ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

An excellent ending to the Lucky 7s grow ... and some Purple Trainwreck clones on deck ...

The fun never ends :)

ttyl
Thanks Guy. I'll have the harvest results coming up later this evening.

The Purple Trainwreck will be run in the recirculating dripper system with the other 3 hoplefully. That should all be happening next week

Hey 420. Before we do the fun part I thought I'd get one last update done for the veg before I'm sentenced to trim jail tomorrow. It'll all be about the Barneys thread for a few days but I'll update this one if anything of worth happens. For now my only concern are the Hashplant D's as they look like they're beginning to suffer from a deficiency. I think it's root related as it's affecting the largest plants most. Almost all have the same symptoms though. They were fed 2 days ago so I don't think it was nutrients that they we're craving. I'll check the rootball on all of them tomorrow and repot them if they need it. I only checked a couple last night and they didn't look too bad to me. Other than that the rest are doing ok. The 3 remaining mother plants are growing really well and I'm just going to let them drink a bit more of their pots and I'll clip them back again as there won't be room for them soon. I've moved the 2 Barneys strains out of here and put them in the cupboard as they were beginning to suffer from be covered with shade.....

Starting to get crowded....
ORG_DSC08199.JPG

The Hashplant D's beginning to become one....
ORG_DSC08200.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08202.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08203.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08204.JPG

Removing the Barneys strains didn't make much difference....
ORG_DSC08206.JPG

It's like a jungle sometimes!....
ORG_DSC08216.JPG

Some of the clones are pretty much ready. Still waiting for the Black Kush clones though which is frustrating. I'm determined to have one of each in the next grow and not have to double up one strain. It looks like she's going to shoot roots any second but it's been that way for days. Patience Prof. The Fat Purple is catching up and has really hairy roots. I thought it was some sort of mould when I first saw it. The Pineapple Express is ready and so is the Purple Trainwreck.

Lil HH has finally gone too far and I've ended her suffering. She now sits on the top of the compost ready to serve us again in the future. Goodbye original Lil HH. Let's pray that your younglings finally root so your name can live on....
ORG_DSC08190.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08192.JPG
ORG_DSC08193.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08194.JPG
ORG_DSC08195.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08196.JPG

Poor Lil HH. She's wobbly and smelly now too....
ORG_DSC08197.JPG
ORG_DSC08198.JPG

HARVEST RESULTS
Hey 420! Little bit late but here we are. The harvest results from the 7 strains in a single pot grow experiment. So from smallest to biggest we have....

Blue OG....8g
Northern Lights x Big Bud....12g
Orka....16g
Purple Haze....21g
Glueberry OG....26g
Blackberry OG....43g
Purple Moby Dick....57g

Total....183g

We did it! I was hoping to get around five ounces and we got 6.4 so that was good. There was a few things I wasn't too happy with like the lighting for instance but overall I think it's was a massive success. I'm certain that we could do much better as well. We could give the plants a little more time in veg and use some lights that have better penetration. The MasterBlend seems to have done well but I'd have preferred to have used MegaCrop for the grow. I still have some MB left over so in the future I'll do a side by side using some clones. MB VS MC! The entire grow didn't take much longer than your average auto grow either. It was definitely fun and has given me a little bit of variety as a treat while I prepare the next harvest for use as my Christmas stash. Hope everyone enjoyed themselves through this one, I know I did. Hope you're all enjoying the weekend also and take care. Here's some of what I gave away last week. It was around 4g of each of the first 5 for a friend of mine. I've got some more for him coming up, the lucky chap lol....
ORG_DSC08040.JPG

Purple Haze....
ORG_DSC08041.JPG

Glueberry OG....
ORG_DSC08042.JPG

Orka....
ORG_DSC08043.JPG

Northern Lights x Big Bud....
ORG_DSC08044.JPG

Blue OG....
ORG_DSC08045.JPG

It needed a little more of a trim but it was a gift so I'm sure he'll understand lol. Then I split what was left in half and gave it to the missus. Didn't leave me with much of the first part lol....
ORG_DSC08047.JPG

The PMD dried a healthy size though....
ORG_DSC08049.JPG

More pics on the way....

Nice job peanut! Lovely colors all around. Have a great weekend!
Thanks Mr.S. the weekend is about to get busy. I'm planning how to tackle the Barneys harvest. I think I might do the Vanilla Kush later today :)

Hope you're well buddy
:passitleft:

Thanks Mr.S. the weekend is about to get busy. I'm planning how to tackle the Barneys harvest. I think I might do the Vanilla Kush later today :)

Hope you're well buddy
Well have fun with that. I have one down today, maybe two, but one for sure. I'll be thinking of you when I trim :battingeyelashes:

Some of the clones are pretty much ready. Still waiting for the Black Kush clones though which is frustrating. I'm determined to have one of each in the next grow and not have to double up one strain. It looks like she's going to shoot roots any second but it's been that way for days. Patience Prof. The Fat Purple is catching up and has really hairy roots. I thought it was some sort of mould when I first saw it. The Pineapple Express is ready and so is the Purple Trainwreck.

Lil HH has finally gone too far and I've ended her suffering. She now sits on the top of the compost ready to serve us again in the future. Goodbye original Lil HH. Let's pray that your younglings finally root so your name can live on....
ORG_DSC08190.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08192.JPG
ORG_DSC08193.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08194.JPG
ORG_DSC08195.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08196.JPG

Poor Lil HH. She's wobbly and smelly now too....
ORG_DSC08197.JPG
ORG_DSC08198.JPG
Everytime i see that cloner I want to build one. I dont clone either but it creates perfect dwc babies. looking good mate.
loved the multi grow too. next it has to be splicing strains for you , where else is there to push besides on Mars and I cant imagine MIL would get the passport !!.

