ProfessorFlora's 10 Strain 200W LED Organic Soil Grow

Lmao, my rage will lessen with time. Well.. usually. ;)
I kid Prof, I still got nuthin but love for you!
Hooray! I knew I didn't have to change my profile name. Nuttin but luv 4 U 2 Hx2 :green_heart:
Congratulations on getting VG to recommend a song that fits perfectly with the grow that I am now singing even though I had a bit of concern about the the age of those girls in the video and their outfits and closeups. Oh, and oh the harvest too!

:bravo:
Lol, I've not seen the video but thanks for the warning. Thank for the congratulations also. I'm just watching all my buds disappear whilst they dry lol. The top nugs are good but the lowers are going to amount to very little. Now that I've seen that it's totally possible to do this I'll use the better lights on the next one.

I was really tyred last night so I was really confused when I read these comments. I left it to the morning so I could try and decipher what was going on. I was really tyred in the morning so I left it until I got back from work. Now I'm sure that we're all mental. Hope everyone is having a great day lol

I can do it!
Shed made a comment about VG’s Prince song for the 7 grow, and how inapro the video was. However, he accidentally said it was me (HH).
Because he said it was me (HH) that suggested the song, I thought he was talking about “Dont worry be happy” that I posted to your happy face picture you posted in VG’s thread.

Confusion ensues.

Confusion compounded by Shed going back and editing his original mistake.

Lmao. If that didn’t help then we’ll just all agree to move along from this silliness.

I can do it!
Shed made a comment about VG’s Prince song for the 7 grow, and how inapro the video was. However, he accidentally said it was me (HH).
Because he said it was me (HH) that suggested the song, I thought he was talking about “Dont worry be happy” that I posted to your happy face picture you posted in VG’s thread.

Confusion ensues.

Confusion compounded by Shed going back and editing his original mistake.

Lmao. If that didn’t help then we’ll just all agree to move along from this silliness.
Now I can get on with my day! Thanks HH. Time to go and post some Barneys updates

Oh yes, let’s see some plants Prof! How bad is lil HH today?
She's still poorly. One thing she hasn't started to do yet is go wobbly or smelly. Mini VG was wobbly and smelly before she popped her clogs.

She'd tell you that herself if she weren't asleep...
Lol. when I started growing I had a problem with staying awake because the cannabis I was producing was so much stronger than the junk I had been buying on the street. I just wasn't used to strains that were rated at 20% or more thc. Dinafem Auto White Widow and Vision Seeds Ak49 auto were the first strains I ever grew out and the WW made me comatose lol

VG was wobbly and smelly
Only after a weekend of drinking.
Lol. when I started growing I had a problem with staying awake because the cannabis I was producing was so much stronger than the junk I had been buying on the street. I just wasn't used to strains that were rated at 20% or more thc. Dinafem Auto White Widow and Vision Seeds Ak49 auto were the first strains I ever grew out and the WW made me comatose lol
^^This^^

Hey 420! Quick browse through the veg plants....

We got the tent back but I still need the cupboard for a little while....
ORG_DSC08022.JPG

The Hashplant D's are looking really good. I'll give them another few weeks then when everything has calmed down a bit I'll clone them all ready for the next round....
ORG_DSC08023.JPG
ORG_DSC08031.JPG

Here's the 3 healthy mothers....

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08028.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08029.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08030.JPG

The cupboard still houses the clones but also the sick Lil HH. She's gotton worse and things don't look good. The clones however do look good so it's not over for the Black Kush yet. They are the only ones left to start rooting but there's signs that they will do soon....
ORG_DSC08032.JPG

Apologies for the poor pic but you get the idea....
ORG_DSC08033.JPG
ORG_DSC08034.JPG

The Black Kush clones look healthy still....
ORG_DSC08036.JPG

Fat Purple....
ORG_DSC08037.JPG

Purple Trainwreck....
ORG_DSC08038.JPG

Pineapple Express....
ORG_DSC08039.JPG

I've had an interesting morning as the first 5 plants from the 7 plant grow are dry. So. That meant that I had to sample all of them because it's Saturday and that's a day off. I'm just about to light up my 5th blunt this morning which is the Glueberry OG....
IMG_4491.JPG

I received my NOTM prizes. Got the bigger jar and the Space Case Grinder this time. I was a bit gutted as I thought the PerfectPipe was a prize that I was eligible for but nope. My fault for not checking. Still, I got lighter and that's what it's about. And the title of course. Time to go and get blazed....
IMG_4489.JPG
IMG_4490.JPG

Everything is looking really nice. Thise clones look like they are doing really well also. Good job man
Thanks Mushie. There's roots on most of the clones now so we'll be seeing the recirculating dripper system coming out for this next round pretty soon. I've gotta get a bag of clay pebbles now though.
Wow, things are looking bad for lil HH. Were you supposed to win a perfect pipe and they won’t ship to you?
don't worry big HH. I can see the beginnings of roots on one of the clones now so she'll live on.

