bad with the nutes, but they don't like being overwatered.
Here's those last two Killer A5 Haze plants (after seeing the second plant again tonight, I'd like to withdraw my comment about being able to keep the size under control):

I'm gonna bend the tall one over as soon as I get two more MPKs out of there and I have room to go sideways. :)

Here's those two MPKs; they're pretty close to being done (the second one is next to a Nevil's Haze plant):

I should be able to lean both of those KA5H plants downward when they're out.

I know situations like this leave people wondering, but to keep myself safe I don't give out information that's too detailed. Something really hard came up in my life and I'm not sure what the outcome is going to be. But I've talked to you all and we've grown together for a while, so I wanted to come on and let everyone know that until it's over I won't be online much. I'm hoping that everything gets better and goes back to normal, but as each day goes by and there's no answers it's looking less likely. This had been the best experience of my life and I hope to keep things going. If not, being here growing and learning with you all has been an honor, and thank you so much. You all mean more to me than you'll ever know.

Sorry to hear that, Brother, and hope everything works out for you favorably and soon. Like you said, we've all grown together for a while and if you ever need someone to lean on, there are a bunch of Chimp fans here who are happy to help! :goodluck:

:circle-of-love::peace::passitleft:

I know situations like this leave people wondering, but to keep myself safe I don't give out information that's too detailed. Something really hard came up in my life and I'm not sure what the outcome is going to be. But I've talked to you all and we've grown together for a while, so I wanted to come on and let everyone know that until it's over I won't be online much. I'm hoping that everything gets better and goes back to normal, but as each day goes by and there's no answers it's looking less likely. This had been the best experience of my life and I hope to keep things going. If not, being here growing and learning with you all has been an honor, and thank you so much. You all mean more to me than you'll ever know.
WTF you talkin g Chimp?????????... you KNOW I can't read?

now you going to make me read.. I did read the,,,, I guess I read........ this book once,,, hooked on phonics?

Back
Top Bottom