PotChimp's Side Projects

Next up I think I'm gonna go with my Mendocino Chanel Kush (fem) seeds and some of my Gorilla Glue #4 (reg) seeds. As soon as that Chem D cluster phukk above is done (two weeks, maybe?), I can put my Hippie Killer plant and the rest of my Blackberry Trainwreck and Killer A5 Haze plants into bloom then move my GDPs and start germination.
Both those Ghost Train Haze #1 clones for my S1 project are looking good, and I got the silver thiosulphate/colloidal silver solutions to do it with today. :thumb:

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it." said the creature that kept going to war with itself, documenting those wars in books, reading those books, learning in great detail from them, and again going to war with itself.
"That's okay. Freedom is never free." said the creature who must have gotten in the free-dumb line twice in order to even think such a stupid thing. Moisture is never moist either, huh braniac? :eye-roll:
"You have to fight for your freedom." said the creature who didn't realize how pathetic that statement makes mankind as a whole look, and purposely left out the fact that in most cases the only people that threaten your freedom are your fellow countrymen.
Could you TV people please quit trying to be inspiring? You suck at it! :cough::cough::cough:

"Those who don't learn from history are doomed to repeat it." said the creature that kept going to war with itself, documenting those wars in books, reading those books, learning in great detail from them, and again going to war with itself.
"That's okay. Freedom is never free." said the creature who must have gotten in the free-dumb line twice in order to even think such a stupid thing. Moisture is never moist either, huh braniac? :eye-roll:
"You have to fight for your freedom." said the creature who didn't realize how pathetic that statement makes mankind as a whole look, and purposely left out the fact that in most cases the only people that threaten your freedom are your fellow countrymen.
Could you TV people please quit trying to be inspiring? You suck at it! :cough::cough::cough:

Clowns. Literally. News Clowns.

Never did think much of clowns. :straightface:

I know how to deal with it all! :idea: How about we flip a coin? Heads, they're We The People standing up for injustices; finally realizing that action speaks louder than words! Tails, they're vandals and unamerican anarchists who hate free-dumb even more than they hate paid-for-dumb!

I've given up on the news. Especially local news. It's just the same thing day after day. Who's been shot on the east side or who's been carjacked. Shit is depressing. National news is riots and looting opinions. Almost as depressing

I don't know why, but I live for that $hit :thumb: All gloom and doom. Chimpwoman gets pretty upset sometimes when I start laughing while I'm watching the national news. That $hit down in Venna zwayla is hilarious, but not as funny as the mid-dull east or syree-uhh stuff. I hope somebody funny wins it all in the end. Before us last remaining chimps rise up and take over..... :high-five:

Some of the poorer places that get blown to pieces all you have to do is mix a little water in with what's left of the house, make you some more bricks, and build another house. Maybe that's why the poor are always the ones to suffer from war; it's cheaper.:(

The dude down in venna-zwayla that thought he could do the same thing old cherry tree choppin' George did and declare independence for his people :rofl: There was a big ol' ocean between George and the folks he declared independence from. To this day it's hard to get an army across it, and you didn't have that ocean there, did you? :battingeyelashes:
No big surprise you got your a$$ handed to you in a hat. If it's any consolation to you at all, some people still recognize you as the new leader! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

I burnt me a massive blunt last week and turned the tube on. The news showed some kid in Asia gettin' picked up in the sky by a kite during a festival. I was laughing so hard I couldn't stop. It wasn't as funny as that kid in a stroller a few years ago that got blown down the street in a windstorm, though! :laugh:

I really need to do some research on Chem D. I need to know what the smell and exact look of it is about. I remember seeing pics a long time ago when I started this project, but it's been a while.
A lot of these look close to alike, but I need to do me a smell test :) Here's the one I'd like to keep as a mother (Chemdawg D BX3):

Here's a few more of them:

It's still too early in bloom for this Apollo 13 f3 to get an idea, but I like seeing frost on the shade leaves:

OG Kush - Ghost cut:

Back
Top Bottom