PotChimp's Side Projects

Most of these plants started out rough, so they don't look the best (and they're at the end too, so that don't help).
Mendocino Purple Kush:

Chocolope:

Ghost Train Haze #1:

The poorest plants did as well as they would have under a 400w HPS, IMHO. After a few more grows, I'll probably like this LED better for bloom.

Man, good productive day! :thumb:
I left about three dry oh-zees on the drying rack and still jarred up close to half an elbow. I chopped everything out from under that 230w LED today too, and probably got close to six oh-zees there. I lost almost all of this main GTH#1 cola to grey mold, though:

I hope it doesn't happen to this GTH#1 coming up:

This GTH#1 isn't as far along:

Apollo 13 f2:

Nevil's Haze:

I put all of those Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and Apollo 13 f3 plants under that LED and started bloom today. Then I put all of my Blackberry Trainwreck, Hippie Killer, and Killer A5 Haze plants under my 250w MH.

Some of these are showing sex, so I can transplant them now (Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2):

That one has fat hairs just like the NH mother :)
I'll go through the rest of them with a magnifying glass, then raise them up some so they're closer to the light (eight Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 and eight Apollo 13 f3 plants):

One of the two GTH#1 clones I took today to start selfing in a few weeks:

All twelve of these need some care; I had them too close to the LED plus they got pretty dry a few times. The six Killer A5 Haze plants have thinner leaves and are lighter green, the Hippie Killer plant is the bottom center plant, and the sick runt in the middle and the rest of them are those Blackberry Trainwreck plants:

I'll transplant them as soon as I get more soilless mix because that's part of the problem, too. :(

From nine of these Chemdawg D BX3 plants grown from my first crossing of the regular seeds, this is the plant that I like the most for a mother. It's not the frostiest, but it has the thin bladed leaves of a Sativa:

I culled two Apollo 13 f3 males yesterday, taking that grow down to 14 plants. It's still too early to see anything from that pollen slinging venture yet.

I'm not done yet, but it's close. I think the final tally is gonna be five of each plant; Apollo 13 f3 and Nevil's Haze x Apollo 13 f2 females:

After that pic, I looked at one with a magnifying glass and took it out, too. There's still two plants that I'm not 100% sure about.
There's one of those female Apollo 13 f3 plants with a striped stem that looks pretty promising..... :headbanger:

GTH#1 looking like a champ. good luck on the reversing. try not to drink any of the silver :)

4B9141931-tdy_snyderman_blue_080107.fit-2000w.jpg

Well, it's gonna be a while longer than I thought before I shave my head bald and join the Blue Man Group :p
According to most of the product sellers, I have to wait at least ten days after I get the clones going again, then start using it ten days prior to starting 12/12. That adds more time, so I'll have to put the start of my next grow off a few weeks. That's not too bad, I guess.
In the meantime, I can look up reviews online and see which pre-made solution folks like and use the most.

Back
Top Bottom