When I won the comp I looked at the list of prizes not available to people outside of the states and Canada and noticed that the perfectpipe wasn't on there so I assumed it was on its way. Now that I look the PP is on the list. I probably missed it when I looked. I was really looking forward to that pipe lol. Never mind. It does look really good and you can't get anything like it this side of the Atlantic. I've found some glass blunts that look pretty good but it's not the same. I've found some other popes with little carbon filters inside but again. they're not the perfectpipe. I need something with more kick than a vapouriser but less damaging than a bong. I have a BudBomb pipe but it's pretty heavy on the hit so I only use it rarely

Thats a bummer. Maybe next time you win, you can have it sent to someone in the states :battingeyelashes: and she will forward it to you?
These comps are difficult. There may never be a next time. But if there is then you can have the pipe lol. I was thinking about the way the prizes work the other day and thought that it does seem a little unfair to people living outside North America. I thought it could be a good idea to substitute the exclusive prizes with seeds from other sponsors as they're able to be sent anywhere cheaply. So instead of missing out on the MB machine you'd get a free pack of seeds from Seedsman or something like that. 420 is a global community after all and I'll never get to experience what it's like to have too much Terpinator

Lol, I meant someone would send it to you, not keep it!! That’s a good idea, you could always run it by the mods?
See, you're too nice. You could have had a free pipe then.

Hey 420. Hope everyone's keeping well. I've been busy AF recently and haven't been able to get on the site much. I've got a little rundown of the veg tent for now and I'll have the final weights of the 7 plant grow coming up shortly. Just waiting on the Purple Moby Dick and the Blackberry OG to finish drying which should be tomorrow morning, I've already given a good portion of it away to a friend and what's left for me looks a bit....small lol. I did weigh it before I gave it away though. I think we'll hit the 5oz mark but none of those first five hit an oz. The next two will push the numbers right up though. Hopefully I can give you all the final weights tomorrow when I get back from work. Here's what's happening in the veg tent as of this morning....
ORG_DSC08124.JPG

The colour correction makes them look a little funny, the plants are a nice shade of green though. There are signs of deficiencies creeping in and I decided to feed them all yesterday evening. None of the plants in this tent have had any nutrients yet except for the mothers but not since their transplant.

The Hashplant D's are still looking great though they drink those little pots very quickly. I've had a couple near misses with them but nothing too dramatic. They all look pretty much the same at this point....
ORG_DSC08125.JPG

The mothers are all doing well and I'll be cutting them back again soon. It's getting crowded in this tent and I could do with the room. The new Barneys strains will get eaten up in a few days if I'm not careful....

The Fat Purple....

Out of these 4 this one is my favourite so far. She's not neat and has always had random marks and signs of nutrient issues but there is something about her. She always bounces back and does it without hassel. She. That's right! It's definitely a she as there are lots of little hairs appearing on her. She wants to flower!....
ORG_DSC08126.JPG

The Pineapple Express....

This one is the one I'd put money on to be the best producer and easy going plant. She just grows. I have a feeling that she'll be stocky and with tight colas. I've bee not wrong many, many times before though lol....
ORG_DSC08127.JPG

The Purple Trainwreck....
This one started out with excellent vigour but has since fallen behind the Pineapple Express and maybe even the Fat Purple. It may be because she doesn't respond as well to harsh training which sounds plausible. I think she'll need support as I can't see her quite weak branches holding up large nugs which is what she's advertised as having ....
ORG_DSC08128.JPG

While I'm here we may a well have a look at the two Barneys strains about to get eaten up....

Tropicanna Banana....
ORG_DSC08130.JPG

Dos Si Dos 33....
ORG_DSC08131.JPG

Deficiencies can be very pretty sometimes. As I said before, everything in here has just been fed for the first time so we should be cool. We're back on the MegaCrop....
ORG_DSC08132.JPG

Speaking of Barneys, I've got some updates coming up over there as well shortly. It's nearly time for the big harvest :)
:passitleft:

Back
Top Bottom