ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Thank you N. I'm glad I could be entertaining for ya. Go for it. I used to do 10 plants in the same tent that the Shishkaberry, Vanilla Kush and Ayahuasca Purple are currently in. It was a bit of a squeeze lol. It's beautiful and hypnotic to see all the different colours and shapes not to mention the choose for smoke that you get at the end. Hope you're well buddy
:passitleft:

Hey 420. Today we have some good news and some bad news. I always start with the bad news so that we can end on a high. To be fair, I'm high already! Right. It's the Lil HH mother plant. I don't know what it is with these Black Kush plants but all 3 of the ones I've grown have literally melted. The first happend right back at the beginning when I joined 420. I didn't document that one though as I saw it as an opportunity to grow some different plants in my journals. The next one to go was Mini VG. I can understand why she suffered as she was cut back very heavily and then drowned. This one is confusing because she handled her (not so harsh) trim and was growing well. I noticed some signs a couple days ago but before you can blink they just decay and it looks like they literally melt. It's really odd. I'm sure it's something that I'm doing but it's seems like a delicate strain. I don't know how to fix this one. The other 3 are all normal which is something else which makes me suspicious of the Black Kush. Even if she does die (which at this rate will be in about 2 days) I have a couple clones to use as back up. If one of her traits is to melt randomly then she probably won't make the mother cut anyway. Let's take a look a the damage....

From afar things look to be going well....
ORG_DSC07912.JPG

Nice growth Purple Trainwreck! Have yourself a cookie....
ORG_DSC07920.JPG

The Pineapple Express is super strong. Great veg plant....
ORG_DSC07921.JPG

The Fat Purple has always been a bit weird. No real problems though and she's another great grower....
ORG_DSC07922.JPG

WTF happend here?!?!....
ORG_DSC07923.JPG

Time for some better news. The clones are all still alive and well and rooting. I'm hoping to get Lil HH back but no roots on those two yet. There are roots on the PE and the PT though....
ORG_DSC07913.JPG

The Hashplant D's are all doing well. Nice looking plants as well. There's not much between them really and I can see this being difficult when the time comes to choose one. There are a few that stand out though....
ORG_DSC07914.JPG
ORG_DSC07915.JPG
ORG_DSC07916.JPG
ORG_DSC07917.JPG
ORG_DSC07918.JPG
ORG_DSC07919.JPG

Terrifying stuff HH. I'm not going be able to live this one down am I?
Lmao, my rage will lessen with time. Well.. usually. ;)
I kid Prof, I still got nuthin but love for you!

Finally for this evening we have the good news. The 7 pot grow is officially over. The Blackberry OG was removed earlier so that's it. Now we just need the final weight and a little review of what I've done, maybe a couple final thoughts on the whole thing as well lol. I think it was a success and pretty fun too. I'm interested in the final weights though. Some will be like Crystal Meth and others will be a bit better....
ORG_DSC07926.JPG
ORG_DSC07927.JPG
ORG_DSC07928.JPG
ORG_DSC07929.JPG

I'm thinking the video standards in '92 were a bit different from today.
You liked my song, eh?
Prince was from:love: Minnesota. :love:
I get funky to him once a week.

Oh, did shed mix us up? I just watched the whole Bobby McFerrin video waiting for something unsavory to happen! :laughtwo:
Am I the one that's confused!?!
I'm confused......

Back
Top Bottom