Hey Prof. Loved the bud size comparison. This was a super fun grow to follow. So thanks for the variety and entertainment that you provide so readily. :love:

Now on to bidness....
I'm deeply offended @Ganjagrandaddy .
It's not everyday that I show a man my horns. I'm a little sensitive about their size and shape already. The left one is slightly bigger than the right. And the tips seem uneven somehow.
I was in a highly intoxicated state when I sent that pic,which only makes matters worse.
Then you came over here to talk about them and you weren't even talking about the right girl's horns!!!!
I know you live on a "magical fairy island"in the "ocean"and are probably "infested"with all sorts of crazy "mystical creatures" so it's easy to confuse "us".
Well, I guess I'll be the mature one and forgive you now. There is no need for you to ask. I know you must feel terrible enough already.
My bruised ego will heal with time.**sniff**sob**

Everytime i see that cloner I want to build one. I dont clone either but it creates perfect dwc babies. looking good mate.
loved the multi grow too. next it has to be splicing strains for you , where else is there to push besides on Mars and I cant imagine MIL would get the passport !!.
Thanks GG! That's cloner would be the best £15 I've probably spent if not for the terrible pump. I could just replace it but where's the fun in that. It hasn't let me down this time though. If you get problems with the clones using it then you know it's grower error as it's fool proof but apparently not Prof proof. I have another experiment coming up shortly but it sadly won't envolves any splicing lol. I did look into grafting though so maybe one day. For my next trich I'm going to turn a couple mason jars into Kratky hydro pots which are passive so no pumps or airstones. My plan is to see if I can keep a mother plant alive them for an extended period of time by pruning the roots with each refill of the jar/res. I'll keep a soil mother as backup just in case

Hey Prof. Loved the bud size comparison. This was a super fun grow to follow. So thanks for the variety and entertainment that you provide so readily. :love:

Now on to bidness....
I'm deeply offended @Ganjagrandaddy .
It's not everyday that I show a man my horns. I'm a little sensitive about their size and shape already. The left one is slightly bigger than the right. And the tips seem uneven somehow.
I was in a highly intoxicated state when I sent that pic,which only makes matters worse.
Then you came over here to talk about them and you weren't even talking about the right girl's horns!!!!
I know you live on a "magical fairy island"in the "ocean"and are probably "infested"with all sorts of crazy "mystical creatures" so it's easy to confuse "us".
Well, I guess I'll be the mature one and forgive you now. There is no need for you to ask. I know you must feel terrible enough already.
My bruised ego will heal with time.**sniff**sob**
Thanks VG. I may not be the most informative grower but I can put on great show. I'm the second best jester on 420!...maybe not. Now I think about it there are quite a lot of fruit bats on this site.

If it means anything I didn't see your horns. I looked everywhere for most of the day but they must've been taken down by then.

Oh, and those crazy "mystical creatures" are called Scots over here

Thanks GG! That's cloner would be the best £15 I've probably spent if not for the terrible pump. I could just replace it but where's the fun in that. It hasn't let me down this time though. If you get problems with the clones using it then you know it's grower error as it's fool proof but apparently not Prof proof. I have another experiment coming up shortly but it sadly won't envolves any splicing lol. I did look into grafting though so maybe one day. For my next trich I'm going to turn a couple mason jars into Kratky hydro pots which are passive so no pumps or airstones. My plan is to see if I can keep a mother plant alive them for an extended period of time by pruning the roots with each refill of the jar/res. I'll keep a soil mother as backup just in case

Thanks VG. I may not be the most informative grower but I can put on great show. I'm the second best jester on 420!...maybe not. Now I think about it there are quite a lot of fruit bats on this site.

If it means anything I didn't see your horns. I looked everywhere for most of the day but they must've been taken down by then.

Oh, and those crazy "mystical creatures" are called Scots over here

Love it Prof. cannot beat an experiment. will be interesting. please sub me in for it.
as for mystical !!!! is that the real term used .? heehee
How do the cloners cope with seeds ?. seen the discs and often wondered who has done them ?. Am loving the Mc too mate , holy shit that stuff is good. green days mate.

I am a gentleman ! . I would keep the handlebars, oops horns!! ,very polished. They did look designed for maximum grip Prof !!! , reminded me of "Girlfriend Rodeo" . A sport revered in our town. During the act of coitus, while in a dominant position ,you have to whisper very gently , the name of one of her friends or sister/mum/gran and see how long you can hold on for !!!!. I am semi-retired now from some bad gore injuries but did get asked to join the national squad. Hence the interest in @Virgin ground and those handlebars .. , damnit Horns , sorry.

You mean after I've finished my apprenticeship with him....
Love it Prof. cannot beat an experiment. will be interesting. please sub me in for it.
as for mystical !!!! is that the real term used .? heehee
How do the cloners cope with seeds ?. seen the discs and often wondered who has done them ?. Am loving the Mc too mate , holy shit that stuff is good. green days mate.
Glad you're enjoying the MC. It feels like one of those products that's won't be beat for a while.

No idea about starting seeds in the discs though it says that you can. My concern with that would be keeping the seeds moist enough to germinate. I might do it with one of the freebies one day to see how it goes

Oh, and while I'm over here and before I forget. @Heavenly Hybrid You'll be happy to know that one of the Lil HH clones is growing some roots

Back
Top Bottom