ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

The clones are alive and kicking but Lil HH is going downhill still. I'm not sure how much longer she'll hold out for. I do however have 2 cuttings but their still showing no roots. They look like they'll burst into life any minute now but still we wait. All the others haves roots though and some will need to be pruned soon as they'll begin to hang in the res. The Pineapple Express is pretty much ready to be planted. The Purple Trainwreck isn't far behind. The Fat Purple has just started shooting roots and will be ready in a few days. They all lost their green over the last couple days so now I've added nutes to the res to begin feeding them....

Lil HH....
ORG_DSC08118.JPG
ORG_DSC08119.JPG

Clones....
ORG_DSC08133.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08134.JPG
ORG_DSC08135.JPG

Black Kush. Lil HH 2.0....
ORG_DSC08138.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08139.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08140.JPG

Someone's in a mood today...
Damn, you’re right! I haven’t had any capsules today. :( I guess I like to give Prof a hard time. :kisstwo: That means I like you Prof. Like grade school all over again.

:thedoubletake:

My wife and daughter will be in London this Christmas. If you'd like a PP I can order one and she can ship it to you when she gets there. Let me know!

Nice yes, but not yet lovely. They do look well though and will be much happier with the MC feedings!
Lol. I had to sample the new strains. I think the last 2 are ready now so that's a couple more blunts for. I'm smoking the Blackberry OG as I write this lol. It went through the new Space Case grinder with ease and smokes fine. It's not actually bad at all considering it's not had a cure yet. It's fruity and floral and a bit minty. I can taste the OG in this one which I like very much.

I was thinking long and hard about your offer today and I think I can do it. I'll PM you later after the waves of chaos have subsided

I'd have to agree with the "Nice yes, but not yet lovely" comment. I'm hoping the MC sorts them out. If not then my next bet is they're becoming root bound. There's lots of roots coming out of the bottom of every pot in the veg tent. I'll check them all shortly

Damn, you’re right! I haven’t had any capsules today. :( I guess I like to give Prof a hard time. :kisstwo: That means I like you Prof. Like grade school all over again.
Does this mean we're gonna end up married?!?!

Lmao, I do remember kids getting married at recess! Hilarious! :rofl: You have to get on one knee!
Life can certainly be strange and unpredictable at times. First I kill your plant and earn your wrath and now I'm thinking of ways to propose. 420 mags first wedding? That would be one hell of a reception!

First Mini VG, now this! I'm going to get a reputation :hug:
This is how Harold Shipman started !!! no volunteering work for the local elderly home for you now prof.lol.

Hey 420! Today is harvest day!

:party::theband::high-five::theband::party:

We'll definitely be taking down the Glueberry as she's covered in ambers now and her buds haven't grown noticeably for a few days. I'll investigate the rest as there are a couple who look pretty ripe. Purple Haze is another candidate as are some of the shorties. It may be that we end up with only the Purple Moby and Blackberry left by the end of the day. Both of those to have really speed up over the last couple days and are now showing signs of finishing themselves. The PMD has some beautiful purple fade on her leaves and the Blackberry looks like she's going a nice purple. She looks a lot more colourful now as she's been quite a light and almost boring looking plant for most of the grow. Big but boring lol. Not anymore! Here's the final pics as we know them....
ORG_DSC07780.JPG
ORG_DSC07781.JPG
ORG_DSC07789.JPG
ORG_DSC07791.JPG
ORG_DSC07792.JPG
ORG_DSC07793.JPG
ORG_DSC07794.JPG
ORG_DSC07796.JPG
ORG_DSC07797.JPG
ORG_DSC07800.JPG
what a great finish mate
sorry I missed the show here.bogged down now.lpl
great way of personal variety and beating tolerance build ups too.

Life can certainly be strange and unpredictable at times. First I kill your plant and earn your wrath and now I'm thinking of ways to propose. 420 mags first wedding? That would be one hell of a reception!
I play a mean banjo and washboard!!! cant do modern stuff yet but have mastered " Grandad built a still and Grandma still wouldn't let him !". I dont get much wedding work..Marry her quickly Prof , we saw her handlebars !!!!

This is how Harold Shipman started !!! no volunteering work for the local elderly home for you now prof.lol.
Are you calling my new fiancé old?!?! I will defend her honour in a duel sir!
what a great finish mate
sorry I missed the show here.bogged down now.lpl
great way of personal variety and beating tolerance build ups too.
I got a good mix of indica and sativa's in there. I'm gonna try and hold onto some of the sativa bud as the next harvest is all indica. I'll sleep right through my next round of plants otherwise!
I play a mean banjo and washboard!!! cant do modern stuff yet but have mastered " Grandad built a still and Grandma still wouldn't let him !". I dont get much wedding work..Marry her quickly Prof , we saw her handlebars !!!!
Was the first duel not enough?!?!
Could be! Since you're not currently hitched the paperwork should be easy peasy. And stop calling me "shortly."
Sorry Shirley

Back
Top Bottom