ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Thanks for pointing me there Prof. I hadn’t checked all my notifications yet when I clicked on the one this morning. I would have missed it and not been the wiser.

Next up is @Preston9mm Critical Cheese. She was quite a small plant, infact she was the smallest. I expected her to yield lower than the rest but she kept up and gave 39g total. Her buds are not as dense as some but they're not bad though. She smells like a skunky cheese and has some nice purple shades on her tops. Very little fluff and almost all bud is useable. I've put 35g in the jar for curing and well, you know what I've done with the rest by now....
ORG_DSC08685.JPG
ORG_DSC08686.JPG
ORG_DSC08687.JPG
ORG_DSC08688.JPG
ORG_DSC08689.JPG
ORG_DSC08690.JPG
ORG_DSC08691.JPG
ORG_DSC08693.JPG
ORG_DSC08694.JPG
ORG_DSC08695.JPG

Nice reporting Professor! I like the look of that California Orange. I must have a thing for the citrus flavors? Yet, I haven’t grown any of my own? :hmmmm: May need to remedy that soon. I’d say you stocked the shelves quite nicely, and there’s still more coming! Great job! :thumb:

Look at all of the yummy nuggage!!!!

Nice teak salad bowl. It looks identical to the set that I have. Neat.
Thank you VG! I'll make sure Gucci looks good in there. She's coming up next, just have to make my daughter pancakes first. Me and my big mouth :)
Nice reporting Professor! I like the look of that California Orange. I must have a thing for the citrus flavors? Yet, I haven’t grown any of my own? :hmmmm: May need to remedy that soon. I’d say you stocked the shelves quite nicely, and there’s still more coming! Great job! :thumb:
lol we still have 4 more left but 2 will have to wait. The Cali looks great not sure which is my favourite yet though. Purple Chem looks like she's gonna have some bud appeal
:passitleft:

Apologies @Virgin ground but the sun went down so no natural light pics which is a shame. I'll do you some tomorrow though as soon as I get home from work. So here's the trouble maker. The rebel Gucci or 24k Gold as they want us to call her. In a similar fashion as the Cali Orange she looked like she was gonna give me more. She came in at 33g total and I put 28g in the jar. She had a bit more fluff than most of the ones that I've done so far and I can see from looking at the remaining plants that she has more than them as well. She threw some nanas a couple times during mid and late flower but it wasn't anything too drastic. If I had been looking for a keeper then she sadly wouldn't have made the grade because of that but she is some funky ass smoke that stinks to high heaven. Super sticky and has some good bag appeal. She's also kept much of that heavy aroma she had earlier on but it's mellowed a bit. I can't detect as much of the Orange as I could earlier either but she still smells amazing. Here she is VG....
ORG_DSC08733.JPG
ORG_DSC08734.JPG
ORG_DSC08735.JPG
ORG_DSC08737.JPG
ORG_DSC08740.JPG
ORG_DSC08741.JPG
ORG_DSC08743.JPG
ORG_DSC08744.JPG
ORG_DSC08745.JPG
ORG_DSC08747.JPG

Time for a quick interlude before I finish up Northern Lights. Here's the rearranged flowering tent which is currently on day 2 of flower....
ORG_DSC08705.JPG

Notice that there is no Currylato. I've removed her from the tent as she's taking up valuable space which I may very well need. I've also swapped the Chocolate Mint OG and the Island Punch around because the IP drinks more. I can keep an eye on her better if she's in the front. I've moved the Cheese into the middle and will grow her outwards as I think that she's going to out stretch the other 2 by some way

Chocolate Mint OG....
ORG_DSC08706.JPG

Cheese N'Chong....
ORG_DSC08707.JPG

Island Punch....
ORG_DSC08709.JPG

Currylato....
ORG_DSC08712.JPG

Things are looking way better in here than they are in my other tent lol but more on that in my other journal a bit later on....
ORG_DSC08710.JPG
ORG_DSC08711.JPG

Up next is @AngryBird Northern Lights. Again this was a short plant like the Cheese and she has more weight than some of the larger plants. Well this is my first Northern Lights and I'm happy with her. She has some lovely colour and has a skunky floral scent. Nice to open the jar first thing this morning and smell her without all the rest getting in the way. She yielded 38g total. Almost all the plants have been in this range with no monsters or weaklings messing up the average. I jarred 35g

Well that's all for now as we're still waiting for the Heavy G to finish drying and the Purple Chem to finish growing lol.

Thank you Birdie. She was a pleasure to grow....
ORG_DSC08748.JPG
ORG_DSC08749.JPG
ORG_DSC08750.JPG
ORG_DSC08751.JPG
ORG_DSC08752.JPG
ORG_DSC08754.JPG
ORG_DSC08757.JPG
ORG_DSC08759.JPG
ORG_DSC08760.JPG
ORG_DSC08761.JPG

Hey 420! I've had a spring clean! Now that Dutch's HG has finished drying I've cleaned up the grow room and moved some things around. I started with the flowering tent....
ORG_DSC08812.JPG

ORG_DSC08819.JPG
ORG_DSC08820.JPG

These all look great. Wish I was having this much fun with the Barneys grow. Thought I'd snap these 3 while they were out of the tent....
ORG_DSC08813.JPG
ORG_DSC08814.JPG
ORG_DSC08815.JPG
ORG_DSC08816.JPG
ORG_DSC08817.JPG

I've turned the Currylato into a house plant. She just sits there now. That'll teach her....
ORG_DSC08818.JPG

The Cheese N'Chong is a bit of a beast. She has weaker stems than the other two but her growth is strong and she has so many tips. I'm going to try and get them a bit more opened up using the net but that's a job for tomorrow. I think that these will look great after a defol....
ORG_DSC08821.JPG
ORG_DSC08822.JPG

The Island Punch is also a pretty strong growing plant but with much thicker and heavier stems. She has a rugged indica look about her and looks pretty hardyeven though she was the runt for a few weeks before their issues earlier in their lives. Out of these 3 she's the heaviest drinker....
ORG_DSC08823.JPG
ORG_DSC08825.JPG
ORG_DSC08824.JPG

The Chocolate Mint OG has surprised me with her growth as she is actually the tallest plant now after being the shortest for much of the vegging period. She has stunning green indica looking leaves and a fairly solid frame. I've been wanting to grow this one again and I'm so happy that I've finally got the chance to do it....
ORG_DSC08826.JPG
ORG_DSC08827.JPG

Here we are back under the red heavy COB's....
ORG_DSC08828.JPG
ORG_DSC08829.JPG

I'll be putting up the harvest pics of Dutchman's Heavy G up shortly and I'm chopping the Chem as well. After that I'm going to save the Barneys grow. Happy growing everyone :)

Amazing bud photos Prof and some gorgeous nugs! Excellent work brother but I think I’m missing something .... hG? Lol! I’m sure your saving the best for last so it’s ok!
Thanks Dutch! She's coming up in a few hours time. Don't worry she's a beauty
Nice summary posts and lovely pics! The Cali Orange looks so nice in the sun...it thinks it's here on the west coast with me. :ciao: Love the frost on those buds.

Great clean up on the tent...but how long you going to leave Curry in purgatory?
Thank Shed. She's going outside tomorrow. We've got some nice weather at the moment that I'm going to make use of

Those Cali Crystals are sticky as hell :)

:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom